benseth May 29th, 2018 3:40pm

Do Christians support the immoral trump because they think he could be the Antichrist and hopefully will fulfill prophecy?

MrsCrayonWax
06/01/18 7:13 pm

I don’t think so. They support him for a multitude of reasons to include his alleged stance on pro life issues, his support of religious freedom, namely for christians, and a whole lot of other stuff that just doesn’t make sense for them to reconcile with their faith as christians.

knetzere Illinois
05/29/18 7:55 pm

It’s a shame the education system failed you so much that you can’t even manage to make decent answer choices. Sad really

05/29/18 11:09 pm

It was purposeful. I got fed up with the propaganda today and felt like acting ridiculous like a partisan republican or democrat. See, I’m a lifelong independent and I’ve never been able to just let loose with vitriol, like partisans, not caring what anyone else thinks.

05/29/18 11:57 pm

“Is it disingenuous as a legislator to add gun control proposals, that wouldn’t pass on their own, to an existing bill you know will pass”

And here is your second to last poll. Yet another run-on sentence with commas arbitrarily thrown in.
You actually do not need any of those commas. As for the content... This is part of normal procedure in all legislatures. I don’t think it can be disingenuous if it is allowed in the rules. Legislators amend bills into vehicle bills all the time. Although they usually have to have the same statutory reference. You would probably know these things if you had a decent education.

knetzere Illinois
05/30/18 8:35 am

Is it disingenuous as a legislator to add gun control proposals to an existing bill you know will pass

Is the complete thought. It is common practice to separate additional information, with comas or other punctuation, that isn’t vital to the main idea

knetzere Illinois
05/30/18 8:41 am

As far as the content of the poll.

Everyone knows it’s a common practice the question being asked was if it should be.

knetzere Illinois
05/30/18 8:52 am

As far as my education. It was shit. I attended a failing public school that was on the brink of being taken over by the state. We had a football coach for social studies who’s idea of a lesson plan was to read the newspaper to us. The one foreign language class was taught by a tv and vcr with a babysitter who handed out companion worksheets. Not to mention the revolving door that was the staff for core classes with no consistency year to year

When I graduated the school was in its 5th year on the states watch list

knetzere Illinois
05/30/18 8:55 am

Even through all that I can manage to make a poll with contrasting answer selections for strangers on the Internet to look at and argue over

05/30/18 9:23 am

I was trying to make a point. Those were the first and only polls with ridiculous answer choices. I decided to be ridiculous because everyone else is doing it. I shouldn’t cave in to the hyper partisan ignorance but I did. I probably won’t do it again. But, like I said, I was fed up and sometimes people will only listen or interact when someone is being ridiculous.

05/30/18 9:25 am

You can continue to attack my intelligence if you want. It’s not going to hurt my feelings. But my intelligence isn’t the issue.

05/30/18 9:52 am

As for using vehicle bills: I feel that it’s game on if it’s in the rule book. It’s incumbent on legislators to know the language in the bill they are voting on. I think the rules should mandate that it deal only with the original statutory codes of that bill though. But some rules allow for the addition of a statutory code to a bill way after introduction, which I believe opens the door to nefarious intentions.

Ebola1 Florida
05/29/18 12:11 pm

He wasn’t elected because he was a saint. He was elected for his policy stances and to get things done. So far he’s done an outstanding job.

05/29/18 12:19 pm

No I know the political reasons why he was elected. My question is just about how his Christian followers could actively praise a man so devoid of values and morals himself.

Ebola1 Florida
05/29/18 12:38 pm

I guess you’d have to read my answer again.

05/29/18 3:41 pm

Okay I reread it. Your answer is hypocrisy. Gotcha.

Ebola1 Florida
05/29/18 4:08 pm

You might need to take a remedial reading course and try again. Your reading comprehension is lacking.

commonman1 Peace
05/29/18 6:21 pm

I understand the answer. You don't have to like Trump but you have to like his results.

commonsense Never over
05/29/18 11:17 am

There are many Christians that are not republicans , moron.

05/29/18 11:52 am

Maybe you should remind the republicans of that then, moron.

commonsense Never over
05/29/18 1:01 pm

I may just do that. Lol

05/29/18 1:13 pm

That’s a relatively new concept of further dividing us into two. The idea that democrats are incapable of being Christian is a fallacy that is gaining traction in politics.

commonman1 Peace
05/29/18 6:26 pm

Man oh man do you think politics divide people? Politicians intent is for people to hate one another to force them to action to vote for them.

05/29/18 10:59 pm

I’m not following your question...if it’s directed towards me.

