Caseyh13 May 29th, 2018 5:07pm

Does trump have any God-like qualities?

smartfart Florida
05/29/18 3:49 pm

Not yet, but we’ll see what plagues he releases upon this country soon enough.

snagglepuss Story Time
05/29/18 12:16 pm

Not my ever loving and forgiving God.

Ebola1 Florida
05/29/18 12:00 pm

He wasn’t elected because he is a saint. He was elected to get things done and so far he has met the challenge.

LeftLibertarian Peak Political Discourse
05/29/18 10:26 am

Incompetence, clearly is not worthy of the position.

LeftLibertarian Peak Political Discourse
05/29/18 10:32 am

But then again, nobody is worthy of having that kind of power

Caseyh13 USA
05/29/18 10:15 am

I just don’t see him as someone that is faithful, truthful, humble, giving, forgiving, patient, loving, joyful, peaceful, kind, gentle, dependable, fair, available, encouraging, compassionate, thoughtful, graceful, honest, meek, merciful, selfless, understanding, supportive, etc...

mtdewbob Arizona
05/29/18 10:23 am

Caseyh13, do you😳 I know that I don’t but how about you?
John 8:7, “Let him who is without sin, cast the first stone"

commonman1 Peace
05/29/18 10:26 am

Is there anyone that fills your list?

Caseyh13 USA
05/29/18 10:27 am

Oh, I am not claiming to be a saint! I’m just trying to figure out why Christian trump supporters pretend that he is!

Caseyh13 USA
05/29/18 10:29 am

No, I am just asking if he has any God-like qualities.

mtdewbob Arizona
05/29/18 10:29 am

Luke 6:37, “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.”

mtdewbob Arizona
05/29/18 10:32 am

It is not for us to judge someone else’s God like image or lack there of. That’s why I answered yes, because I do not know what lies in President Trump’s soul.

Caseyh13 USA
05/29/18 10:33 am

Nice verse! You should send it to trump too!

commonman1 Peace
05/29/18 10:37 am

I believe they are focusing on what he is doing for them. That's why he got elected. If he accomplish defunding Plan Parenthood he's done a godly thing even if he's not Christlike. If he brings peace to Korea then he brings peace to us. That's good and good is God. If he brings jobs back and wages up, again it's good for all. He's doing it for the people not like other politician who does thing because they desire power. Don't have to admire him or respect him but he's working for the people for free.

mtdewbob Arizona
05/29/18 10:53 am

Case, have you heard President Trump condemning someone’s Christianity? If you have please send it to me I would like to know. If you can send me President Trump condemning someone as a non-Christian and condemning them to hell I will post a poll condemning President Trump for you.

Caseyh13 USA
05/29/18 11:00 am

He’s breaking families apart, including his own. He supports people like Roy Moore. He demonizes anyone that disagrees with him. He promotes bigotry and hatred. He does not care about the environment. There’s plenty of other people that are capable of doing good without doing all the awful things he’s done.

Caseyh13 USA
05/29/18 11:06 am

www.cnn.com/2015/09/18/politics/trump-obama-muslim-birther/index.html

I don’t think he ever condemned him to hell but definitely tried to judge his Christianity. 🙂

mtdewbob Arizona
05/29/18 11:26 am

You should get your facts straight. The 2008 election season Hillary Clinton suggested then candidate Obama was not a Christian but a Muslim suggesting that he was not born of this country but of Muslim heritage. This started the birther movement, a movement Liberals continuously tried to blame President Trump for.

commonman1 Peace
05/29/18 11:34 am

He’s only hated by those who hate him. Usually it mostly the left. Our media is so negative it’s become toxic. I’m not with you on bigotry and breaking families apart. Surely he hasn’t divided people like Obama did. I like what’s he doing and even though I didn’t vote for I would now.

shygal47 Florida east coast
05/29/18 11:54 am

"He's only hated by those that hate him"....
A truly earthshaking and prescient comment.

commonman1 Peace
05/29/18 12:08 pm

That was pretty bad. I have to admit.