mtdewbob December 1st, 2017 10:38am

MSNBC Joe Scarborough Says He Was Told Trump Has Early-Stage Dementia, Calls on Cabinet to Remove Him. People it doesn’t get any lower than this. My mother passed away of Dementia. For Joe Scarborough to fake a story as this he’s sick in the head.

voc I am...what I am
12/01/17 8:29 am

How is that any worse than anything trump has done?

mtdewbob Arizona
12/01/17 9:43 am

OK give us a rundown a list of what President Trump is done😳

voc I am...what I am
12/02/17 5:24 pm

Made fun of a handicap guy, called white nationalists good people, called football players sons of bitches, cries like a bitch when someone criticizes him, attacks that person on Twitter, accuses MSM of fake news while tweeting fake news, told his followers to knock the crap out of people (which they did), promised Mexico would pay for the wall then said we’re going to pay for it, constantly lies about stupid things (like how many people were at his inauguration), the birther bullshit, grab them by the pussy bullshit, repeal and replace obamacare, nope, Mar a lago, lots o golf,....

I could go on but I have a feeling that you’ll cry fake news or some shit and defend it some how.

mtdewbob Arizona
12/02/17 5:27 pm

Did you skip English class,,,,,, a lot 😳

voc I am...what I am
12/02/17 5:29 pm

Lol! All that and you pick up on the “lots o”

Why did you take me off ignore?

NKarta Please excuse my sanity
12/01/17 6:44 am

Whenever I say or hear “It doesnt get lower than this” it almost always does.

DJ13
12/01/17 5:38 am

We're is your proof that it's fake?

mtdewbob Arizona
12/01/17 9:45 am

Is morning Joe a doctor or any other suppose of source, no they’re not so there’s your proof, it’s fake news. Dumbass 😂

DJ13
12/01/17 9:49 am

He said others told him. They may be doctors. So, you don't have proof, dumbass...

b4mytime Orange County, CA
12/01/17 4:44 am

Didn’t Trump say he was told that Obama’s birth certificate was a fraud? Didn’t Trump say he was told that Mexico’s government was purposely sending us rapists and murderers? Didn’t Trump say he was told that millions of illegal immigrants voted in the election? This is the standard our president has set for declarations of truth.

mtdewbob Arizona
12/01/17 4:45 am

Hey dumbass, that was Hillary Clinton during 2008 primary season who started the birther movement🙄

b4mytime Orange County, CA
12/01/17 8:08 am

So you picked one thing to respond to. You’re conceding the rest and don’t care that Trump behaves like a lunatic with his wild accusations and theories?

By the way, she didn’t start the birther thing. Some strategies were floated out by some people in memos, but neither Clinton nor her campaign ever acted on them! Otherwise wouldn’t we have some footage somewhere of Clinton making this claim (or releasing an ad) in an attempt to win the primary? Think about it. You’ve fallen for fake news. Do some damn research next time.

b4mytime Orange County, CA
12/01/17 8:11 am

And even if she HAD started the movement (which she didn’t), how would that explain Trump going nuts with it and promising all kinds of bombshell revelations? I thought Trump supporters hated Hillary...so wouldn’t they be upset if he participated in something she supposedly started? I didn’t realize they look to her for inspiration, but okay then.

mtdewbob Arizona
12/01/17 3:42 am

For MSNBC‘s morning Joe as they call him to fake a story such as this he’s a creep and a sick sick individual. This man is disgusting he has a hatred of President Trump from early on in the campaign and has tried every way to discredit him in an attempt to get rid of him. Is this what our news media has come to, disgraceful.