Show Of Hands May 28th, 2018 2:30am

Regardless of your answer to the question above, do you predict that President Trump will be the Republican nominee for president in 2020?

MAGAman2020
02/21/19 9:01 am

Yes. He will be both the nominee and her re elected.

MAGAman2020
02/21/19 9:01 am

Yes. He will be both the nominee and her re elected.

coloradical Vote or Shut Up
05/30/18 12:09 am

And Trump will be RE-elected President in 2020 by an even bigger margin than last time.

mfjd1948 rural johnson co iowa
05/29/18 10:05 am

Once a serious candidate enters the race, Trump will drop out after the miserable record of his final two years in office.

shygal47 Florida east coast
05/28/18 4:43 pm

Sure.
Republicans can’t admit they were wrong offering Trump as the nominee in 2016.

05/28/18 4:47 pm

A regular republican like Bush etc would have lost to Hillary.
Clearly the results show the right choice was made by Republicans and the wrong choice by Democrats.

Only TDS paitients see a win as wrong.

shygal47 Florida east coast
05/28/18 4:58 pm

I don’t know what TDS refers to.
Neither of the major parties offered voters a good nominee. Once again we were stuck with crap choices. Typical for both major parties.

05/29/18 5:48 am

Stop rationalizing your pathetic choice of candidate.
Maybe if the whining pathetic elitist, tone deaf, sexist, mysoginstic loser will stop blaming other women for her soul crushing (had it in the bag) defeat you losers could move on.

Stop labeling the winner as the wrong choice - your opinion as a Hillary backer is moot.
It is your Trump Derangement Syndrome. that means anyrhing Trump. is not just bad it is historically bad - "tax cuts are the worst legislation in history".
We backed a winner. That means we made the right choice.
Navel gaze at your terrible choice all you want but leave us winners out of your pity party.

Your welcome for the reality check.

ladyniner81 I hate people
05/29/18 5:41 pm

You're *

The only reason why that fucking idiot won was because Hillary ran a shitty campaign. If she would have said what she was going to do as president, quit the finger pointing, address her baggage head on, she might have won.

You had kasich, rand Paul, and you guys picked Donald Trump? Really? A reality star? Why? I always thought he was an idiot way back to the 80s

shygal47 Florida east coast
05/29/18 5:46 pm

Or earlier than the 70s if you read the NY papers. It seems like he was always on the front page of one or two nearly every day back then. People of a certain age that did not live in NY at the time probably just saved a hand and said .."oh he's just a spoiled rich boy".
He's even more pathetic now than then.

05/30/18 1:03 am

Haha. This guy and his made up initialism. πŸ˜‚ It’s been over a year since you pulled that tds out on me. You mean it hasn’t stuck yet? πŸ˜‚ Just keep saying it and explaining it. I’m sure it will become a thing.

shygal47 Florida east coast
05/30/18 7:05 am

I think we now know why nacho1 only has 2 followers - he’s nuts.

05/30/18 8:31 am

I love it when the losers lecture the winners that the winners picked the wrong candidate.
Please just go to You Tube and search election results and watch the crying and wailing. But before that watch every lefty "guarantee" Trump will never ever be President. It is hilarious how confident and smug they were even laughing at the idea of his candidacy. The elite arrogant media complex was so smug it makes you laugh.
Everyone guaranteed it and everyone was wrong.

And now you silly lefties still want to lecture the winners that we picked the wrong candidate - how tone deaf can you be - TDS is alive and well.

Any time you want to debate policy let me know you infantile losers.

05/30/18 8:42 am

As if you have something with substance to contribute to a policy debate πŸ˜‚. No thanks. TDS might be real. He seems to be deranging his supporters with the vitriol that he spews. Could it be that you are projecting onto others a condition that you yourself have?

05/30/18 9:25 am

I live it first you want to lecture us on how we picked the wrong candidate that beat yours - losers giving strategy advice - ok.
Now you won't debate policy because you there can't possibly be anything of substance to debate about.
Still wondering What Happened?

05/30/18 10:03 am

Your failed ideology will die out soon. Your Cheeto god barely won with a heavily flawed and corrupt opponent. He is your last gasp, albeit a very loud one. The propaganda machine is already being exposed and he probably won’t live too much longer anyway. What is he 90 something, doesn’t exercise and eats fast food?

05/30/18 10:08 am

I’m mostly just sad about the political casualties he is leaving in his wake. So many of you have been deranged by his rhetoric and propaganda. YOU are the reason rational people don’t want to seriously debate with you. You are bringing nothing to the table except your own one-sided selfish agendas.

