mtdewbob November 28th, 2017 6:47am

Are both Republican and Democrat voters giving legislative law makers in congress a free pass for sexual impropriety’s towards women? There are 234 reported cases of sexual harassment by members of Congress towards women right now.

Malekithe Bedrock
11/28/17 10:47 am

Those cases should be made public

Qwesticles North Carolina
11/28/17 8:20 am

The real problem is proving or disproving them. It is hard to do both.

pietsch Another Adoring Fan
11/28/17 7:47 am

Seems like it. When you have a secret tax payer funded slush fund to buy off victims, it seems not only as if the pervs are tolerated and accepted but their creepiness is invigorated and applauded.

voc I am...what I am
11/28/17 7:47 am

Wow! Great poll! First unbiased poll I’ve seen from you since you’ve unignored me.

DJ13
11/28/17 7:49 am

Agreed....

voc I am...what I am
11/28/17 8:26 am

Oh and I don’t think so. How would voters know these scumbags were that scummy? Now that we are aware, if we don’t vote them out, then we will be giving them a free pass. They also need to defund that fund immediately.

mtdewbob Arizona
11/28/17 9:36 am

Apparently you don’t follow me because I posted several unbiased polls. The ones you consider to be biased are so overwhelmingly obvious of wrongdoings by the Democrat Party that Democrats and Liberals alike as yourself hate me for posting them. When Democrats are wrongdoers I will post that poll, you better believe it as I have in the past posted polls of Republicans wrongdoers.

voc I am...what I am
11/28/17 10:07 am

Lol! I don’t hate you, and I’m not a liberal. I don’t follow you because I don’t like biased polls, yes I’m aware I do it too, but I try not to, and you had me on ignore. And yes, most of your polls are extremely biased. As far back as I can see (which isn’t very far with the amount of polls you post) most of your polls are about impeachment or franken. Just based on those polls, you can tell who you support and that you think all dems are horrible people. That’s bias.

lj74
11/28/17 6:55 am

Not sure yet. Don’t know how many of these instances were ever public to give anyone a free pass.

Diogenes FreeMeBe
11/28/17 6:52 am

The majority of the payouts were from Democratic candidates or so it's been alluded.

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
11/28/17 3:48 am

Where is the outrage from Congresswomen? They all know that the Ethics Committee is worthless, but no Congresswomen are speaking up for any of the alleged victims. I hope that I am wrong! If so, please correct me.

mtdewbob Arizona
11/28/17 5:16 am

You’re not wrong and this congresswoman should be speaking out.

lj74
11/28/17 6:58 am

But it sounds like some in Congress never knew about this slush fund either, let alone its use.
I have a feeling that this is new news to a lot of newer members