Luftwaffe May 28th, 2018 2:42pm

"Being prepared to die is one of the great secrets of living." -GLR

TheSpookyGhost paleoconservative
03/23/19 3:02 am

Lol. I was looking through the profiles of the former members of the National Front. It seems most of them have left, though maybe they just don't post polls like you.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
03/23/19 8:26 pm

I feel like I left off on a good number of polls

Diogenes WeThePeople
05/28/18 4:39 pm

Preparing your funeral beforehand and having a valid will works for me.

wearemonkeys77 Lest We Forget... Hodor
05/28/18 8:45 am

Totally agree, aparently how we deal with death pretty much stops evolving at age 14.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/28/18 7:55 am

💠 Luftwaffe asked:
05/28/2018
"Being prepared to die is one of the great secrets of living." -GLR

...

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/28/18 7:58 am

As a Christian who is prepared to die because I accepted Jesus as my Savior and am living my life for Him, I can say that being prepared to die in this way changes your entire life and what you live for—serving Jesus and trying to bring glory to Him so that others will see His love for them!

However, there have been some Christians that are so concentrated on Heaven and how much better life will be there that they forget about life here. I love the old saying, “He’s so heavenly minded, he’s no earthly good.” As Christians, we must be about doing the Father’s will for us in the time we have here on earth, instead of so Heavenly minded that we ignore the job He has for each of us!

...

GrandmaALiCE Still gardening
05/28/18 12:55 pm

Your second paragraph pretty much sums up the Jewish philosophy. Our priority is to live a good life here and now. “Living a good life” does not mean being hedonistic and materialistic. It means DOING good and leaving the world a better place.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/28/18 1:18 pm

Well aid, GA! I’m glad that we can agree on that. I think what we agree on is much greater than what we disagree on!

Kamden popular revolt
05/28/18 7:45 am

Aye, but it's still a balance. Waiting for death is no way to live, knowing it can happen is just a part of living.