05/30/18 10:12 am

The heavily flawed and corrupt candidate that Obama called "the most qualified candidate in history".
When will you lefties realize your leaders lead you down the rabbit hole time and again.
While you call the candidate corrupt and flawed - the most popular and venerated President thinks otherwise - could have the Messiah been wrong - again or was the Messiah just lying - again?
Was he stupid or a liar?
How do you reconcile his brillaince with his lack of awareness?
How do you reconcile your support someone who has no awareness or is a habitual liar?
Which one is it?

05/30/18 10:26 am

I really can’t decipher what your point is other than I’m a “them” or that the only way you can accept your own hypocrisy is to point out others. Every president since after Kennedy was killed has been completely corrupt. I am not a democrat nor a “liberal” and I didn’t support Obama. But I’m not going to involve myself with rebound, reactionary politics. Because that kind of politics is lacking any true substance, which is why people don’t care to debate with you.

05/30/18 10:38 am

Please point out my hypocrisy and I will apologize and endeavor never to do it again.

Every debate devolves into how unfit Trump is and never touches on policy, I then have to debate the fitness and sucess of the last office holder and candidate.
The last candidate was corrupt and deeply flawed and the last President thought she was wonderfully qualified.
It becomes too easy, the left gets frustrated because there really is no logical reply and here we are.

Trump is a bad person doing a good job.
Obama was a good person doing a bad job
That's what it all comes down to.

05/30/18 10:47 am

You must be a filthy rich CEO because those are the only people for which trump is doing a good job.

05/30/18 10:47 am

The thing is I am not a sycophant. He has lots and lots of personal flaws, I wish he would stay off Twitter and he is demeaning the aura of the office with his actions.

However fkr eight years I listened to how I was a racist for opposing Obama policies, I did not pay my fair share in taxes, I was xenophobic for wanting a border respected, was homophobic for not believing in 52 genders and bigoted for wanting a more secure immigration system and anti women for being agnostic on abortion.
In short, I was the problem with America - me and millions of hardworking, patriotic, tax paying Americans were holding the country back.

Why does any one still wonder What Happened?

shygal47 Florida east coast
05/30/18 10:49 am

@benseth ... I think this nacho1 person is a scriptwriter for Breitbart. πŸ˜‚ Nacho has no idea of the real world but he does know how to push buttons.
Possible troll account.

05/30/18 10:49 am

You’re a hypocrite for pointing out the corruption in one administration but not in the current one. Idk maybe it’s not hypocrisy but just your TDS flaring up again.

05/30/18 10:56 am

I lived through Obama’s administration too. I have some of the same views as you and I grew tired of some of the rhetoric also. There are just as many irrational, science denying lemmings on the left as on the right. But I didn’t let the left rhetoric push me to the right rhetoric and reactionary politics. It’s hypocrisy to denounce a certain corruption only to bring in or be complacent with your own brand of corruption.

05/30/18 10:57 am

You may be right, shygal.

05/30/18 11:00 am

Which corruption in the Trump admisntration have I denied?
I don't belive I ever talked about corruption just bad policy decisions, end runs around the Constitution, the incestuous relationship with the media and their behind. close doors contempt for thier voters.

The word corrupt was brought up not by me but in relation to Hillary - I just repeated the connection.

No hypocrisy to be found - the old hurl the accusation see if it sticks then back track - big surprise.

05/30/18 11:07 am

I have no idea how the world works?
You just confirmed everything I said.
If my worldview is incompatible with yours I have no idea how the world works - the tolerant ones at work again.
The massive shock to people that hate Trump is that they lived in an Obama echo chamber for eight years - the classic scenes from election night coverage on You Tube are priceless "everyone I know is upset" "most Americans are going to bed tonight fearful for their lives", "it 's a different world we live in now" - the echo chamber infected not only lefties but anti Trumpers.
It is solid gold viewing to help understand What Happened?

05/30/18 11:10 am

I’m glad you at least don’t deny the corruption but you are still his supporter. To be complacent with the corruption is hypocritical. Especially since you point out prior administration corruption.

05/30/18 11:14 am

I never said you “don’t know how the world works”. What’s wrong with you? What are you talking about? Your delight in the “other side’s” loss shows how you took the reactionary politics bait hook, line AND sinker.

05/30/18 11:18 am

What Happened? That’s your new thing. It’s like you have your own seacrest signature lol. I know exactly what happened and I wasn’t one of those crying over it. I knew we were screwed either way. You will have to get your rocks off talking to a Hillary supporter I suppose.

