bower8899 December 1st, 2017 10:09pm

Why is it, then when the Mueller investigation uncovers more collusion, Trump defenders say it's more proof of a which hunt? I'm genuinely curious.

ozzy
12/04/17 6:59 am

They haven’t found ANY collusion. This is an investigation searching for a crime. Pathetic !

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
12/02/17 3:17 am

For starters, you don't know how to spell "witch" and after a year, the only collusion appears to have been by the previous Administration and a witch named Hillary. Mueller and his Crew of Obama supporters are too heavily biased to do a credible job!

bower8899 ...
12/02/17 4:23 am

Yes, there are typos on my polls sometimes. Not a legitimate criticism. I don't use that witch frequently lol

And Mueller is an unbiased as you can find. I believe he either is or was a republican. There are people from all over the spectrum on his team.

lcamino Florida and Georgia
12/02/17 10:07 am

It becomes more obvious that the entire Trump team was under heavy surveillance after the election.

12/02/17 10:28 am

No Flynn was under surveillance and Obama tried to warn the Dotard in chief about it. But like a child, he wouldnt listen and got caught up in the shitstorm. Idiot. He has put his son, daughter, and son in law in a real pickle.

Think Lovin Life
12/02/17 11:17 am

Bower ... what specifically did MrT do that MrO didn’t do in 2008?

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
12/02/17 12:05 pm

Coolhandlulu, If during his feckless eight years Obama had been half as skillful in messing with the Russians and Iranians as he was in spying on and sabotaging his successor, Hillary might have been President.

iceberg124
12/02/17 1:16 pm

He’s not unbiased. Just today one of his top
Guys got caught sending anti-Trump texts, www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/two-senior-fbi-officials-on-clinton-trump-probes-exchanged-politically-charged-texts-disparaging-trump/2017/12/02/9846421c-d707-11e7-a986-d0a9770d9a3e_story.html?utm_term=.e6a06ead12b8

He would have stayed if he didn’t get Caught. His entire team is a Sham

Think Lovin Life
12/01/17 11:35 pm

A “Which Hunt”?

😂🤣😂

bower8899 ...
12/02/17 4:24 am

Think, you're right. I misspelled it. Are you joining @tlaney1 and his grammar nazis now?

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
12/02/17 10:18 am

*Police. The name is meant to be humorous, but not scarily authoritarian.

Think Lovin Life
12/02/17 11:09 am

Bower ... look, I make mistakes all of the time. I wish we had the ability to go back and correct them, but the app purposely does not allow for corrections. I typically let these things fly, but it’d been eight hours since the first comment and not one person — including you — had mentioned the ironic error, and so I did.

I do not belong with the Grammar Police, including Tom, @GrammarRocks and others who are good at grammar, I just found it amusing that in your blind anger you didn’t see the obvious and hilarious faux pox.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
12/02/17 12:11 pm

“Faux pox.”
Somebody call a pediatrician to check them out. :^D

Think Lovin Life
12/02/17 12:15 pm

Tom ... you got me! The French are the worst at wasting vowels. I think we should charge them by the vowel to speak!

I meant to say “faux pas”.

lcamino Florida and Georgia
12/01/17 7:20 pm

The things that have come out are lobbying well before the campaign, and having nothing to do with it. The other thing that has come out is lying to the FBI. It is common practice to have diplomatic discussions during transition, after the election is over, and before the new president takes office. Flynn lied to the FBI in denying that he had these conversations, which were legal. The lobbying of Manafort and the Podestas did not have to do with the campaign. To the best of my knowledge, no collusion has been uncovered. If you know of some, please explain.

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
12/02/17 3:23 am

This investigation was begun under suspicious circumstances, and is obviously flawed! Why can't our Government admit it's mistake and shut this farce down? It is definitely one of those wastes of tax payer's money that Democrats have only recently considered to be a problem.

bower8899 ...
12/01/17 5:58 pm

I'm not like you, artie. I don't even block trolls. It just feels rude

LibArtie SW Connecticut
12/01/17 6:01 pm

Why view comments from people who contribute nothing to a conversation, and instead inject propaganda? I understand the need to see and understand it but once accomplished, good riddance.

iceberg124
12/01/17 4:50 pm

Because it’s proving to be more BS and the charges are unrelated to collusion. Flynn got caught for lying which was wrong, but what he lied about wasn’t even illegal in the first place. My question is why people like you aren’t willing to look at it in an objective manner

jstahl Build that wall
12/01/17 5:01 pm

Every one of the special counsels yield people who lied about something completely unrelated. If you're interviewed multiple times and give a slightly different answer, you lied. Scooter Libby went down for this reason. They couldn't get the big fish they were after, Cheney, so someone, anyone, had to be charged with something to justify the millions of dollars they are wasting. Same thing happening here.

Jazzy5 USA
12/01/17 7:12 pm

Mueller did not say a word. This is about Flynn. How did they make the leap to Trump! I didn’t hear anything. Where did people hear It was about Trump.

jstahl Build that wall
12/01/17 8:18 pm

He's saying Trump directed him to contact a Russian diplomat at the end of December. I don't see an issue, other than the fact that he originally lied about the purpose of the call for some reason.

