FloridaPopulist November 26th, 2017 6:16am

If you were wrongly told, that the only reason your race is unsuccessful in academia, finance, and in the building of civilization is because of another race is racist and keeping you down, (aka whites) would you hate them?

suppressedID That is my secret Cap
11/28/17 8:13 am

I wouldn’t believe such a simplistic excuse.

Edeatsbeans Texas
11/27/17 5:31 pm

Yes and this is why I hate when people always do that, if you constantly tell a minority they’re never going to be anything in their life because of the white man, what do you except they’re gonna do with their life?

Suzan Hawaii
11/27/17 12:28 am

Try it in Hawaii. Happens every day

BLRW
11/26/17 12:46 pm

As a Jew, we have been fucked over many times, but I don't hate Christians or muslims or anyone else.

MrsCzarCastic
11/26/17 7:22 pm

^ This. Jews have been persecuted since the beginning of time and have managed to excel as doctors, lawyers, business people, etc. (This is coming from a Catholic.)

suppressedID That is my secret Cap
11/28/17 8:13 am

There you go again, negating a ridiculous argument with facts.

Liberty 4,032,064
11/26/17 12:15 pm

If I was stupid enough to believe them, then probably.

cyanospool The Deep North
11/26/17 11:28 am

I don't think the narrative is that the average white person is keeping the average black person down. The idea is that the powers-that-be in this country hold racial biases and thus influence society to reflect those biases in a number of ways. And people are so used to it, individuals begin to take on those biased views about race as well. I'm not saying I necessarily agree with this narrative, but it's a lot more plausible than the strawman you're implying.

11/26/17 11:45 am

Unfornaetly that's not the narrative and if it is for some people, it's still not true. "The powers at be" are certainly not racists. If your black you get welfare, affirmative action and pity. The people in charge ended the quota system without a second thought. Transferring the country from 90% white to the multiracial paradise it is now. If you are white, even if your not an elite (most of us are not) you get criticized for white privilege and your ancestors wrongs. In turn minorities don't get responsiblility for what they do now not to mention what they did in the past. The only reason to these people wether it's why Africa is behind or why the African American is poor or in prison is because of "institutional racism". The biggest scapegoat of our times. Whiteys keeping you down

cyanospool The Deep North
11/26/17 11:52 am

Again, I'm not saying that narrative is true, but that's the general idea most younger liberal people hold. That our biases are based on a social structure constructed over time by the influence of the powerful few, instilling their biases in everything and everyone under their sphere of influence. Again, I don't believe that's entirely true, it's a much more complex issue with that and I do think some inherent differences play a role, but in current times the premise of your poll is an out-of-touch strawman.

11/26/17 12:07 pm

It's not that it's not entirely true, it's that it's completely false. You've provided no evidence to your claim so I don't feel I can even respond to rest of your statement

cyanospool The Deep North
11/26/17 12:40 pm

I'm literally just telling you the rhetoric I hear as a student at a liberal University. If I remember correctly, you're fairly young, idk if college aged so maybe you hear different rhetoric. But I'm not trying to convince you that one idea is more correct than another, just that from what I encounter on a daily basis, the idea that average white people are holding back average black people isn't thrown around much. So I suppose my evidence is entirely anecdotal, and you can take it with a grain of salt. But that's all I was trying to get across.

11/26/17 3:17 pm

Oh okay. What state do you go too college? I hear a wide variety of opinions but it definitely delves into what I said before. But yes they do focus on institutional racism by those in power, but since we live in a democracy someone has to vote them in. And they see those people rightly as whites (who vote republican or whatever) and then conclude this is from white supremacy.

ScenarioNations California
11/26/17 9:48 am

If I've been told something my entire life...I'd probably believe it. Most people would and do. The issue isn't whether or not I'm taught this but rather I open up to other ideas. If I do, I'd probably come to the agreement that I had wrong ideas

NKarta Please excuse my sanity
11/26/17 8:02 am

So kind of like how you feel about jews.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
11/26/17 9:21 am

I was thinking that same thing.

11/26/17 10:28 am

No one told me to hate the Jews, if anything they told me the opposite. And I don't hate Jews, Jews aren't keeping me down believe it or not. Jews aren't the ethnic group that worry me most and most after America and white Europe. It just so happens they are often those who push multiculturalism, social liberalism and anti white hatred. If for only for their defense

NKarta Please excuse my sanity
11/26/17 10:45 am

I’ll give you that. Idk why so many jews push multiculturalism and liberalism.

11/26/17 11:54 am

Want to be enlightened? The answer is Jewish prejudice and Jewish influence. It's no secret Jews have lots of influence and have been targeted because of it or because of antisemitism. Example: adolf hitler. This all goes back to the time of Jesus believe it or not. During that time there were several groups in Israel, you had the separatists who wanted Jesus to free the Israelites from the Roman Empire to establish their own kingdom. They eventually began to hate Jesus because Jesus preached the opposite, he preached love and to obey and love your master. The others didn't mind being in the Roman Empire and began to embrace the cosmopolitan left wing ideas of Jesus. You have to admit especially for the time Jesus was an extremely left wing figure. He told to help the poor, challenged Jewish traditions, and most of all wanted to expand the religion to all people not just Jews. This angered the more nationalistic conservative Jews to the point of murder.