05/30/18 11:20 am

I’m gonna stop blowing up shygal’s notifications now. You have nothing to contribute other than trump memes and talking points. I hope you find a cure for that TDS, dude.

05/30/18 2:46 pm

I ask for examples of my contradictions or hypocrisy - nada.
Which Trump corruption are we talking about - nothing?
We cant talk personality because it compares to Obama and Clinton and we cant talk accomplishmets because they are talking points.
So you feel you win by limiting it to bashing Trump.

The logic of the resistance makes the Three Stooges seem brilliant.

ladyniner81 I hate people
05/30/18 3:04 pm

Trumplicans are SO quick to say the last four presidents aren't as awesome as the Almighty, but I NEVER heard them say anything bad about him. Oh, except he's on Twitter too much. Whoopdie freaking do. You say all this shit about Obama, but his supporters could say what they disliked about him (drone strikes etc)

05/30/18 7:16 pm

Pay attention little one.
Trump is egotistical, reactionary, immature, bellicose and not as nice a person as Obama. He demeans opponenents and lies even more than Obama but less than Clinton.
I have said the above repeatedly however your TDS affects your mind and your reading comprehension skills are obviously similar to your logical skills - a work in progress.

You hate him. You dislike and disrespect people that support him - I get that. Now any particular policy you want to try and show me how awful it is - go ahead give it a shot.

05/30/18 7:21 pm

We have already established you shoot first and aim later and throw out accusations hoping they stick and then ignore the rebuttal and fail to provide a scintilla of proof of them.
However I can deal with that stuff as it is SOP for TDS patients - tell me how awful the tax cuts are or maybe how great DACA was or perhaps the life saving Paris Accord or the protective Iran deal.

rons screw politicians
05/28/18 10:04 am

Of course. He’s making those smucks look good.

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
05/28/18 7:27 am

Trump POTUS 2020-If not why notπŸ€¨β“

cowboy SCOTUS 2020
05/28/18 6:23 am

There is no doubt about it. James Comey, Robert Mueller, Rod Rosenstein, the Clintons, Barry Soetoro and the whole Democrat party couldn’t bring him down. So it begs the question. Who is Donald Trump really working for? You? Or them? πŸ€”

polarized Tennessee
05/28/18 7:24 am

Himself clearly

cowboy SCOTUS 2020
05/28/18 7:31 am

We all serve someone.

rons screw politicians
05/28/18 10:05 am

Trump serves the guy in the mirror.

rons screw politicians
05/28/18 10:06 am

Hillary couldn’t see herself in the mirror just like a certain Count.

cowboy SCOTUS 2020
05/28/18 10:10 am

Like the Michael Jackson song? That is some powerful stuff.

05/30/18 3:58 pm

I think he was talking about Count von Count.
☝️ONE...aa...✌️TWO...aa...πŸ‘ŒTHREE

rons screw politicians
05/30/18 6:19 pm

Noooo, the Transylvania guy! He could not see his image in a mirror.

Spiritof76 USA 1776
05/28/18 3:26 am

"Keep America Great". There, I just predicted Trump 2020. Of course if stocks take a dive, unemployment rises, and the overall economy goes into freefall (I'm predicting 2019), then a worthy challenger (Kasich?) will give him a run for his money.

Waterguy Texas
05/28/18 6:08 am

You made this prediction in the other poll as well but you have nothing to support your claim that it will/likely will happen.

Jack55 Texas
05/28/18 8:48 am

If the most worthy Republican is Kasich... well that would be sad. Nothing against him just didn’t think he campaigned terribly well in 2016. My guess would be Ted Cruz if anything.

sea California
05/28/18 9:21 am

Trump wins again unless the economy collapses

Spiritof76 USA 1776
05/28/18 10:03 am

Water, it depends on what happens from now until 2020. The economy collapses and someone whose had a history of balancing budgets might be the shoe-in nominee over the guy "who got us into this mess".

rons screw politicians
05/28/18 10:07 am

Like they say” It’s the economy stupid!”.

05/28/18 10:09 am

Spirit, Trump filed for re-election on Inauguration Day and made public that “Keep American Great” would be his campaign slogan. If nothing else, he is a man confident of his abilities! Lol

...

05/28/18 10:15 am

πŸ’  Show Of Hands asked:
05/28/2018

kanji401 SoCal
05/28/18 12:17 am

His attorney has already introduced the idea that he may not run. Let’s pray for small miracles.

