GeezerGolf May 28th, 2018 4:04pm

Some literal minded observers see the arrest of Tommy Robinson as a routine arrest for “breach of peace.” Others see larger political issues at play. What’s your are?

commonsense Never over
05/29/18 8:01 am

Not sure why this is a big deal. It’s been this way in the UK for hundreds of years. Why do you think the US has a bill of rights?

shygal47 Florida east coast
05/28/18 2:02 pm

Since I have no idea what it means to "groom" Arab children, how can I honestly judge?
Giving him the benefit of the doubt, I'll vote to free the journalist.

GeezerGolf President Elect
05/28/18 2:07 pm

What they term grooming was the immigrant adult men gaining the trust, confidence of British minor girls with the aim of having sex with them as many of them did.

shygal47 Florida east coast
05/28/18 2:09 pm

Disgusting, but let the Brits fight their own problems, we have enough of our own to keep us busy for years to come.

GeezerGolf President Elect
05/28/18 2:19 pm

This sort of thing can be here any time we allow it. Unless we agree to have one law of the land, not two. If we allow Sharia to apply as advocated by several groups, many things we of Western European culture heritage find abhorrent will become acceptable.

shygal47 Florida east coast
05/28/18 2:47 pm

Don’t borrow someone else’s problems.
We have plenty of our own. If our young adults don’t vote, or become involved in the support of their country and if our laws are modified to accept some kind of theocracy, then they only will have themselves to blame. And you and I and a bunch others will be dead and gone by then.

GeezerGolf President Elect
05/28/18 3:27 pm

I’m not abandoning the field, that’s what’s happened in Europe. I love my country and do not want to see it radically transformed. We know this is the stated goal of the Left, they told us so, directly. Not in code or metaphor, but directly. I’m, a zionist, I’m a man who wants to live and die in his own country.

shygal47 Florida east coast
05/28/18 4:24 pm

And I think the USA needs to stop sticking our noses into affairs that do not concern us and we have no control over.
Stop trying to rule the world.

GeezerGolf President Elect
05/28/18 4:35 pm

What’s going on in UK & Europe is headed this way, would be here now, but for the unlikely event of the election of Trump rather than the, what seemed inevitable, coronation of Hillary. So, our interest in certain things occurring elsewhere, in some cases, are, in fact, our interests.

shygal47 Florida east coast
05/28/18 4:55 pm

Hmmm - the old “the sky is falling” argument.

Think Lovin Life
05/28/18 5:33 pm

Gal ... the fact that you’ve never heard of Muslim grooming of non-Muslim girls shows that you watch/listen to only leftist outlets. Even the BBC has had to admit to the failure of multiculturalism when it comes to these disgusting practices! The problem is that most of the regime in Britain is in denial that their social experiment is having extremely negative impacts on THOUSANDS of British girls.

Think Lovin Life
05/28/18 5:35 pm

Gal ... for your education ... www.bbc.com/news/uk-12140641

shygal47 Florida east coast
05/28/18 6:08 pm

Think - do not disabuse me if I fail to use colloquialisms such as “grooming”.
Grooming to me is getting my clothing and person ready to greet the day.
And as I said - it’s none of our business what takes place on the streets of Britain. I only care about what OUR country does about “grooming”.

GeezerGolf President Elect
05/28/18 6:18 pm

OK...fair enough....perhaps there are things we can learn about grooming and other social problems by observing how things came to be the way they are in UK and Europe. That way we could avoid or prevent similar things from happening here.

GeezerGolf President Elect
05/28/18 6:42 pm

Great, let’s just keep an eye on what’s going on. Glad we could come to a satisfactory arrangement.

Think Lovin Life
05/28/18 11:28 am

Who can be surprised that Democrats are lined up on the wrong side of yet another important point?

GeezerGolf President Elect
05/28/18 11:37 am

youtu.be/_8CPF1mK9Fo

An eloquent observation of the arrest of TR and political aspects surrounding the arrest.

4Freedom1776
05/28/18 11:56 am

Can’t talk bad about their prized religion of rape and torture