omniku December 15th, 2017 1:31pm

Push a magic button & your fave politicians remain in power for your life, but 500 foreign strangers die: Brits, Israelis, Palestinians, Aussies, Canadians (100 ea)... great people, you‘d be good friends if you knew them. No one will ever catch you!!

Ebola1 Florida
12/15/17 7:50 pm

Easy choice. No politicians are worth me doing that.

evoecon nearest binary system
12/15/17 2:15 pm

Politicians should be treated like diapers, changed often and for the same reasons.

omniku dot com
12/16/17 9:08 am

Absolutely! To clarify, I didn’t mean the same politician would remain in power... I meant within each election the candidate you favor wins. So it’s not like the same people would be in power the whole time. Another way to look at it is your preferred party will stay in power, but I didn’t want to say that for people who eschew parties and cast votes on the merits of each candidate alone.

MrMilkdud
12/15/17 7:37 am

I don’t have any favorite politicians.
Does that mean I’d get to be king?!

omniku dot com
12/16/17 9:10 am

The button believes in self-rule so king is out, but you could be president, speaker of the house, senate majority leader, etc.

MrMilkdud
12/16/17 9:49 am

I’m going to wait until that button tries to keep me from being crowned and then accuse it of sexually harassing me decades ago.
It’s going down.

LeftLibertarian The Age of Outrage
12/15/17 6:44 am

I don’t like any politicians, I like the idea behind term limits, and I don’t like random strangers dying. The magic button will remain untouched.

omniku dot com