GlockMan1 Alabama
05/29/18 10:01 am

The choice of answers did not fit the question. We Christians voted for Trump because he was a better choice than crooked Hillary. Plus....the Russians were helping him. 😂😂ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸ˜‚😂👏

05/29/18 10:06 am

Wow how weak is that? I’m sure Jesus works against “gradations of evil” these days instead of ALL evil.

commonsense Never over
05/29/18 1:03 pm

@glock: I’m here to remind you that republican does not equal Christian.

05/29/18 1:16 pm

Try someone else. I just found out today that glock is a poser.

mitchman399 Oregon
05/29/18 8:55 am

Is there a very large group that supports him because they think he is the antichrist? I thought most supported him because he's a republican.

05/29/18 9:04 am

You tell me. That a person with morals is able to support a person like trump is the biggest puzzle to me right now. This is the only thing that makes sense to me.

mitchman399 Oregon
05/29/18 9:21 am

I don't think christians think he is the antichrist. Most christians are very conservative politically and Trump lines up with those politics even though he does not conduct himself in a Christian manner. I think a lot of christians and people in general support politicians by party line and not individual behavior.

05/29/18 9:36 am

I understand the sad defense of it. I just don’t understand how someone with morals can ACTUALLY allow themselves to propagate immorality through ceding power to an immoral person. The action of voting him in changes complacency to complicity.

GlockMan1 Alabama
05/29/18 10:05 am

The term “moral” is subjective. You may approve of homosexual marriages while I find them morally wrong. It now appears the Democratic Party planted a spy into Trumps campaign which is also morally reprehensible.

05/29/18 10:18 am

You’re not a Christian if you think morality is subjective. There is an objective truth in this universe. Maybe you’ve been blinded to that while playing partisan politics.

05/29/18 10:25 am

Nice try on division though. I’m not a proponent of homosexual marriage. And you’ve been lied to about the informant. Why not just admit that you are making decisions about morality based on worldly politics. 👌👏

05/29/18 10:58 am

I’m actually searching to find out where you got the idea of subjective morality. Didn’t come from the GA.

mitchman399 Oregon
05/29/18 11:13 am

Morals are subjective. Different people have a different set of morals based on what they believe in. For example Abortion is an example of this. One side believes life begins at conception making them believe abortions are immoral. The other side believes that life doesn't begin until birth and banning abortions violates a woman's rights. This side thinks banning abortions is immoral.

05/29/18 11:50 am

I understand the politics. But that’s man made. It’s a fallacy to believe morality is not objective. There is a good and evil in this universe whether you believe in it or not.

mitchman399 Oregon
05/29/18 11:55 am

The world is a pretty grey place in reality. Different perspectives can drastically change what side is morally right.

05/29/18 12:09 pm

That’s a bastardization of morality. Morality doesn’t change with perception, perceptions of morality can just become distorted and corrupted. There is an objective truth in this universe and it was not borne from this world using our incomplete understanding.

mitchman399 Oregon
05/29/18 12:34 pm

Not everyone gets their morality from the same place. You obviously get yours from God. But what if someone worships a different god or is from a completely different culture? Not everyone has the same morals. You can believe that your morals are absolute, but not everyone agrees with that.

GlockMan1 Alabama
05/29/18 12:43 pm

THANK YOU MITCHMAN for understanding that morals and morality is subjective. Some people have a hard time grasping that simple fact.

05/29/18 12:49 pm

So where do you get yours? From the laws created by legislators?

05/29/18 12:56 pm

If you believe in God, you believe in an absolute good and evil. Fight it if you want, but there’s no way around it, glock.

mitchman399 Oregon
05/29/18 3:46 pm

I understand you believe your morals are absolute, but it is naive to think everyone thinks their morals from the same place as you.

05/29/18 3:59 pm

It doesn’t matter what they think or what I think. I’m not thinking good and evil up into existence. It’s just our interpretations that are made up. And obviously the interpretations can differ.

lj74
05/29/18 8:45 am

“Immoral Trump”?

05/29/18 8:52 am

Yes. Immoral

05/29/18 9:01 am

I really don’t know what to tell you. This man has a lengthy amount of time in the public eye. If you look into it, you will see some of his immoral actions. That is, his “tip of the iceberg” actions that haven’t been covered up by his thousands upon thousands of lawsuits. He is the epitome of a person that acts as being ABOVE the law.

Ebola1 Florida
05/29/18 4:12 pm

Is it “ immoral” to act above the law?

05/29/18 10:44 pm

Do you really not think it’s evil to abuse power over other people? It’s very telling that you have to ask what’s immoral or not. You know the difference between right and wrong. Everyone does. Some just get confused from constant contradictions and some embrace evil as their “good”. That doesn’t mean it changes from being evil. It’s just a flawed perception. I feel I’m repeating myself. But this crisis in morality is one of the biggest base issues in our country.