DiQuellaPira
05/28/18 3:22 am

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak." Sun Tzu, The Art of War

05/28/18 10:10 am

It that is so, then why did Trump apply turn in his re-election papers on Inauguration Day and publicly announce that his campaign motto would be “Keep America Great”? Are you saying he’s changed his mind?

...

SHOWofFIST Flint, MI
05/27/18 11:38 pm

He will be in prison by then, well unless he gets us all killed first.

IH8NIGGERS Niggerville
05/28/18 12:16 am

It’s safe to come out of your safe place and remove that tinfoil hat. Come on now

rons screw politicians
05/28/18 10:09 am

That’s funnily uninformed.

techguy010
05/27/18 11:24 pm

He will be running again.

BarryB Was it something I said
05/27/18 10:10 pm

I don’t believe he will run.

BarryB Was it something I said
05/29/18 4:56 am

He has to make the appearance of a campaign. Otherwise his one term is a lame duck term.

05/29/18 11:47 am

I don’t think it’s just an appearance, since he filed on Inauguration Day! Lol

BarryB Was it something I said
05/29/18 1:50 pm

Where to start...

As of May 2017, 129 candidates had filed for the 2020 presidential election.

Yes, Trump did file amazingly early and started running ads that some outlets wouldn’t run for the lies and inaccuracies the ads contained.

Again, without the appearance of a second term, he would cut the kegs out from under his administration. I believe he doesn’t like the negative criticism. I think his marriage has taken a lot of damage. I also think more damaging information will continue to come out.

05/29/18 1:54 pm

I don’t think he gives a flip about the negative criticism. In fact, I think he stirs the pot just so he’ll GET negative criticism, which then fuels his base that others are being unfair to him! Lol

And he’s the first Republican that’s willing to sling the criticism right back at whoever it is, whether they’re a white man or a black or Hispanic. He’s not WORRIED about being PC, only getting the job done.

There hasn’t been anything damaging that has been proven. In fact, every time that liberals try to prove he’s been in collusion, it comes out that liberals are the ones that were actually guilty. It looks like they’d stop accusing, since it keeps hurting them! Lol

...

AndrewX
05/27/18 9:34 pm

He was already the oldest president to ever be sworn in, wasn’t he? He’s too old! We need a gen-xer in the Whitehouse.

Waterguy Texas
05/28/18 6:09 am

Gen-x and millennials are gross.

Diknak Ohio
05/28/18 11:47 am

What an ignorant comment...

Waterguy Texas
05/29/18 5:23 pm

I know which generation you’re a part of.

CoffeeNow CandybarThiefLivesMatter
05/27/18 8:30 pm

I hope it’s Trump v Hillary again, just to hammer home the fact that no one learned anything

Domino3 Abolish the ATF
05/27/18 11:16 pm

The bad thing is, nobody would learn anything from that either and it would the same shit four years later

Waterguy Texas
05/28/18 6:11 am

No no, that’s not true, this time people would know it’s *her* turn.

ladyniner81 I hate people
05/29/18 5:22 pm

If that idiot runs again, I swear to GOD I will beat that bitch to DEATH

Waterguy Texas
05/29/18 5:25 pm

When you’re a misogynistic women.

ladyniner81 I hate people
05/29/18 5:25 pm

If someone runs one gawdawful campaign, loses, runs one even WORSE! Then runs AGAIN?? You must exit the gene pool lady.

Liberty Lets Use Logic
05/27/18 8:15 pm

Not unless something drastically negative happens between now and then.

suppressedID Shut up man
05/27/18 8:04 pm

Trump supporters are like pit bulls - they’re rabid, unthinking, and loyal to a fault.

Jack55 Texas
05/27/18 8:20 pm

Strange. Looks like you described 44’s demented groupies.

4Freedom1776
05/27/18 8:38 pm

Or hills... thank god for the E college and the founders

suppressedID Shut up man
05/27/18 9:04 pm

You guys prove my point. Want your bone? πŸ–

Good dogs.

ScenarioNations California
05/28/18 3:15 am

I swear Trump supporters are so predictable

"Trump is bad and his supporters are morons"
"ObAMa!!!!"

It's like you guys actually like Obama but you don't want to show it because he's a Democrat. I mean seriously, you guys bring him up more than most democrats do lmao. It'd be like if a Democrat in 2018 was asked about Trump and they say "Bush is bad". You're hopeless.

Waterguy Texas
05/28/18 6:13 am

There’s so much vile and toxic shit floating around the political scene now days. Why do you guys have to be so vitriolic?

