benseth May 29th, 2018 3:36pm

Are trump followers mostly just complacent in a madman’s actions or are they actively trying to destroy our country?

05/29/18 3:46 pm

These questions seemed to have struck a nerve. πŸ€” I found out that calling someone that opposes trump as “childish” is a trending attack. Do y’all have a nightly meeting to set these? Or do they send them through Fox News?

commonsense Never over
05/29/18 11:18 am

How has the president acted in a “mad” way?

05/29/18 11:59 am

I could list out everything I can think of as some on here wont to do but I’m not gonna. It’s a waste of time so I encourage you to just look at ANY action he has taken and objectively ask yourself why he did it. It’s very easy to notice unless you don’t want to.

commonsense Never over
05/29/18 1:05 pm

I can agree that he may have acted inappropriately but not like a madman. He really hasn’t done anything that any other president hasn’t done.

05/29/18 1:23 pm

If you say so. We will see. Once the propaganda machine stops churning, time will begin disinfecting.

05/29/18 10:45 am

Thirty years from now, you'll be saying you were behind him the entire time.

05/29/18 10:51 am

You don’t know me and I definitely will not. Corruption and immorality will still be the exact same in 30 years. Hopefully your propaganda induced spell will be broken by that time though.

PhxLibertarian Republic of Dave
05/29/18 11:00 am

Benseth, you seem to be confused. Hillary didn't win the election.

05/29/18 11:00 am

You go ahead and believe whatever you want. However, you certainly won't have the ridged stance that you have now. That I am completely certain of. Once he's all said and done with and life is better for us all, you'd be a fool to retain such hate. I know, I'm just a swindled fool by Russia in your eyes. Yet in the future, deep down inside you, you'll know who was truly looking out for you.

05/29/18 11:11 am

How about you say what you mean? Is this an “ends justifies means” thing for you? Is this an all out war on the deep state to you? I get that our government is filled with corruption. But just allowing a corrupt insider to come in and take advantage of the corrupt system by spouting lies upon lies about him being the only one that can fix the corrupt system (a politician’s tactic) is going to be something YOU have to reckon with in 30 years. Don’t project that onto me. And when you find out that he is a part of that deep state you despise so much, I hope you don’t retract. Because he is NOT the only possibility at correcting our government and someone will eventually come along that isn’t self serving like this guy who can really clean the swamp and not just try to get rid of political enemies. A REAL outsider.

05/29/18 12:27 pm

You are very hopeful that our populist president is actually a deep state insurgent. That is a real shame. That and much else is why you'll change your stance in the future. They used to tell me he was a clown. Then that he was a fling. Then a democrat ploy. Then a Bannon puppet. Then literally hitler. Claimed he had no prayer of winning. Next they told me he a Russian agent. All of that was lies. Everyone who calls him a liar are the true liars it seems. You'll see it all crystal clear someday.

05/29/18 12:48 pm

Wait. So you’re saying that this man doesn’t lie? Lol wut. Wow you’re way out there aren’t you? And I’m not hopeful about trump being an establishment insider. I was very hopeful that he wasn’t and that he might make good on the promise to drain the swamp. But now after I’ve seen him do everything to make the swamp even larger and murkier, I have no choice but to reasonably draw my hope back some. There’s still time if he truly is an outsider but he will have to undo some of what he has already done.

05/29/18 4:41 pm

All humans are sinners. I'm not saying he is an exception. What are these things that you are referring to though? I'd say all that he's done is against the swamp. If you were hopeful and then doubt arose in you, Id be very curious to know what in particular brought it about.

05/29/18 10:53 pm

So what has Fox News told y’all about the new tax code?

05/30/18 10:33 am

I don't have a T.V subscription. I couldn't watch Fox News even if I wanted to.

05/30/18 10:40 am

How do y’all get your talking points? It seems like it transmits out in real time. I was just assuming it was Fox News. What do YOU think about the tax code?

05/30/18 10:52 am

Talking points, Haha whatever you wanna believe dude. Anyhow, Taxation is theft and any degree to which we can lower the amount of money that the government takes in will assist in decreasing the power and size of the state.

05/30/18 10:55 am

Now that's what a real talking point looks like. Since you can't seem to tell what is what. Doesn't make it any less valid, however. It's also much more constructive than your incoherent hate.

05/30/18 10:59 am

I have no hate. So you say ALL taxation is theft?

05/30/18 12:04 pm

That’s a very extreme view. One that our founding fathers did not share with you either.

05/30/18 3:58 pm

Of course! That's why the income tax was created in 1913, right? You are a fool.

05/30/18 4:03 pm

So then you’re just talking about income tax. I just asked if you meant ALL taxes and you said yes.

05/30/18 4:04 pm

I wonder if you think at all before you react?

05/30/18 4:16 pm

If a gunman comes up to you and says, give me all of your money or I'll kidnap you, what would you call that. If he then took your money and gave you a flat tire in return, would you call it even? No. Taxation is the initiation of force to take money. Our founding fathers put up the first tax on the people, and it started the whiskey rebellion and led to the election of Jefferson. All taxes are theft.

05/30/18 4:18 pm

I do like how you switched this from your grievances on trump to what is taxation and what I think of the tax code. Simply shows me you have no rational reason to hate trump. Just like the rest of them

05/30/18 4:22 pm

So you don’t think citizens bear a responsibility to pay their share toward things like infrastructure that the government provides for us to use or consume?

05/30/18 4:24 pm

The tax code is basically the only legislation that trump has been able to get through Congress. I’m not switching anything.

05/30/18 4:26 pm

I’m genuinely interested in what you think about taxes generally and also specifically about the tax code. I’m just not trying to bombard you.

