4JC May 28th, 2018 3:03pm

Asking people of faith to pray for Gulf Coast & states like AL today. Already flash flooded & a family member whose home flooded. Others are still stuck in their homes, where bridges collapsed. We have flash floods, high winds & tornado risk today.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/31/18 2:06 pm

Thanks, Jazzy! I think it’s all over now, or at least, I hope so! Lol

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
05/28/18 12:11 pm

I had not heard about that will definitely pray

GrandmaALiCE Still gardening
05/28/18 11:31 am

Are you okay, 4jc?

💠 4jc asked:

Thoughts
Prayers

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/28/18 11:36 am

So far. Our governor has declared half the state to be in a state of emergency. Depending on what area of that part of the state you’re in, we could be getting up to 10-12 inches of rain, flash flooding, 20-30 MPH winds and possible tornadoes. I’m hoping it’s not going to get really bad, since our granddaughters are with us, and we live in a mobile home.

Our son’s home flooded, destroying our granddaughters’ bedroom, so they’re staying with us at least a week while they try to get that fixed. I’m worried they’ll get flooded again today, making it even worse!

...

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/28/18 11:37 am

And thanks for posting the question. I can’t believe I forgot to post my own question! Distracted with all 3 granddaughters, I guess! No wonder you’re asking me if I’m ok, between this and doing the wrong tag for Tom twice in one thread! 😂😜😂🤣

...

GrandmaALiCE Still gardening
05/28/18 11:40 am

Yes ... and when I noticed that you forgot to post your poll question in the comments! 😊

I hope everything turns out ok for all of you.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/28/18 11:42 am

Occasionally I forget it in other people’s polls, but I think that’s the first time I’ve done it in my own poll! Lol

Thanks so much! I feel really badly about our son’s home because he’s the first one in our immediate family that has been able to buy a home and they put a lot of time into reworking it to get it the way they want it.

...

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/28/18 1:17 pm

Yes, but I think their deductible is higher than they thought it was. Something about the appraisal price of the house. I can’t remember what he said.

GrandmaALiCE Still gardening
05/28/18 1:18 pm

I’m really sorry about their losses!

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/28/18 1:20 pm

Thanks! I’m pretty sure he said that the losses were something like $10K, but that their deductible was going to cost them at least a couple of thousand. That might not be a lot to some people, but to our family, it is.

...