ReligiousCommie November 27th, 2017 2:20am

(VC) PRLC! From now until we get an account set up, PRLC announcements, information, elections etc will be posted by my account! Party platform and positions inside.

nickwoods10
11/26/17 9:20 pm

Only good commie is a dead one πŸ‘

MrAmerica Peaceful protestor
11/26/17 7:30 pm

Dirty commie hippies! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈUπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈSπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

ReligiousCommie No Longer Active
11/26/17 7:25 pm

Party Platform: We are the party of the far left. Therefore, we welcome in any and all people who want to abolish capitalism, and establish a system where all people are liberated.

ReligiousCommie No Longer Active
11/26/17 7:26 pm

If anyone has any other ideas, please post them here.

LeftLibertarian The Age of Outrage
11/26/17 10:11 pm

I’d like to say in general any official party platform should be unanimously accepted by all members, if it weren’t it would be the opinion of an individual or faction within the party. I propose opposition to US backed dictatorships and military interventions in general, support for democratic education and housing (this might be pushing it feel free to say something if you have a problem with it), opposing attempts by the state to maintain private property via the military and police, and opposition to discrimination based on traits one cannot control like race, gender, or sexuality (if that’s not obvious), be it by a state or someone with reactionary political views.

LeftLibertarian The Age of Outrage
11/26/17 10:14 pm

Oh, also opposition to wage labor and capital accumulation with the overall desire to move beyond that state of affairs, (if that’s also not obvious).

DoctorWasdarb Marxist Leninist Maoist
11/26/17 11:02 pm

I disagree with your first comment. We're a revolutionary party. No fake socialist liberals, please!

DoctorWasdarb Marxist Leninist Maoist
11/26/17 11:04 pm

LL, if we grow it may be necessary to transition to a two-thirds majority instead of unanimity.

LeftLibertarian The Age of Outrage
11/26/17 11:16 pm

Were you talking about RC’s first comment, cause I don’t think most liberals/ moderates think about US backed dictators that much frankly. As for the other point there’s five members at the moment I believe (unless another has joined), and I don’t see ourselves getting to a point where unanimity would be particularly difficult anytime soon. If we somehow do get to that point we aught to go for a consensus, the main point is I don’t want people being under a platform they are uncomfortable with or don’t even abide to. We self identified as a coalition after all.

ReligiousCommie No Longer Active
11/27/17 12:11 pm

I agree with all of your ideas, LL. @Psychoanalysis @ComradeJames @DoctorWasdarb
@arttie123
All in favor? Am I missing anyone?

ReligiousCommie No Longer Active
11/27/17 12:12 pm

As for what you said, Doc, liberals and SocDems support neither of the things I mentioned.

DoctorWasdarb Marxist Leninist Maoist
11/27/17 12:21 pm

But they think they do. Look at what happened to TJ

DoctorWasdarb Marxist Leninist Maoist
11/28/17 9:45 pm

So I'm cautious to have an open invite to anyone who wants to end exploitation or whatnot. We need guidelines for party membership.

ComradeJames nationalism
11/30/17 2:58 pm

No Trots, no anti-Marxists (but anarchists and non-Marxists are fine), no Bordigists/leftcoms, no reactionaries or racist/first-worldist communists, and we should have to accept members into our ranks, to keep out the liberals and socdems.

ComradeJames nationalism
11/30/17 3:03 pm

Jfish 😜
None that I know of, and let's keep it that way.

ReligiousCommie No Longer Active
12/01/17 7:09 am

I think we should let in Trots and Bordigists but otherwise yeah.

ComradeJames nationalism
12/01/17 3:06 pm

Artie is registering independent.

ReligiousCommie No Longer Active
12/01/17 3:08 pm

Because they support the same end goal we do. And do you mean @arttie123 or @LibArtie ? I'm guessing the former. If so why?

arttie123 Progressive Independent
12/01/17 3:20 pm

Sorry guys. Just feel like I need to be an independent but I am more than willing to work with you guys on legislation.

ComradeJames nationalism
12/01/17 3:27 pm

Are you still a socialist?

ReligiousCommie No Longer Active
11/26/17 7:22 pm

Party Positions-
Until elections are held (currently planning on holding them in early January) ReligiousCommie will be Chairman

If he accepts the office, @ComradeJames will be Vice Speaker.

ReligiousCommie No Longer Active
11/26/17 7:22 pm

@ComradeJames do you accept?