05/30/18 4:30 pm

Yet I still have zero idea on your thoughts on it. You see, you've been asking me questions and I answered them. You respond with more questions or non-arguments. A sophist tactic to remain in control of the argument and avoid having to open up holes in your logic.
Your poll asked whether I'm complacent in Trumps destruction in the country, yet you have failed to show even a single example of what it is that he is actively doing to destroy us.

05/30/18 4:52 pm

You will see soon enough what trump has been doing. You probably won’t accept it but you will see. The people not entranced see it now. I wish you did but I’m not gonna push it with you. I’ve decided to stop trying to rile up trump supporters. I’m interested in the issues still. I think we can figure this out. Especially if we all rally around a noble cause instead of infighting all the time.

05/30/18 5:20 pm

What a cop out. I'll see someday? How about you just tell me right now, oh but you can't. You have irrational fears. The fact that you can't tell me proves my original statement. In 30 years you'll say you were for him.

05/30/18 6:25 pm

Whatever you say. As your folk hero says - “we will see”.

05/30/18 6:49 pm

Still won't tell me a thing but insists to have the final say. What a waste of time this was.

05/30/18 6:54 pm

Okay buddy. This is really simple stuff. It’s right in front of your face. Let’s start with trump not divesting his assets. Him not doing so and then profiting off his office is called corruption.

PhxLibertarian Republic of Dave
05/30/18 7:14 pm

Ben, he is profiting off of his businesses in the normal course of business.

Profiting off his office would be running a pay to play scheme like Hillary did as sec. Of state.

05/30/18 7:32 pm

What evidence do you have that he's doing pay for play? Do you honestly think I'm going to believe that he's part of some big political scandal that you know all about, but for some reason the media ignores. If it was a credible area of corruption, I promise you, the leftists would be all over it.

05/30/18 7:46 pm

Umm. It’s being covered by most news sources. It’s absolutely not just me that knows about it. It’s not hard. Just open your eyes. Cohen set up their pay to play as soon as he was elected. This is why we all think you trump supporters are ignorant. And I told you that you won’t believe me. It’s like a host looking at a Polaroid of a car. It just doesn’t look like anything to you. Once the propaganda machine gets torn down, you might be able to see it. But I doubt it. You’re what we call a lost cause. Have fun in your deep state of bliss.

PhxLibertarian Republic of Dave
05/30/18 7:53 pm

Wow ben, if you are going to make stuff up you need to make it really difficult to verify. That is how good liars do it.

05/30/18 8:09 pm

I don’t get what you’re trying to say. If you have anything of substance to say or can somehow prove those things are false, then do so. If not, whatever. I have no time for lost causes.

PhxLibertarian Republic of Dave
05/30/18 8:20 pm

Ben that isn't the way it works. You can't prove a negative. It is up to the person making the claim to support it.

05/30/18 8:34 pm

I just made the claim, pal. The evidence will be released as soon as your thugs stop delaying and obstructing. So if there’s nothing else from you...

PhxLibertarian Republic of Dave
05/30/18 8:52 pm

So, no evidence is what you are saying. Am I getting that right?

05/30/18 9:04 pm

If you despise what I’m saying so much, then block me. But you’re not gonna beat me down or get me to fall for the lies. I’d rather you think for yourself. But if you can’t, 🀷🏻‍♂️ whatever.

PhxLibertarian Republic of Dave
05/30/18 9:33 pm

I don't block people except the person wh kept asking what country had more people.

And it isn't whatever I say. I am just asking for evidence. You seemed to say you had none. If that isn't correct, then put it out there.

GlockMan1 Alabama
05/29/18 10:11 am

Benseth....you need to take a chill pill. I lived through 8 years of Obama’s Administration. You will make it through 8 years of Trump.

05/29/18 10:20 am

I have nothing to say about Obama. I’m not a fan. The question is about trump’s corruption. Nothing else.

GlockMan1 Alabama
05/29/18 12:45 pm

Still waiting on any proof of corruption or collusion. Have seen none. Perhaps you can enlighten all of us.

05/29/18 12:57 pm

Interesting. I never mentioned collusion.

05/29/18 12:58 pm

I bet if I wait long enough, you could list them all out for me.

lj74
05/29/18 8:46 am

And exactly how is Trump trying to “destroy” our country?

05/29/18 8:51 am

How is he not?

mitchman399 Oregon
05/29/18 8:56 am

I mean he could just launch nukes on American soil if he really wanted to destroy us.

05/29/18 9:25 am

I absolutely don’t put it past him to destroy us physically but I’m talking more on an abstract level... lol. Okay so if trump physically destroyed the country, he couldn’t spend all the money he has gotten from all his corruption and is continuing to amass while in the WH. He also wouldn’t be able to bask in his followers’ praise if they are destroyed. No, his form of destruction comes as a necessity for his self preservation.

mitchman399 Oregon
05/29/18 9:43 am

I don't think Trump is actively trying to destroy the country, but I think he does prioritize his own interests above the nation.

05/29/18 9:48 am

This is a reasonable POV. I can understand that difference but it still isn’t okay. Gross negligence is only a short step down from complicity.

GlockMan1 Alabama
05/29/18 10:12 am

Hahahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

lj74
05/29/18 10:40 am

Obama destroyed on an “abstract level”

lj74
05/29/18 10:41 am

I don’t think he has prioritized his interests over the countries! If he was going to do that he certainly wouldn’t have given Kalifornia such a tax break!

05/29/18 10:46 am

Wow. The always compelling “but Obama” argument. πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒI am not a Democrat nor an Obama supporter though, so your flawless argument doesn’t work on me. πŸ˜‚