Brrrrrrrrr
12/01/17 4:45 pm

One thing Trumpophobes must understand is that, unlike you, normal people don’t suffer from Trump derangement syndrome. We don’t obsessively track every bit of (fake) news that is written about him and about those who have even the most insignificant connections to him.
So when you write these types of questions, you must keep in mind that most people won’t even know what you’re talking about.

lj74
12/01/17 5:40 pm

Can you come up with any collusion yet? Collusion that impacted an election?

bower8899 ...
12/01/17 5:58 pm

I'm talking about the story that was a headline today.

iceberg124
12/01/17 6:34 pm

Read past the headlines

Brrrrrrrrr
12/02/17 4:39 am

Got back form work and decided to see what the fuss was all about.
Which headline? This one?
“ABC news issues correction: Trump did not ask Michael Flynn to contact the Russians as a Candidate”

bower8899 ...
12/02/17 4:43 am

No, www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42192080 that one. Specifically was the one I was talking about.

Brrrrrrrrr
12/02/17 8:53 am

Which part of that article made you think more collusion was uncovered.
Be specific. Like, Super specific. In fact, copy\paste the exact line/lines which made you think more collusion was uncovered.

lj74
12/02/17 10:21 am

No collusion was uncovered. But nice try. And collusion in and of itself I sent illegal, nor is talking to the Russians by an incoming administration. Totally false narrative.

jstahl Build that wall
12/01/17 4:00 pm

I've yet to see anything I'd consider illegal, even though they've been alleging it for a year and a half. If he did anything illegal, he should be taken down. But as of yet I don't regret voting for him, and would again over any socialist the Dems run out there against him. And be careful what you wish for - if you hate Trump, just wait until a REAL conservative, Mike Pence takes over. You people don't realize that Trump is not an idealogue, and he'd work with you if you'd put your hatred aside and work with the man.

snagglepuss Story Time
12/01/17 4:28 pm

Trump will work with you alright. He’ll screw you over, take what you have then shove you under the bus.

12/01/17 4:32 pm

Im willing to give Pence a try. He seems sane. Believe me, there are a lot of Dems who would welcome Pence. There are a lot of Dems right now reminiscing about W. oh, those were the good ole days.

bower8899 ...
12/01/17 4:34 pm

At least Pence is predictable.

jstahl Build that wall
12/01/17 5:05 pm

When he was selected as running mate, I had Facebook friends hysterical that Pence was going to 'take their rights away', and literally strap gay people to chairs and 'shock the gay out of them'. No joke. I can't wait for all the people saying they'd prefer him over Trump to start up with all that again. Will be good for a laugh.

snagglepuss Story Time
12/01/17 9:32 pm

Why are you so hateful?

jstahl Build that wall
12/01/17 9:51 pm

I'm hateful? I don't hate anyone.

snagglepuss Story Time
12/01/17 10:05 pm

No you just sit back and laugh at people. You take joy in people’s misery. You sound like a real gem.

jstahl Build that wall
12/01/17 10:31 pm

I laugh at fake misery, brought upon by irrational fears. Real misery is no laughing matter.

snagglepuss Story Time
12/01/17 10:55 pm

What’s real for you and what’s real for others doesn’t have to be the same thing.

jstahl Build that wall
12/02/17 4:54 am

No, it doesn't. And I'm allowed to find humor in whatever I like, just as you are. Doesn't make me hateful, or a 'real gem'.

snagglepuss Story Time
12/02/17 6:37 am

If that’s what you wanna tell yourself.

snagglepuss Story Time
12/01/17 3:54 pm

Loyalty to their party of the greater good for Americans.

These are people who put themselves above everyone else.

Metamorphosis
12/01/17 3:47 pm

For the very same reason Roy Moore will be elected in Alabama. Loyalty to ones political ideology and Party trumps loyalty to ones principles and country.

zimmy Florida
12/01/17 3:34 pm

Because Trump supporters know, he’s going down, and can’t admit they voted for another failed President!

12/01/17 3:28 pm

They are perpetually stuck in the denial phase of the death of Trumpism.

Kamden popular revolt
12/01/17 3:35 pm

"Death of Trumpism".

We don't need Trump to win the culture war. He just gave the bee hive a good kick.

12/01/17 3:41 pm

The beehive will be demoralized when they return to the hive to find their queen dead.

Kamden popular revolt
12/01/17 3:48 pm

You don't understand your enemy. You don't have any clue.

jstahl Build that wall
12/01/17 3:53 pm

I like this Kamden person, I just found a new person to follow.

Kamden popular revolt
12/01/17 3:54 pm

There is an entire generation rising up fighting their own battles far away from any concerns that have to do with the presidency. These brilliant young minds are impassioned and bold and will risk so much to save the country they love from Marxists. Trump was just one of hundreds of millions of battles left to fight.

12/01/17 4:35 pm

Yeah, those bold young minds coddled tight in their mamas basement, getting a new tattoo every week, wondering why theyre not in charge after two weeks on the job. Yeah, ok.

Kamden popular revolt
12/01/17 4:37 pm

What do college socialists have to do with this?

