Psychoanalysis December 4th, 2017 3:45pm

Lately I have been dreaming that even though I walked for my high-school graduation, I somehow slipped through the cracks, had failed classes and needed to return to finish them — I would have to leave medical school. Do you have similar dreams?

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
12/04/17 9:57 pm

I've had this dream....long after finishing college. So I go around to my old teachers and tell them I'm skipping class because I have my BS...it's bizarre

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
12/04/17 5:18 pm

Apparently a quite common kind of dream. Mine happen with me back in college on finals week without having attended several classes at all during the term and not knowing where the exam is. I'm often walking the halls looking for the exam room while naked.

orgblu10 Shamerica
12/04/17 10:42 am

I've had basically the same recurring dream maybe 6-8 times in my life. The theme is trying out for the baseball team in college. Sometimes I make it, sometimes I don't know, but the dream always ends with me beginning the next step, whether it's meeting with the coach, rearranging my classes, talking to the equipment manager, etc. It's always a positive, energizing dream that I wish would go on longer.

aj1545 Cat Lady
12/04/17 9:29 am

Yep but about college. And about performing. I used to act, sing and dance. I have nightmares still where Im supposed to do a play ive done but now...like going onstage without relearning lines or when to come in and its so stressful!

snagglepuss Story Time
12/04/17 9:29 am

Are you anxious about graduation?

SuperAgain They lie, Get Over It
12/04/17 9:11 am

Haha, yes. My nightmares of missing final exams, etc. ended in my late forties. I feel your pain. 😉

Praetorianus Fair enough.
12/04/17 8:59 am

Shit yes.
I often dream I have to repeat high school final exams (Abitur in Germany) and am totally unprepared.
Meanwhile, I've taught myself to curb the dream by recalling you never have to repeat those exams.
I'd be in 46th grade, wha??