pof May 29th, 2018 2:26pm

In India, the national anthem is played before movies in the movie theatre. Should the US do the same thing?

omniku dot com
05/29/18 3:56 pm

Why would we play the Indian national anthem before our movies?

lcamino Florida
05/29/18 11:29 am

Poor answer choices. I don’t hate America.

zimmy Florida
05/29/18 8:31 am

No! That sounds awful! Nobody would listen anyway, popcorn run.

CoffeeNow CandybarThiefLivesMatter
05/29/18 7:37 am

I want to listen to the Indian national anthem in theaters but I also hate America. Which option am I supposed to select?

zimmy Florida
05/29/18 8:31 am

🤣😂🤣😂😂

lcamino Florida
05/29/18 11:30 am

😂😂😂

05/29/18 7:29 am

I only said yes because the offered choices of answers did not allow me to say “no”, which is not the same as, “Hate America”.

pof over my moms knee
05/29/18 7:38 am

If you don't like our national anthem, then leave ✈🗾

PrincessMelody Libertarian Left
05/30/18 9:43 am

Yep, if you agree with peacefully protesting while not hurting anyone physically, maybe to try and make a change, you better get out now!

pof over my moms knee
05/29/18 7:28 am

If you don't stand for the anthem in India, you will beaten if you are a male or raped if you are a female, out of love for the country.

I can only hope Americans can be so patriotic.

05/29/18 7:33 am

So, there can be no patriotism without those evil actions? If that’s the case, patriotism is a bad thing, that is unless your characterization of patriotism, is very badly formed, which, from my point of view, it is.

pof over my moms knee
05/29/18 7:35 am

You are absolutely correct Geezer.

If you're not willing to fight for your country, you're not a true patriot.

pof over my moms knee
05/29/18 7:37 am

To expand upon further, vigilantism in the name of patriotism is justice.

05/29/18 7:40 am

I don’t know anyone who is saying that , other than you, could this be a straw man you are inviting me to fight?

pof over my moms knee
05/29/18 7:44 am

I am not strawmanning, merely representing the view of the Indian patriots in their struggle against Islamic loyalists in Pakistan.

05/29/18 7:52 am

Ok, and why pray tell would you be representing their views.

05/29/18 7:59 am

Is there something you would like to talk about more honestly and directly?

pof over my moms knee
05/29/18 8:00 am

Well I'm just curious about how you feel about India's policies and their reactions to it. In short, are you a patriot or not

05/29/18 8:04 am

No, that’s not what you are wanting. Young lady, this is not my first rodeo with very intelligent ,skillful ideologues from the Left. What is it you really want from all this?

05/29/18 8:06 am

You don’t have to answer now or ever, but my best response to you is to try to figure out what it is you really want.

pof over my moms knee
05/29/18 8:09 am

White people to pay for their crimes.

05/29/18 8:20 am

Thank you for your honesty.
. Under our system of laws we all hope that people who are guilty of crimes will be brought to justice under the law. But we don’t distinguish based on race, religion, political affiliation, etc.. There are people and governments that do. I am a patriot, and will do what I can to ensure our Constitutional rights and system of laws are not subverted or destroyed. That is very different from the things you were trying to associate me with , directly and indirectly.

pof over my moms knee
05/29/18 8:21 am

So you will protect a woman's right to get an abortion as the Constitution says in the 14th Amendment

05/29/18 8:26 am

I’m, sorry , I cannot debate these sorts of issues, since my failing eyesight does not permit me to see between the lines of the Constitution, where for the past 100 years some people have claimed to have found many new and fascinating “rights”.

pof over my moms knee
05/29/18 8:28 am

So you protect the Constitution as you interpret it, not how Constitution tells you to interpret it

05/29/18 8:36 am

I will continue obey the law of the land as I have always done. Which I have come to understand is not good enough for the small segment of the population of which you are a part.

pof over my moms knee
05/29/18 8:37 am

Nope, because you've done so much to harm people like me

05/29/18 8:40 am

It is obvious to all that what you and others like you really want is to control our thoughts and speech. The only people I’ve ever harmed, were trying to harm me, my loved ones, or friends. You have crossed the line by falsely accusing me. It is arrogant , baseless, and not productive to you or your cause.

pof over my moms knee
05/29/18 8:42 am

I'm not the one who demanded that the NFL stop players from kneeing, that's you and your crowd

05/29/18 9:15 am

That was not a Constitutional demand, not regulated by the government, or courts. Majority of the people didn’t like what was going on. Private business owners came to an accommodation for the sake of their business. Everyone has limitations on them at work. Those men are engaging in a free market transaction. They exchange their talent& skill for 💰💰💰💰. That’s their workplace. They can, like all of us, choose to honor the conditions of their employment or not. Fans can watch or not. You can be unhappy about it or not.