AnnieM The Island
03/18/13 8:39 pm

I like taking baths, but 2 things need to happen before I'll be able to again 1- we need a new more accessible tub. The way it is now if I try to take a bath I get stuck in there (nothing to grab to pull myself out) until my husband can help me out. That's embarrassing enough that it only had to…

AnnieM The Island
03/18/13 8:40 pm

happen that once before I put the kabash on that. 2) My kid needs to be a little bit older. Baths are for relaxing and there's nothing relaxing about hearing "MMMMMOOOOOOOMMMM!!!" 364 times from the other room and pounding on the bathroom door.

Zod Above Pugetropolis
03/18/13 4:14 pm

The only time I take a bath is when I can't shake a chill or if I feel borderline hypothermic. Not often. Takes way too long to fill the tub for daily use, and baths make me feel like I need a shower after anyway.

wetheslaves Live each moment fully
03/22/13 7:26 am

Yea, if I take a nice soak playing on SOH, usually follow it with a quick shower. Anyway a bath can't get everywhere.

thatguy81 here
03/18/13 3:35 pm

Getting clean, a shower. Baths are not for cleaning. Sitting in nasty water, no thanks. However, we don't have a tub and I could sure use a soak now and then.

susanr Colorado
03/18/13 3:42 pm

You can always take a really quick rinse-off shower after a long bath.

Before we made the outdoor shower on the mountain in Oregon, we bathed in a horse trough (or some such giant galvanized thing) inside the plastic-covered shelter with spring water heated on the wood cook stove. Such a hard life.

thatguy81 here
03/18/13 3:47 pm

I usually shower before and after a bath, hence why I didn't take them much.

MrWolfe Nashville
03/18/13 2:38 pm

So weird. I almost posted this today, but worded slightly differently

TiltonAllStarz Outside Ur Comfort Zone
03/18/13 2:44 pm

Great minds think alike.

wetheslaves Live each moment fully
03/22/13 7:29 am

Seriously I was going to post a tire question then Zod did first. Tony must be brainwashing us.

TiltonAllStarz Outside Ur Comfort Zone
03/22/13 7:45 am

Subliminal messaging through G+ is my guess.
Don't stare at the blue beta download background!

susanr Colorado
03/18/13 2:16 pm

Showers. I really like a nice long hot bath with a good book and a cup of tea once in a while, but for general purposes of getting clean, showers. I'm going to go take one right now.