benseth May 29th, 2018 3:27pm

Is trump a corrupt president or the MOST corrupt president ever?

ShockNAweMack can vs should. think...
06/01/18 10:15 pm

Downvoted. Troll question from a millennial teeny that is too emotional to see the reality.

06/01/18 10:27 pm

Yeah those few were somewhat trolly after I got fed up with some extra trumpy vitriol that day. I evened back out again, although I still think he’s all around terrible. But thanks for the ignorant comment, oh wise one. You could actually hit me with some of that reality via some compelling counterpoints but I’m sure that’s not what you’re interested in. And you could always just block me or not follow me. ๐Ÿ‘‹

06/01/18 10:28 pm

And I’m definitely not a millennial ๐Ÿ˜‚

knetzere Illinois
05/29/18 7:58 pm

I’m sorry you didn’t receive a quality education

05/29/18 11:19 pm

Back to your quality education comment. I wasn’t going to respond because it’s obviously an empty statement just meant to troll. But you did it twice, so... yeah I probably didn’t have the best education. I live in Mississippi. You see, you’re probably fine with badmouthing the bad liberal policies of certain cities and states that seemingly allow crime and gun violence. But you might not even acknowledge the bad conservative policies like for education. Of the BOTTOM ten states ranked in education, eight were carried by trump. Almost all of the bottom ten are red states.

05/29/18 11:27 pm

And so I checked just your first two polls. Lol wow. At least I had a good enough education to know that those are both run-on sentences with commas strewn around randomly with no rhyme or reason. And you’re making fun of MY education? Lol.

05/29/18 11:32 pm

“In the teens they marched for woman’s rights, in the 60s they marched for racial rights, in the 90s they marched for gay rights, today they march for the removal of whites.” - This is your most previous poll. This is grammatically atrocious.

05/29/18 11:37 pm

In the teens, they marched for womEn’s rights. In the 60s, they marched for racial rights. In the 90s, they marched for gay rights. Today, they march for the removal of rights. - There. I fixed it. But I bet it felt really good to put me down for being uneducated. And then you got a like too. I bet you were flying high.

ShockNAweMack can vs should. think...
06/01/18 10:32 pm

Your polls are just meant to troll with biased answers. It's okay to dislike trump or Obama or whoever but to post a poll where both answers are biased...I learned that myself.
Until you post reasonable polls. You'll be considered nothing more than a troll. Sorry.

06/01/18 10:36 pm

Lol. I’ve only done with those 3 out of my 213 polls lol. I don’t care what you think of me or if you even look at my polls. If you want to check out my other polls and debate them, you’re welcome. If not, ๐Ÿ‘‹

doober72 Vidalia, Ga.
05/29/18 3:09 pm

Everyone just needs to block this little bastard.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

05/29/18 3:18 pm

Yep. Go for it. It would be highly symbolic of you to block anything you don’t agree with. But I’ve grown tired of towing the line for both republicans and democrats so as not to offend. So float away, snowflake.

ozzy
05/29/18 1:05 pm

WINNING. Guess you just can’t stand it

05/29/18 1:18 pm

Yep. You and Charlie Sheen and trump. What winners...

ozzy
05/29/18 1:22 pm

Oh ... name calling. Good for you. Trump will go down as one of the best presidents, while obama will be a footnote in history. Try reading the constitution and then I might listen to your babbling.

ozzy
05/29/18 1:22 pm

I’ll hang with trump and Charlie sheen anyway! WINNING !!!!!!!!

05/29/18 1:26 pm

Cool. Don’t get AIDS. Or do? Whichever you think is winning.

05/29/18 1:32 pm

I’m not sure why you bring up Obama. I’m assuming in your binary world, you think I’m a fan since I have problems with trump’s corruption... I’m not. But “we will see” about trump and whether or not he is the most corrupt in history. And yeah I’m sorry about hurting your little feelings with the “calling you a name”. So sowwy.

ozzy
05/29/18 1:57 pm

Not a binary thinker, and you didn’t hurt my feelings. I feel sorry for you.

