RussianThunder May 28th, 2018 3:03am

Have you ever met someone on here who claimed to be a married adult but you suspect, based on their posts is actually a 14-18 year old?

RussianThunder Russia and USA
05/27/18 8:34 pm

Why did you just tag yourself. I’ve never seen anyone do that before.

MrsCrayonWax
05/29/18 4:44 am

That dude is clearly 16.

MrsCrayonWax
05/29/18 6:49 am

I peg you around my age. Young yet seasoned.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
05/29/18 1:39 pm

Which dude is 16? I’m 16. Are you talking about me? I’m confused

CMChristian gone
05/27/18 8:07 pm

This is about pizza ain't it? The user not the Italian American 🇮🇹🇺🇸 treat.

CMChristian gone
05/27/18 8:17 pm

Chin up Frank. The whole time I've been on here I've felt like a commander on a battlefield. Always starting (and ending) fights and debates on here. But today it's been more of a diplomatic role. Here's the lesson: Being a diplomat sucks ass. Commanders are cooler and so much better. They're so badass too right? Anyway.. Play a video game or something and you will feel better.😁

RussianThunder Russia and USA
05/27/18 8:19 pm

Thanks Bill. Think I will. I’m just going to block that problem in a little bit. Makes this app more fun if I block the a-holes.

ilovepizza
05/28/18 6:20 am

Apparently asking for evidence is a sign of immaturity on this app, while slandering other users is encouraged. I pity RussianThunder because this is probably the only routine socialization he gets regularly with the outside world. I fear he thinks this behavior is acceptable and representative of the real world, which will quickly tear him apart if so.

GrandmaALiCE Still gardening
05/28/18 6:22 am

I thought you should have blocked pizza, near the beginning of that exchange. Either that or just stop responding.

You could even say something like, “Thanks for your input. I disagree, but honestly, I would rather not discuss it further.” If she answered after that, you could either block her or simply pretend you don’t see it.

You put too much time and energy into “defending” yourself, when nothing needed defending. Really, your feelings *are* your feelings. You don’t need another user to validate them, to make them *right*.

I’m curious if your mother helped you with that exchange. The reason I wonder is, I *think* she would have given you the same advice. And if you did it on your own, your English is really getting a lot better.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
05/28/18 8:29 am

She did give me the same advice but I wanted to continue. So we did. However, yes. Blocking is the best thing no do. It’s kind of becoming annoying.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
05/28/18 8:35 am

Now I have blocked her but honestly, no way that was a mature adult.
I think because she called me a coward it hit a nerve because I feel like a coward. So I wanted to defend myself. My mom said it was just bullying and to stop. I had to ask her to continue.
She told me she would not help me today so.....I didn’t even answer her. I just blocked

Thanks for the advice Grandma.

GrandmaALiCE Still gardening
05/29/18 5:01 am

RT’s poll asking if anybody plays Quiz Up.

GrandmaALiCE Still gardening
05/29/18 5:03 am

RT is my name for RussianThunder, in case that wasn’t evident.