BrandonE
10/01/12 2:58 pm

One thing that is easily provable & that is you are full of crap...you've posted plenty of proof all over this forum. I like how the evidence of fraud for the libs is minuscule but ur ready to take repubs before SCOTUS. Must be something in the water out there in Cali...smh

10/01/12 2:05 pm

Romney 2012 " I'm better than you "

10/01/12 2:04 pm

Wow I totally agree with you
We have very common visions
Hey!
You should vote for me
I will get the job done with tax cuts and deregulation
It'll work....trust me!

Romney 2012

10/01/12 8:33 am

They already are. Yeah, let's lower the taxes on job creators, China and India need some more jobs.

palindrome California
10/01/12 7:29 am

We would probably be better off taking action against the Republican party as they're being investigated nationwide for major voter registration violations. There's more evidence of THAT then there is of dead people voting and whatnot.

Face it. You guys are losers and America doesn't buy your shit

palindrome California
10/01/12 7:27 am

Brandon, prove it. You can't. The evidence of voter fraud is minuscule. It's a made up boogeyman and it's become painfully obvious that the right has serious issues regarding admitting flaws or weaknesses. Instead you choose to cheat, lie and steal and make up things to explain doing poorly

chadp71
10/01/12 6:12 am

Tony I enjoy your app but to let anyone Use Romneys or Obamas name on here to spread hate speech is wrong... and a defamation of character.. it's also goes against your blog posting...free speech doesn't give a person the right to steal another's identity.

BrandonE
10/01/12 5:10 am

I think you libs need to get you decipherer checked. Your self gratifying interpretation of things is so transparent...which is very strange for anything lib during this administration...If you didn't think there was a HUGE chance your illegal votes wouldn't have a chance of being cast,

Think Lovin Life
10/01/12 3:22 am

It couldn't be that the other polls are over sampling Democrats by up to 13% as the media hopes to reelect their star in spite of the damage he's already done to the country ... Naw, that couldn't be it. Of course the media is fair.

beltway District of Columbia
09/30/12 11:21 pm

almost 700 more votes from republicans here pushes some of the close states over to red

tdaddy diversity
09/30/12 11:19 pm

How come this poll is one of the few polls on the Internet that gives Robmey more electoral votes?

09/30/12 11:11 pm

I can't wait to bring us back to the Bush glory years.... That'll be great

Romney 2012 "I'm better than you"

praetorianus65
09/30/12 11:02 pm

@ccox14: you have a clear point here. The slight republican preponderance may be because of a wealth factor and that the lower classes are less likely to either vote rep or use hi tech gear. Stable boys vote Obama :)

09/30/12 10:52 pm

unfortunately for Republicans a majority of the voters aren't higher class poeple taking polls on their smartphone.

mmjman Emerald Valley
09/30/12 10:48 pm

I can see NONfiction is having fun tonight :-P

09/30/12 10:47 pm

Why don't people like me?

Romney 2012

09/30/12 10:46 pm

My real name is Willard Romney

Flip flopped the hell out of that one

Romney 2012

09/30/12 10:45 pm

I wonder why airplane windows don't open?

Whatever... I'm feelin tax cuts

Romney 2012

09/30/12 10:44 pm

Lets cut spending while the economy is depending on it

That'll show those poor bastards

Romney 2012

Hokies
09/30/12 10:42 pm

He had two full years of a congress under democrat control. Why didn't he do all the miraculous things he was going to do then??? What amazing new idea does he have to rescue the economy? If he didn't have any solutions that would work when congress was democrat, what makes you think it's differe

09/30/12 10:42 pm

I'm feelin tax cuts and deregulation

Yeah..... That outta do the trick

Romney 2012

09/30/12 10:41 pm

I Mitt Romney am the greatest thing to hit the USA sense Bain Capitol

Great company

Romney 2012

09/30/12 10:40 pm

47% of Americans are just a bunch of jag offs

Romney 2012

09/30/12 10:39 pm

I'm thinking plutocracy

Just sayin

Romney 2012

Hokies
09/30/12 10:38 pm

Are you saying Obama was a "good" candidate? This guy had almost no experience at all before taking over the most powerful position in the world.

