STONEYTJONES May 28th, 2018 1:43am

Apparently a bunch of liberal morons have been tweeting pictures of immigrant children in cages to show how the Trump admin mistreats them. The pictures were from 2014.

ladyniner81 I hate people
05/29/18 4:59 pm

On here Trumptards posted links on polls from years ago and stated it as fact. On Facebook they posted crap and people call them out on it. All those stupid celebrity death hoaxes? But to tell you the truth, I don't give a flying fart if it is. Quit being goddamn pretentious. Just prove the picture fake.

STONEYTJONES Indiana
05/29/18 5:46 pm

Uhhh what?

The picture wasn’t fake. It was just from 2014. Do you know who the President was then?

ladyniner81 I hate people
05/29/18 8:36 pm

Who cares who the president was? I don't even know if that really happened as things are these days.

STONEYTJONES Indiana
05/30/18 4:36 am

The picture was put out and blamed on the Trump administration. The picture, of the kids in cages, was actually from a report made in 2014. Under the Obama administration. That is why it matters.

shygal47 Florida east coast
05/28/18 6:00 pm

Pictures? Your poll?
I don’t have Twitter so I don’t know what pix you are talking about.

shygal47 Florida east coast
05/28/18 6:03 pm

Never mind .. I found your link further down.
I don’t know anything about these kids.

JustHarry FL
05/28/18 7:26 am

Of course those pictures are stupid. We all know trump the hump separates children from their parents and ships them off not to be ever found again. I ‘d like to see a picture of trump and sessions in a cage.

Think Lovin Life
05/28/18 7:39 am

Just ... is your temper tantrum over and are you ready to digest the facts?

JustHarry FL
05/28/18 7:54 am

I know the facts. America was disgusted when the Boko Haram kidnapped school girls in Nigeria, but applauds trump for stealing infant children and separating them from their parents, shipping them off to where they can’t even be found. My temper tantrums will never be over as long as disgusting American’s like you support trump’s destruction of American values.

Think Lovin Life
05/28/18 8:03 am

Just ... we get that you’re a hysterical drama queen that can’t substantiate any of your ridiculous claims. Of course you wouldn’t hold illegal alien parents accountable for intentionally causing harm to and criminalizing their children.

MrT is enforcing are laws, unlike the lawless traitor that MrT replaced.

JustHarry FL
05/28/18 8:06 am

You mean “our”. Maybe you need grammar lessons from JLe. Trump’s supporters are not known for their intelligence.

Think Lovin Life
05/28/18 8:07 am

Just ... please continue your deadly embrace of murderous MS13 over American citizens as that will continue to ensure you’re irrelevance into the future!

JustHarry FL
05/28/18 8:17 am

Oh yea, typical trump shit from your mouth. M13 represents all of Mexico and all of the Mexican’s trying to come into the United States. You just keep your head up trumps ass and smell his farts! I know smells like it’s roses to you.

Think Lovin Life
05/28/18 10:15 am

Just ... your hatred prevents you from seeing clearly. If you’re going to love the MS13 you’ll need to wise up to the fact that they’re not Mexicans.

Your ignorance betrays you as MS13 is a Salvadoran gang, but please keep your ignorant arrogance going, it’s fun to watch you with your fake outrage.

JustHarry FL
05/28/18 11:09 am

So that’s all that crosses the Mexican border, M13 gang from Salvador. Oh yea that M13 gang has killed million of American’s. We should be terrified. In fact, we should take away the babies from the Mexican’s to stop the M13 gang. Aren’t you the clever Republican.

Think Lovin Life
05/28/18 11:11 am

Just ... now you’re just babbling incoherently.

JustHarry FL
05/28/18 11:14 am

So stop replying, you know it’s true and so do all my Democrat friends.
Let’s see what the mid terms bring.
Take care, stink.

Think Lovin Life
05/28/18 11:16 am

Just ... ha ha, of course you’d attempt to force me to stop when you’ve been totally obliterated. Please, go ahead and run away, if you must little low info leftist.