05/29/18 2:00 pm

Aww that’s so sweet. But why do you feel sorry for me? I’m okay sweetheart

ozzy
05/29/18 2:05 pm

Whatever gets you through the night.
Your patronizing tone is not helpful or appreciated

05/29/18 2:06 pm

And what name did I call you again? Winner? That’s tough.

05/29/18 2:07 pm

I’ve read the constitution btw. Not sure what that’s in reference to.

ozzy
05/29/18 2:07 pm

??? Linking me to people you obviously dislike is the name calling - or disparagement

ozzy
05/29/18 2:09 pm

If you think trump is corrupt, but do t say anything about obama then you may not understand the constitution. One was against it (obama), one is defending it (trump)

05/29/18 2:30 pm

??? I don’t mention Obama because he’s not the president... When he was president, I had plenty of disagreement on his policies and decisions. I shouldn’t have to politically buffer a statement just so it will be palatable to people like you.

ozzy
05/29/18 2:44 pm

I appreciate that

05/29/18 2:59 pm

You aren’t wrong though. The trump propaganda machine is definitely winning right now. I just didn’t think it would be as effective on Americans.

05/29/18 3:07 pm

They have already admitted that they won’t survive in a legal court so they are only making their case in the court of public opinion for votes to keep from being impeached. That’s all. If he is innocent, why would he not try to clear his name legally but try VERY hard with anti Mueller propaganda?

05/29/18 3:32 pm

And sorry if I disparaged. I am just shocked in disbelief that people are falling for this stuff. Whatever you think about it, I just hope you keep an open mind.

ShockNAweMack can vs should. think...
06/01/18 10:34 pm

I wonder if this is actually Samantha Bee...trolling....

06/01/18 10:38 pm

Dur hur. And what are you doing now? Trolling

ozzy
06/02/18 5:07 am

Ben: you have already convicted trump even though there is no evidence. Hmmmm. Maybe you are trolling

06/02/18 7:06 am

I don’t have the power to convict anyone. I’m just expressing what is in front of everyone’s faces but is veiled by propaganda. I’m not trying to act like I know something everyone else doesn’t. It’s right there for all to see. The rest of the evidence will be released soon.

ozzy
06/02/18 7:36 am

But yet your bias shows that you have already convicted him

06/02/18 7:44 am

I don’t have the power to convict anyone. If non propagandized evidence comes out that points away from the direction it’s going now, I will change my mind along with it. But so far, there has been no such evidence. But the full on propaganda attack by trump is very evident to me. Maybe you’ll see it one day and maybe you won’t. Idc

RunnerDude
05/29/18 10:25 am

Awfully biased here

05/29/18 10:29 am

Yep. I’m done with trying to sugar coat anything. I’m still not a partisan but I’m staunchly opposed to the propaganda flowing from the White House.

Caseyh13 USA
05/29/18 9:41 am

๐Ÿ’ฏabsolutely๐Ÿ’ฏ

zimmy Florida
05/29/18 8:27 am

He will go down in history as the most corrupt!

lj74
05/29/18 8:51 am

Obama already won that prize.
There is zero proof that Trump is corrupt Zimmy. Grow up

mitchman399 Oregon
05/29/18 8:59 am

You know there is more to corruption than just disagreeing with the politicians politics, right?

zimmy Florida
05/29/18 9:24 am

Sure but doesn’t change the facts.

lj74
05/29/18 10:42 am

Zimmy you don’t have any facts

zimmy Florida
05/29/18 10:52 am

Apparently you never watch the news? Payoffs, family in high places, ties to Russia. Huge turnover, family benefits, etc etc list goes on and on!

mitchman399 Oregon
05/29/18 11:13 am

Yeah but I mean that's all fake news. Even if there is evidence to support it.