Waterguy Texas
05/28/18 6:14 am

I’d imagine though you’re just going to respond to my comment telling me why it’s necessary and justify yourself instead of realizing what dickheads you often are.

4Freedom1776
05/28/18 7:51 am

We bring up Obama all the time to highlight the hypocrisy that is the democrat voter. Yelling and screaming about every little fucking thing. But come to find out the holier than thou Obama himself did the same damn thing. We like trump so much because you hate him so much.

ScenarioNations California
05/28/18 8:37 am

Oh I realize I'm a dick, but when the opposing side acts in a certain way I feel it necessary to ridicule if their views are moronic. For example, incels believe that women should be distributed to all men so the gene pool is opened up further. I could call this out for being sexist, authoritarian, and slavery but instead I'll just mock that idea as that idea is so unrealistic it'll never happen.

Waterguy Texas
05/28/18 8:44 am

“I’d imagine though you’re just going to respond to my comment telling me why it’s necessary and justify yourself”

Herodotos Ellada
05/28/18 4:30 pm

Pretty much applicable to both the Democratic and Republican parties.

ladyniner81 I hate people
05/30/18 2:54 pm

Trump did..HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL! But really he was found. BENGHAZI!

phalnx Ohio
05/27/18 8:03 pm

I'm guessing a tentative no. Cruz came close to beating him the last time.

Domino3 Abolish the ATF
05/27/18 11:18 pm

Cruz did, but the right isn’t moving in his direction

Korosensei Maine
05/27/18 7:55 pm

Yup republicans are dumb enough to pull that move and Democrats are dumb enough to fuck it up

Domino3 Abolish the ATF
05/27/18 11:19 pm

Unfortunately you’re right.

Domino3 Abolish the ATF
05/28/18 8:38 am

We haven’t been winning in along time.

MericaTakesAll For God and Country
05/28/18 10:23 am

"We haven't been winning in a long time", AKA eight years of Obama.

Praetorianus Fair enough.
05/27/18 7:40 pm

Yes, unless he gets health issues.

toadder
05/27/18 9:03 pm

Hes the fitest president ever to rule the land.

ScenarioNations California
05/28/18 3:17 am

Lmao thanks for the chuckle. FDR was probably in better health than Trump LOL, no seriously though, the Best Health Award likely goes to a former General like Washington or Roosevelt or Grant or Eisenhower.

05/28/18 10:15 am

I agree with Toadder. Do you know any OTHER president that worked 18-20 hours out of every 24? This man can work circles around almost ALL of us!

...

ScenarioNations California
05/28/18 3:52 pm

Work from where? His couch where he watches Fox and Friends? Work from where? His golf course where he spends more hours than Obama did?

05/28/18 3:59 pm

SN, you apparently aren’t reading any of my 1600 polls, or you wouldn’t have to ask about the work he’s doing.

05/28/18 4:00 pm

Btw, he’s accomplished more and fulfilled more campaign promises in one year than Obama did in 8 years.

...

05/28/18 4:53 pm

And I don’t have problems with a president on the golf course, as that is where they iron out many deals, in a more relaxed setting. Hubby learned this when he pastored a church where our chairman of the deacons was a golfer—that you can often get farther in a relaxed setting. The only time I’ve had a problem with a President golfing was when Obama refused to leave the golf course to say a word of comfort to an entire city of people who had been flooded and lost their homes!

...

ScenarioNations California
05/28/18 4:58 pm

Lol deals like saving jobs in China? Or like where he talks to billionaires and decides to cut their taxes? I can do this all day. Trump is known not to be as hard of a worker as he suggests.

05/28/18 5:04 pm

No. Deals that have garnered us the lowest unemployment rate since 1973, and the lowest BLACK unemployment rate EVER recorded, just as starters.

ScenarioNations California
05/28/18 5:05 pm

Both were already on the decline when Trump took office. All trump had to do is grab the baton and not drop it.

05/28/18 5:15 pm

Yeah, right, keep telling yourself that.

ScenarioNations California
05/28/18 5:19 pm

Keep telling myself that? The numbers tell me that. I'd rather listen to the data than blindly suggest that Trump is 100% the reason the economy is improving. While Trump has done some good things I'm sure, only a political hack would suggest that Obama or Trump is 100% responsible for the increase. Obama started digging us out of the hole that Bush and Clinton dug us into, while Trump probably helped some jobs by not just blindly supporting every plan to out source.