09/30/12 10:38 pm

I Mitt Romney am endorsing Todd Akin

Great guy

praetorianus65
09/30/12 10:33 pm

Btw - shouldn't someone who made about 250 million understand a bit about the economy ;)

centexken Republic of Texas
09/30/12 10:32 pm

We have dead people voting thanks to the Democrats. Voting is a right and you should prove who you are.

praetorianus65
09/30/12 10:31 pm

@CenTexKen : the "rich " are those who employ us so you are right.
Don't bite the hands that feed you. If you overtax the rich, they might just outsource or move to some island nation instead of investing their money and creating jobs.

centexken Republic of Texas
09/30/12 10:27 pm

Well palindrome, you assume the military likes that socialist in the White House. In the last civil war, soldiers sided with their home states. Can't happen again?

centexken Republic of Texas
09/30/12 10:23 pm

Democrats and hard workers in the same sentence? What are you smoking? Tax the rich at 75% and no new jobs will be created. Why would the rich risk their money? At that tax rate, they would sit on their money.

centexken Republic of Texas
09/30/12 10:18 pm

35 states would have to agree to repeal the 22nd amendment. That's not going to happen.

jlevans369
09/30/12 10:10 pm

There's my point right there...just shut the hell up and vote. Y'all keep saying the same "facts" over and over again. We already know Obama has failed. You don't have to remind everyone

babyboomer1 The flatulance express
09/30/12 10:06 pm

OK. I gotta ask what an independents choice is? I just don't know anymore.
Thanks.

palindrome California
09/30/12 9:55 pm

Lmao.. Matt is just practicing. He's planning on being Stalin for Halloween.

palindrome California
09/30/12 9:52 pm

USASoldier- No. Thats incorrect. Owning, operating, or buying a gun is NOT a fundamental right.

kytoaltoky
09/30/12 9:47 pm

Apparently, it's not as clear from over there inside the bubble! Not that Obama's got this race in the bag, but Romney's gonna have to have the best October in political history if he wants to make this close!

09/30/12 9:47 pm

Keeping and bearing arms is a fundamental RIGHT and not a privilege. Why do I have to show an ID to buy a gun? For verification purposes.

09/30/12 9:46 pm

Yes Matthews, and you are a right-winger. Your "socialist" impression is really quite stupid.

XMatthewsRulz
09/30/12 9:44 pm

Yank, you are the white sheet wearer. Our leader needs our help and you right wingers cannot see how he is helping change this country to be the best!

jstepman
09/30/12 9:42 pm

Matt you need to either go on some meds or start taking some!

09/30/12 9:42 pm

The ruse is up Matthews. You can put your white sheets back on.

palindrome California
09/30/12 9:40 pm

No Matt. Republicans by and large are intelligent people with a set of beliefs that are different than yours but by no means less valid. There are idiots in every party- trust me. I've seen and heard some pretty dumbass things from democrats. Don't confuse republican faithful w/their power structure

09/30/12 9:38 pm

What an incredibly bad description of the "stereotypical" party members. Let me guess... Everyone should want to be as liberal as the great state of Illinois, right? Yes, we should be like Chicago, the deadliest city in the U.S., and probably the most corrupt. No thanks.

XMatthewsRulz
09/30/12 9:38 pm

That is correct, my brother! Our leader must be renewed for another four years!

I have also heard that Mr. Obama is going to work on repealing the 22nd Amendment so that he can run again. We must fight our hardest for this to happen! Repeal 22nd Amendment now!!

maddog769
09/30/12 9:37 pm

Sorry, but its the dems who are making up this "war on women".

09/30/12 9:36 pm

Mathews is a righty wing nut trying to exaggerate commie-style. I must say it suits him though. Extremism is all he knows.