MrsCrayonWax
12/15/17 4:24 am

False flag, crisis actors...consider for a minute that a hoax of this nature, would require massive planning, massive cooperation, and massive silence. Much like the mysterious planes over Shanksville and the pentagon that allegedly never existed or were shot down or flown to an island, bullshit. There are more probabilities that these accusations are false than they are true. #flatearth

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
12/15/17 11:54 pm

Re: 911, read Rebekah Roth’s three books starting with Methodical Illusion. If there’s a logical explanation of a conspiracy in that case, she’s done it. Roth is a former flight attendant who believed that the official explanation didn’t make sense.

MrsCrayonWax
12/16/17 5:04 am

I cannot entertain that stuff.

lostriver Oregon
12/14/17 11:48 pm

BS, these children and adults were killed by a young mentally derange and very sick individual. What concerns me is someone close to him had to know of his intentions or of his ability to harm others or to himself. And how he was able to obtain the guns? And who did the guns belong to? This just can’t happen anymore. I truly believe that our children must be protected from harm at all schools K-12. Having well armed trained people in and around outside of schools is not a bad idea, as well as controlled access and egress. I no this maybe an over reaction, and it’s sad that our schools would be like prison. As a parent I would be devastated if my 6 year old murdered.Gun control is not the answer either, but the owner of the guns that were used should be liable too. Quit trying to make some conspiracy out of this terrible tragedy, and start making some solutions to protect the lives of our children in schools.

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
12/15/17 11:44 pm

The gun owner is dead, his mother. I guess she was held accountable...

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
12/14/17 8:26 pm

Like the smiling father who became somber when he was brought up to be interviewed on camera...

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
12/15/17 11:42 pm

Did you not see him? Appeared to be an actor taking his cue. Weird...

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
12/14/17 8:16 pm

Children died no doubt and I hate that they did. But the actions following are rather suspicious.

Casper Deep inthe Heart ofTexas
12/14/17 7:01 pm

It’s really bizarre that people fall for these way out conspiracy theories.

Distorted, capitalized on, spun for personal or political gain.... definitely but the kids are really dead. It’s a horrible event made worse by the greedy.

MrsCrayonWax
12/15/17 4:26 am

I guess, at the end of the day, mission accomplished by getting more voters by any means necessary.

Casper Deep inthe Heart ofTexas
12/15/17 5:03 am

The molestation card works pretty good.

CoffeeNow Powderpuff Leftist
12/14/17 6:29 pm

Hook...hoax....very similar words. Coincidence?

WorstGooEver Nuke the Hurricanes
12/14/17 7:12 pm

Is.. it.. possible.. that Ancient Aliens made the Sphinx out of cottage cheese, resulting in the Great Sandy Hook Illusion?

CoffeeNow Powderpuff Leftist
12/14/17 7:13 pm

Looks more like aged cheddar to me, but I don’t know enough about cheese to dispute it

MrsCrayonWax