05/28/18 5:24 pm

Economists Credit Trump as Tailwind for US Growth, Hiring and Stocks:

www.wsj.com/articles/economists-credit-trump-as-tailwind-for-u-s-growth-hiring-and-stocks-1515682893

Economists agree: Trump, not Obama, gets credit for economy:

thehill.com/opinion/finance/368904-economists-agree-trump-not-obama-gets-credit-for-economy?amp

Trump admin is the reason the economy is doing well:

money.cnn.com/2017/11/30/investing/dow-24000-stocks-wall-street-trump/index.html

That’s just a few articles I have in my notes.

...

ScenarioNations California
05/28/18 5:33 pm

newrepublic.com/minutes/141266/trump-not-add-235000-jobs-economy-obama-did

www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/31/trump-got-a-running-start-from-obama-on-the-economy-rep-steny-hoyer.html

www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/obama-deserves-more-credit-trump-good-economy-americans-say-new-poll-787502%3famp=1

So what you did is pull up random sources and throw them at me so I'll do the same. You suggest Trump deserves the credit and that others agree, I say otherwise and other people agree. Your point? Are you rejecting the fact that the economy was already improving before Trump came into office? Are you saying that Trump's economy is in a vacuum? Even Trump stated that the job numbers shouldn't be believed before he took power.

Also: Jobs are leaving the country under trump. Who's fault is that? Obama?

www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/1144201/under-trump-us-jobs-are-moving-overseas-even-faster-than-before/amp/

05/28/18 5:50 pm

Ok. The difference between your articles and mine is this:

Mine were written by economists and talk about what economists are saying.

Yours:

The first one was written a year ago, when Trump had only been in office a few months and before the tax cuts.

The 2nd one says that it was what a top DEMOCRAT in Congress says. I will trust economists over an enemy of Trump.

The 3rd one says that is what AMERICANS think, not what economists are saying!

...

05/28/18 5:51 pm

I forgot there was a 4th one. The fourth one was written before the tax cuts took effect.

...

ScenarioNations California
05/28/18 5:56 pm

Lmfao time to debunk your arguments again.

Literally all of your sources were written by journalists reporting on what economists stated. You care about what economists state? How about economists stating that Trump will add over a trillion dollars to the deficit? This is due to his tax cuts and increasing the budget. This causes debt. How about those economists? Will you listen to them?
You trust people friendly to your side but not those opposed to it? That's called a bias.
So you care what some economists think but not other economists who blame Trump for the deficit and not the American people?

ScenarioNations California
05/28/18 5:58 pm

"The tax overhaul, which includes permanent tax cuts for corporations and temporary ones for individuals, will increase the size of the economy by an average of 0.7 percent from 2018 to 2028, according to the budget office.

But that added economic growth does not come close to paying for the tax overhaul, which the budget office said would add more than $1.8 trillion to deficits over that period, from lost tax revenue and higher interest payments."

www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/us/politics/federal-deficit-tax-cuts-spending-trump.amp.html

05/28/18 6:01 pm

I’m not going to believe a liberal rag like the NY Times that has never written a single word in support of Trump and has Trump Derangement Syndrome. I really don’t feel up to debating this tonight. And yes, economists are who I would trust more than others.

And that bias you speak of—isn’t that what you’re doing when you don’t believe the articles I post?

...

ScenarioNations California
05/28/18 6:05 pm

So who will you trust? Fox News? Trump? People who agree with you? Seriously?

How then can I trust you? You're obviously not open minded towards Trump. Why then should I be open to Trump being a good president? You can't ask more from me than you're willing to be.

www.google.com/amp/s/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/4A97B672-6C2C-4FFF-86AF-4DD2E2BB0F16

www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/house/383256-ryan-trillion-dollar-deficits-were-inevitable%3famp

www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/stancollender/2018/04/11/paul-ryans-most-lasting-legacy-permanent-trillion-dollar-deficits/amp/

Okay there you go. You have obvious proof that we have a trillion dollar deficit on the horizon.

05/28/18 7:26 pm

Obama raised the deficit more than a multiple number of presidents before him combined (I can’t remember how many). No one seemed to care about the deficit when he was doing it, so why should we care now? SMH Like I said, I don’t feel up to debating tonight and really don’t have time, so I’m going to say good night.

...

ladyniner81 I hate people
05/29/18 5:34 pm

God who freaking CARES? If you don't worship at the Church of Trumpism. You have this so called mental disorder. Nobody ever said that to them when they were busy bashing Obama endlessly. Now why is that? Besides Trumplicans being drunk with power.