Survivalistien December 11th, 2017 2:47am

@Think. Comment on this pol so I can follow you back. Tried searching you but your name being mentioned in every pol confuses the app.

susanr Colorado
12/10/17 7:58 pm

Or (if he doesn't show up very soon, although he is likely to do that), you can search for users on the People page. (It sounds as if you searched *polls*.)

You'll get a list of usernames that include the text string "think," but you can just scroll down it to the one that is simply "Think" and follow him from there.

susanr Colorado
12/10/17 8:23 pm

You're welcome.

I try to help... please forgive any times that I screw up. It does happen!

Think Lovin Life
12/10/17 8:50 pm

Susan ... thanks for your help!

I was off enjoying dinner with my wife and we had our daughter and granddaughter over too. It was a fun filled meal!

Nationalist ... if you go to your Notifications section and click on the notice where I followed you, it should take you to my profile, such as it is!

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
12/10/17 8:55 pm

Already finished the deed. It’s a shame, been here nearly two-years I think, (no pun intended) and I can’t navigate that well.

susanr Colorado
12/10/17 10:20 pm

You're welcome, Think; I'm happy to help. Sounds like you had a lovely time!

susanr Colorado
12/10/17 10:28 pm

Brit, there are parts of the app that may not be very intuitive. Don't hesitate to ask if something is confusing. There's always someone around who will help.

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
12/10/17 7:58 pm

Thanks. He and I may have minor differences and he’s a worthy opponent but it’s nothing but respect I’ve got now.

Think Lovin Life
12/10/17 8:53 pm

Nationalist ... my expectations of you are rather high!

If you’re gonna call yourself a Brit, I expect you to talk down to me and others, correct my horrible English and at some point I expect you to break into Cockney Rhyming and call me a “Septic”!

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
12/10/17 8:59 pm

Nah, the only rhyme I can conjure is Gaelic because I’m actually Scottish, but Brit will do because I dislike the people of Scotland; so I moved to Northern England where the population can actually comprehend sense on a national level as a whole. Basically Scotland is nothing but socialist, my town where I lived was mainly torry (not that bad) but when they threatened to jeopardise Brexit by seceding from the Kingdom, I sought to leave because I would’ve lost me job, house and life as I know it.

Think Lovin Life
12/10/17 9:01 pm

Nationalist ... yikes, that’s rough.

Think Lovin Life
12/10/17 9:03 pm

Nat ... I’ve spent time in London and Sheffield, working with a wee bank there.

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
12/10/17 9:06 pm

Never really like London, it’s grimey, people speak to loudly and over crowded. Closest I’ve gone recently was As it to see the horses race, but Sheffield, good area overall yes.

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
12/10/17 9:07 pm

Ascot* close I’ve gone recently was Ascot.