Kamden popular revolt
12/01/17 4:38 pm

You really don't know your enemy.

12/01/17 4:43 pm

See the difference between you and me is that i dont have enemies. I live in the greatest country on this earth. What use would i have to keep enemies in this wonderful land of milk and honey, where there is enough for everyone as long as we learn to share?

You dont realize how blessed you are.

Kamden popular revolt
12/01/17 4:50 pm

I absolutely do know how blessed I am. And I don't want to see my country destroyed by Marxists. And you seem to be literally all over the place with your line of thought. Equating young conservatives to stereotypical young commies, and then assuming young conservatives are unpatriotic or something. What the fuck are you even arguing?

12/01/17 4:56 pm

What we have here is a failure to communicate. GOOD DAY, SIR!

And take your angry lil mind with you.

44YY Boston, MA
12/01/17 3:25 pm

Because they are morons

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/01/17 3:16 pm

Because you're literally charging a felony to someone who did nothing illegal with his communications with Russia, but wasn't 100% honest about what he said at the time of the investigation.

12/01/17 3:27 pm

Flynn is not stupid. He knew better than to lie to the fbi. He lied because his intentions were dishonest when he colluded with the russians. Stop defending this traitor. He doesnt deserve it.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/01/17 3:33 pm

He's not a traitor. His communications with Russia wasn't illegal. What was illegal was that he wasn't honest with the FBI at the time.

12/01/17 3:37 pm

Lets just wait a bit. Im sure you will feel differently about ya boy Flynn after he starts singing like a canary and gets Jared five years and soap on a rope. Stay tuned!

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/01/17 3:39 pm

I wanted Flynn to be VP actually, he was the last chance at peace with Russia.

12/01/17 3:44 pm

Peace with Russia will be maintained as long as we leave them alone, we tend to our affairs, and keep the nukes on standby. We dont have to move in together and get matching tattoos to maintain the peace.

DounutHole
12/01/17 3:52 pm

Who is Jared, said trump at his bail hearing.

asia
12/01/17 3:54 pm

Flynn is a traitor.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/01/17 4:55 pm

No, he is not.

lcamino Florida and Georgia
12/01/17 7:31 pm

Flynn is not a traitor. He had a legal conversation during the transition, after Trump was elected. This is common during transitions. Flynn was not honest about having had a conversation. No one has accused him of collusion or being a traitor.

12/01/17 10:07 pm

Youre right. And no one is going to accuse him or his son of collusion or treason. But just wait and see who is gonna get the hatchet. Wait and see. Be patient. Its coming.

12/02/17 1:44 am

No. Its obvious. This is worse than Watergate.

lcamino Florida and Georgia
12/02/17 10:12 am

Well, as of right now, they have nothing.

12/02/17 10:22 am

Manafort. Flynn. Papadopoulos. And one more. Yall should delve into reality once in awhile. When Trump is impeached, youll be prepared. But keep your hand in the sand if you want.

lcamino Florida and Georgia
12/02/17 10:37 am

Are you aware of what has been uncovered, and what the charges are?

12/02/17 10:47 am

Yeah, but do really think mueller would be wasting his time if it was no there there? I guess time will tell.

Kamden popular revolt
12/01/17 3:15 pm

I asked my dad if Trump was found guilty, would he disavow his support for him?
"He's not guilty." He says...

"What if he was found guilty? Would you disavow?"

"He isn't guilty so probably not."

bower8899 ...
12/01/17 3:17 pm

Are you on my side here? I can't tell

bower8899 ...
12/01/17 3:17 pm

I am asking if you agree with your dad or not.

Kamden popular revolt
12/01/17 3:22 pm

I don't know that Trump is guilty of "collusion".
But I do know that if he were found guilty I would be very upset and would absolutely disavow him.
I love his platform, but I would not be okay with colluding with a foreign government.

bower8899 ...
12/01/17 3:39 pm

As I said below collusion is a broad term and not a legal one so you can't be convicted of that exactly but I see what you mean. I'm glad you feel that way and it's why I have so much more respect for you then other trumpists

I would actually be surprised if Trump himself was guilty of anything. But we know members of his team were. It's definitely not a witch hunt at this point.

Kamden popular revolt
12/01/17 3:47 pm

"Trumpist" psh. I and many other young conservatives of this "new movement" don't need a leader. There are figureheads, sure, but Trump being impeached will not change a damn thing for these young people. We are the change. And it will not stop growing.

bower8899 ...
12/01/17 4:08 pm

Well, that's a scary though

Kamden popular revolt
12/01/17 4:11 pm

Well don't be a coward. Fight back or open your mind to the truth of what's happening to this country.
Either way, you'll have to fight the culture war.

bower8899 ...
12/01/17 4:33 pm

I've told you before, I am a coward. I'm not a violent person, I'm not going to fight anybody. There isn't a "culture war" yet and I'm hoping there won't be.

Kamden popular revolt
12/01/17 4:36 pm

There most certainly is a culture war. At the moment its a war of words, but there absolutely have been violent clashes.

thatguy2 We tried to warn you
12/01/17 3:14 pm

Because they won't be honest but have to say something.