STONEYTJONES Indiana
05/28/18 11:45 am

The “1500” were unaccompanied minors. They weren’t taken from their mommies.

shygal47 Florida east coast
05/28/18 4:49 pm

Yes they were STONEY - it’s all over the news, Hera and internationally.

STONEYTJONES Indiana
05/28/18 5:19 pm

www.nytimes.com/2018/05/28/us/trump-immigrant-children-lost.html

kscott516 Fact checker
05/28/18 5:41 pm

Shygal doesn’t like facts. She regurgitates what she hears from her liberal friends and CNN. This is simply another instance of her being objectively wrong.

STONEYTJONES Indiana
05/28/18 5:44 pm

That’s what liberal sheeple do.

Think Lovin Life
05/28/18 5:46 pm

Gal ... the article is from the Uber-left NY Times! I get that you chose not to read the article, so let me excerpt the question and answer from the article. This is a direct in-context excerpt ...

“Did the Trump administration separate nearly 1,500 immigrant children from their parents at the border, and then lose track of them?”

“No. The government did realize last year that it lost track of 1,475 migrant children it had placed with sponsors in the United States, according to testimony before a Senate subcommittee last month. But those children had arrived alone at the Southwest border — without their parents. Most of them are from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala, and were fleeing drug cartels, gang violence and domestic abuse, according to government data.”

Now aren’t you embarrassed that you made such a rash as silly mistake!?

kscott516 Fact checker
05/28/18 6:00 pm

She won’t be. Expect her to double down on the idiocy and say something like, “Trump’s a racist and so are his supporters.”

shygal47 Florida east coast
05/28/18 6:12 pm

I did read the article. Surprise!!
I don’t normally read the NYT as they have a generally liberal bent to their coverage - but since YOU approve of the source, I read it.
It appears that everyone, including Trump, was wrong/lied/mis-spoke whatever you choose to call it today.

shygal47 Florida east coast
05/28/18 6:13 pm

And kscott - I don’t believe I have ever called Trump a racist - so please stop mischaracterizing me.

kscott516 Fact checker
05/29/18 4:30 am

😂 now you’re trying to play victim? Get out of here, hypocrite.

shygal47 Florida east coast
05/29/18 4:40 am

Kscott - The only victim is yourself.
I cannot be bothered with your bitterness and lies.

shygal47 Florida east coast
05/29/18 4:45 am

And PS - you should change your profile pic - you are not a Christian ... your words do not reflect His word.

kscott516 Fact checker
05/29/18 5:00 am

That’s rich coming from you 😂

kscott516 Fact checker
05/29/18 5:19 am

Why don’t you put me on ignore again, shygal?

Think Lovin Life
05/29/18 5:32 am

Gal ... you’re trying to mask your failure by saying that “everyone” lied. I didn’t lie. In this case, I also do not see how Mr Trump lied. You, however, lied.

Please explain your delusion of MrT’s supposed lie.

shygal47 Florida east coast
05/29/18 8:43 am

Sorry kscott and Think ... you are no longer counted among my playmates on SOH. I can’t abide the constant litany of lies from kscott nor the snide deflections of Think,
So whatever you said above is ignored.

cowboy SCOTUS 2020
05/28/18 6:53 am

And you took the bait just like you were supposed to.

iceberg124
05/28/18 12:55 am

That’s what happens when administrations continue to take funds from border control and DHS

ShockNAweMack can vs should. think...
05/27/18 9:30 pm

Hence what dreaming lucidly was talking about. She is saying America is turning into Auschwitz Nazi camps....she
Is a freakin moron.

Think Lovin Life
05/28/18 7:40 am

@DreamingLucidly

Think Lovin Life
05/28/18 7:41 am

SNAM ... even Dreamer deserves an opportunity to defend his/her/it’s moronic positions!

proudGA New Jersey
05/27/18 8:18 pm

The picture is from 2014 but the same procedure is being followed now

think4yourself Not a safe space
05/27/18 7:40 pm

That’s another reason you shouldn’t trust a liberal.

gluxford1 Arizona
05/27/18 6:45 pm

Their dishonesty should surprise no one.