VirtualCongress December 2nd, 2017 6:07pm

December 2nd Daily Announcements with Speaker ranger13

Jkllink VC President
12/02/17 12:49 pm

When is the Investigation going to be completed? It was supposed to be done at the end of October.

iceberg124
12/02/17 1:13 pm

It should just be closed now. I requested a write up of the events like 2 months ago and was gonna do final interviews, have never received if. At this point it’s gonna be impossible to charge anyone either way, what a joke

Zackisan VC Member
12/02/17 1:35 pm

@bower8899 Report was promised by tomorrow. Where is the report? Why has the investigation taken so long to conduct?

ranger13 Texas
12/02/17 2:08 pm

Yes, it would be nice to see the final report since we are entering another election cycle.

iceberg124
12/02/17 2:20 pm

I doubt there will be a final report, I was told it’ll be done ‘this weekend’ November 9th, the time requested before that was probably in October, maybe even September. The last bit of info submitted to the investigation was on nov 2, I don’t believe anyone looked into the submitted evidence except me. I requested final write up to put it all together and then conduct exit interviews once it’s all on one page, still waiting

Jkllink VC President
12/02/17 2:22 pm

It sounds like we need new people in charge. They obviously don’t care anymore.

bower8899 ...
12/02/17 4:37 pm

Look, I'm aware I haven't been making the best time on this. But it's not because I "don't care", it's the opposite. I want to do as good a job on this as I can. If you want to my to leave, go ahead and post a bill that would make me leave. But I think you'll find that would just make it last longer at this point.

bower8899 ...
12/02/17 4:41 pm

And bert, I am sorry you feel this way. You have been an invaluable asset to the investigation. I'm sorry if you're disappointed in me

Jkllink VC President
12/02/17 5:02 pm

3 months is way to long. Is there really that much information to look through? I would’ve had this done a long time ago.

bower8899 ...
12/02/17 5:16 pm

Jklink, if I could do things over again it would go quicker. I wouldn't start spouting hypotheticals if I were you.

Jkllink VC President
12/02/17 5:18 pm

It keeps getting delayed and we deserve answers. There could be a criminal running VirtualCongress or planning on ruining the next election in January. Something needs to be done to make this investigation quicker.

bower8899 ...
12/02/17 5:19 pm

It is actually almost over though.

ranger13 Texas
12/02/17 11:27 am

You can find it on the VC website under the election calendar link

VirtualCongress Speaker NDAmerican
12/02/17 11:08 am

Good morning or afternoon, Virtual Congress. Today we will be voting on two bills. The census is open and will remain open until December 8th. Election season has also officially started, and we will have our first straw poll on Monday.

VirtualCongress Speaker NDAmerican
12/02/17 11:08 am

Today’s Schedule:
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Elimination Act – ranger13 (R-OK) – No Debate – Voting @2pm EST

Spending Reform Act – CyclePath (R-VA) – No Debate – Voting @4pm EST

VirtualCongress Speaker NDAmerican
12/02/17 11:08 am

Legislation Update:
Affordable Care Act Repeal proposed by CyclePath (R-VA) did not pass

Constitutional Amendment proposed by CyclePath (R-VA) did not pass

VirtualCongress Speaker NDAmerican
12/02/17 11:08 am

If you have any questions or suggestions, you can post them above.
- Speaker ranger13