Luftwaffe December 9th, 2017 3:07pm

Well, this morning I've seen Anti-White bigotry, accusing Southerners mainly from Alabama of being stupid, pedophiles, "3rd world" degenerates, and white racists. Should we as the SoH community condemn this Anti-Southern behaviour from liberals?

tech24073
12/10/17 12:32 am

Because condemnation and discrimination is a one way street. Do like everyone else, suck it up buttercup.

It would be exceptionally exciting if all people could try to treat each other with respect.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
12/09/17 5:04 pm

Loyola is in the south. NASA is in the south. Much oil comes from the south. Most cotton comes from the south. The liberals got Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton from the south. Conservatives got Bush Jr. There is a very good research hospital in Kentucky.

Some people don’t like Moore and believe his accusers. Other people believe Moore and think this is contrived to put a democrat in that seat. I don’t know. I can’t vote. Technically, this is not my country.

I do know I met more kind, warm hearted people in Kentucky, Alabama, Missouri, Florida, Georgia etc than I did in New York, New Jersey or Los Angeles. I saw people with good manners and I saw nice homes.

People calling out Moore and labeling the region by his alleged actions forget Denny Hastert, elected by Illinois or crack smoking heroine dealing Marion Barry (though I guess technically DC is in the south).

Every American lives in a glass house so beware of throwing stones at others.

ezh2o Texas Hill Country
12/09/17 1:57 pm

We have to forgive the liberals . . . that's all they have.

proudGA New Jersey
12/09/17 12:09 pm

It’s regionalism and classism. Get your bigotry right

Jazzy5 USA
12/09/17 10:01 am

This is why we should never give up the Electoral College.
Mob rule.
Moore could be totally innocent.
In the court of public opinion, True Justice does not matter..
Let Alabama choose.

PrinceOberyn Vive LEmpereur
12/09/17 9:39 am

I've no problem with it. Keep choosing backwards, pedophilic, barbarians as your leaders...Keep being labeled as barbarians. Try being civilized sometime, it's quite nice.

Alcerus fascist
12/09/17 2:00 pm

You literally just called us pedophilic barbarians and then don't us to be civilized. Do you not see your own hypocrisy or is your head too far up your butt to see it?

monkees19 New Jersey
12/09/17 9:35 am

It should be condemned regardless of where it's coming from.

ComradeJames nationalism
12/09/17 8:58 am

As a South Carolinian myself, I'd say yes. The anti-white sentiment should extend far beyond the American south.

TheMadScientist the mad laboratory
12/09/17 8:10 am

If your representative represents you, especially if they're the best of all of you, then you are what you elect.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/09/17 8:10 am

Allegations are not the Truth.

Axl752 NY
12/09/17 8:15 am

Why do you condone pedophilia luft?

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/09/17 8:16 am

I in fact do not. Allegations isn't concrete evidence.

Why do you condone stupidity?

Axl752 NY
12/09/17 8:20 am

I condone awesomeness

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/09/17 8:30 am

Then you should support Trump and the South

rons screw politicians
12/09/17 8:36 am

Everyone knew Clinton was hooked up with he girlfriend Gennifer Flowers for years. Cheating on his wife was acceptable at the time for liberals to vote for him.

Think Lovin Life
12/09/17 9:04 am

Axl ... it appears that your lynch mob is disappearing as reason trumps (pun intended) leftist hysteria. Yes, we think your pathetic attempts to thwart justice are extra-constitutional.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/09/17 8:10 am

Dixieland is one of the most beautiful places in my opinion, and the people are a group of intelligent, religious, and traditional people, at least the majority of the white folks are. Sure there's some bad, but it doesn't make up a majority. If you don't like our southern ways then move your assistance up to the North, where high taxes, backwards liberalism, and gun control is rampant.

omniku dot com
12/09/17 8:46 am

I partially agree. I agree that the south is beautiful and there are a lot of wonderful people there. I also agree that southerners are the last acceptable group to hate and stereotype. I disagree on your anti-northern assessment and find it ironic that you’re trying to defend one region while insulting another.

But the most delicious irony is your hilarious outrage at another’s bigotry. You constantly dish out bigotry, but you can’t take it for a second yourself. Delicious!

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/09/17 8:51 am

I can take criticism, in fact this whole poll is mocking when Liberals get offended. It's a form of satire. I thought it was obvious.

Satire is usually mocking your opponents argument while putting parts of the truth in yours.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/09/17 8:52 am

Also, I'm not a bigot, I'm just right.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
12/09/17 5:07 pm

And oh so humble Luft lol lol 😉😉😂

RussianThunder Russia and USA
12/09/17 7:16 pm

The interesting thing is that I admire Lee. To this day, he is the only person to graduate West Point without a single demerit. He had a lot of integrity and courage. He was very loyal to his state and back then, states rights and state identity was tantamount of importance. He did not believe in slavery but grant had no problem with it.
I also share a birthday with him, 19 January 😀😀👍🏻

omniku dot com
12/10/17 6:21 am

Satire can be hard to detect in text form especially when it’s done so genuinely. You seem pretty genuinely offended.

In the interest of being genuine... I agree with you about southern stereotyping. If you go through my poll history, several months ago I even made a poll calling out southern stereotyping as wrong and the last acceptable stereotype. I’m against all forms of bigotry.

But regardless of whether you are right or wrong (although for the record, you’re wrong), you are a racist and a bigot so it’s hilarious to hear you playing the victim of racism and bigotry.