11/26/17 11:59 am

These two groups eventually formed 2 camps the nationalistic zionists of today who got their wish and the leftist Jews who formerly supported the Soviet Union and revolution. Jews made 4% of Russia yet made up 50% of the communist party in its early years. Throughout Jewish history their have been many Jewish proponents of communism, such as Rosa Luxembourg, Leon Trotsky and others. In the us they also at first supported communism however eventually became neo-cons and then multiculturalist. It's a divide that's been in the Jewish community for many years. Many if not most of the conservative Jews moved back to Israel, this divide is still seen today as the conservative Jews want their own nationalist Jewish culture while the leftist want compassion, understanding and social Marxism. Prejudice also comes in to where the Jews sympathize with anti prejudice left wing ideology and measures.

NKarta Please excuse my sanity
11/26/17 12:19 pm

Idk how accurate that is, but i can tell you that the parts dealing with judaism are not that accurate. Jewish opposition to jesus was for one reason only, and that is because he went against several of the main beliefs of judaism by claiming divinity and claiming that there was a new order. Jews have religion for everyone, its called the seven noahide laws. Mostly basic stuff like no stealing or murder. The jews hated the romans because they didnt let us practice judaism. And the communists and zionists were not the two only groups. They were both subgroups of the people who broke off of the religious jews.

11/26/17 3:14 pm

It was because Jesus was a cosmopolitan who wanted the religion to be universal. It makes perfect sense, god claimed to be the god of everyone and didn't advocate for a Jewish state.

But yes they weren't the only groups, their the major groups but of course there is less extreme. But that's the left vs right divide in the Jewish community

NKarta Please excuse my sanity
11/26/17 3:20 pm

Yes, i am. Judaism is universal, it just requires more involvement from people who are jewish. And the zionists and communists were not and are not the major groups. They were major to be sure, but the reform/conservative and orthodox have always been more major. Also, irreligious zionism is on the way out and jewish communism isnt even really a thing anymore.

11/26/17 3:54 pm

Judaism is not universal. This where u differ with Zionist already

NKarta Please excuse my sanity
11/26/17 4:48 pm

I dont understand what you mean by judaism isnt universal. Anyone can convert, and people who don’t have basic rules too.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
11/26/17 5:25 pm

Well Florida, thanks for letting Karta and I know about our own religion. I’m sure you know it so much better than we do (insert sarcasm here) πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

11/26/17 6:09 pm

To some Jews you can convert. But too must you cannot. Your a liberal 1st world Jew. There is a reason there's no such thing as a Jewish missionary it's an ethnic religion

NKarta Please excuse my sanity
11/26/17 6:11 pm

I kind of know Jewish law, being a hasidic Jew. Some of my friends are the most extreme type of Jews there are. According to everyone you can convert. We make it difficult because it requires an incredible commitment and there’s a high chance that anybody coming into it will drop it after a few years due to the difficulty. But there’s nobody who says that you cannot convert.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
11/26/17 7:52 pm

Karta is a Chasid. I’m conservative. A few others are reform.

It is Jewish law you can convert. Absolutely. You do not know Jewish law Florida. Stop pretending you do. Crap you read on anti-Jewish websites is put on there by people who don’t know Jewish law.

11/27/17 11:32 am

I don't read anti Jewish websites Russian.

11/27/17 11:32 am

If anything I would admire a purely ethnic religion

RussianThunder Russia and USA
11/27/17 12:18 pm

Right

Well, we are not a purely ethnic religion. Anyone can convert

RussianThunder Russia and USA
11/27/17 12:19 pm

I’m wondering where you get your woefully wrong information then.

bluerum29 optimistic idealist
11/26/17 7:08 am

No, I don't believe in hating anybody.

chinito Florida
11/26/17 6:03 am

I don't think so because I know better. But scapegoating is a powerful tool. Just look how many idiots Hitler convinced...

NexusBlue California
11/26/17 1:26 am

Don't let anyone hold you down - if you do it's your own damn fault. Rise above, have some pride.

kspells TheOtherOtherside
11/26/17 12:22 am

Hate? I try not to let the actions of others dictate who I am or what I do. But that’s on a small scale. Resent is what I feel towards oppressors.

bower8899 ...
11/26/17 12:06 am

Dude...Are you ok? This is a long racist rant even for you

11/26/17 12:25 am

Bower, your liberal use of the word racist isn't doing you any favors.

Whiteys keeping me down!

bower8899 ...
11/26/17 3:22 am

I am white. And it's not liberal....every poll you posted today attacked a minority.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/26/17 5:14 am

πŸ’  FloridaPopulist asked:
11/26/2017

TrueAmerican7 I Am Galt.
11/26/17 3:56 pm

What 4JC said.

Praetorianus Fair enough.
11/25/17 11:54 pm

No, I'd accept it though it might drive me to excel and set an example though that would be anecdotal.

Praetorianus Fair enough.
11/26/17 12:55 am

Given my ancestry from Königsberg (Prussia), Stuttgart, Leipzig and former German territory in Silesia and Pomerania also makes me a badass pure "Aryan" 😏