Luftwaffe November 24th, 2017 3:45am

"First, they came for the Blacks, and I was not Black so I did not speak out. Then they came for the Jews, but I was not Jewish so I did not speak out. Then they realized all our problems pretty much were solved so they stopped coming for people."

PresWK Minnesota
11/28/17 7:53 pm

That would solve all our problems even without going for the blacks

poetryk California
11/24/17 3:23 pm

That didn’t get rid of sexual predators and child molesters though...

Edeatsbeans Texas
11/24/17 9:01 am

Best humor is racist humor tbh

phalnx Ohio
11/24/17 6:45 am

Disagree, but that's pretty damn funny lol!

BLRW
11/24/17 6:10 am

Nazi bastard

LukeGilfillan Republican From Chicago
11/24/17 5:20 am

First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

mudkip17 United States of Texas
11/23/17 11:58 pm

saying you're a proud white American isn't racist, but it is when you say dumb shit like this it is...

dylkohl The Media Lies
11/23/17 9:27 pm

i mean unless it’s meant in an incredibly offensive and humerous concept you better watch that somebody doesn’t smack you on the street for thinking that

Carcano Luke 10 19
11/23/17 9:46 pm

What's worse? Thinking offensive things or physically assaulting people we disagree with?

11/23/17 8:45 pm

Not my own personal views, just a quote I sawed shared tonight.

omniku dot com
11/23/17 9:25 pm

It’s disgusting no matter what. Why are you so hateful?

11/23/17 9:44 pm

I'm not hateful, I'm a realist, and those who speak the truth are hated because of it

omniku dot com
11/23/17 9:47 pm

Nah you’re hateful.

11/23/17 9:59 pm

"How could you imply such mean things. I'm just going to say you're hateful instead of coming up with an argument. It's the current year how can you even remotely think this way?"

LukeGilfillan Republican From Chicago
11/24/17 5:22 am

What makes you a realist after what you just said?

BLRW
11/24/17 6:12 am

Fuck you, my family came here across the ocean fleeing people like you. They shot us, the burned our homes. My great-grandfather jumped off a train to escape the Nazis. And now we're here, in the land of freedom, and they still want to kill us.

11/24/17 9:26 am

I did not say a thing, all I have stated is that what I say is truthful, and people hate the truth. That is the only claim I've made here.

11/24/17 9:28 am

Also, the Allies literally almost blew up my Grandmother's house in illegal civilian bombing raids, so don't even try to have a moral high ground here.

omniku dot com
11/25/17 8:35 am

It’s hateful because you believe a person’s ethnic background somehow determines their character or abilities. You fail to recognize how dependent you are on the historical contributions of black and Jewish people. We are all mutually dependent on one another. Civilization as we know it wouldn’t exist without the contributions of black and Jewish (and all) people.

11/25/17 9:09 am

Yes, it would. Whites and Asians would still have their societies even without Jews and Blacks, in fact I'd argue that would be a positive for Europe and Asia, since Judaism, Christianity, and Islam would never have spread there. I'm not putting a blanket statement on all of them, but as a group, they've done more harm than help in Western societies throughout history and in modern times.

omniku dot com
11/26/17 9:00 am

Except Western society as we know it wouldn’t exist without ancient Egypt and ancient Mesopotamia. All human progress is a shared journey. If Muḥammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī hadn’t invented algorithms, the internet would not exist and we wouldn’t be able to have this conversation. Ironically, the dying white power movement got its last gasp online, but sites like Stormfront owe their very existence to a Persian Muslim. This is equally true of blacks and Jews.

omniku dot com
11/26/17 9:01 am

Half of binary (the entire concept of “zero”) was brought to Europe by the African Moors along with a wide array of mathematic, scientific, and medical advances. Jews were responsible for the foundation of all of western spirituality; Abrahamic scripture was a huge motivator for most of western civilization’s progress. Without it’s Judeo-Christian foundation Western civilization as we know it would not even exist. Furthermore, the stereotype of the money-grubbing Jew has its roots in the fact that Jews were forced into banking in medieval Europe. In the Middle Ages, the church in Europe considered banking usury so Christians were forbidden from doing it. So they made European Jews handle all money. Despite having to live under persecution, this was part of how Jews survived the European ghettos; by developing banking (including the invention of international banking) and thereby making themselves integral to European society.

omniku dot com
11/26/17 9:02 am

Without the credit and capital supplied by their Jews, European civilization (including capitalism itself) would have never gotten off the ground. It would have remained in the medieval pit it had fallen into. Factor in more recent contributions... from the exploitation of African resources to the fact that America was largely built thanks to African slave labor to advances in science by one a Jew who of the greatest minds in modern history and so on... and western civilization would be unrecognizable. It’s hard to argue that it would be improved by removing factors that were literally VITAL to its creation. So I’m sorry... you are not speaking truth, you are speaking nothing but hateful falsehoods.

11/26/17 11:02 am

"Except Western society as we know it wouldn’t exist without ancient Egypt and ancient Mesopotamia."

Those societies were not made up of blacks or Jews, I have no idea why you are referencing them. If anything they were similar to modern Mediterranians.

"If Muḥammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī hadn’t invented algorithms, the internet would not exist"
First, a lot more went into the internet than just algorithms, and the internet was invented by a majority white contributions, second, the Persian people, especially in those times, have a lot in common with modern European genes, Persia used to be white, hence why there's still blonde haired and blue eyed natives in Iran that live in the mountains.

11/26/17 11:08 am

"Half of binary (the entire concept of “zero”) was brought to Europe"

Brought back to Europe*

All the major mathematical and medical advances were made first by the Greeks and Romans and then lost by that wonderful religion known as Christianity. Muslim Scholars kept the information and tweaked it a bit, but mathematics and medical advancements should be credited mainly to the Romans and Greeks, not the Moors.

"Jews were responsible for the foundation of all of western spirituality"

The West had spirituality, they were mainly European Polytheist, then 3 desert religions came and have left Europe with hundreds of years of bloodshed, information loss, and infighting. If anything, the spread of Christianity and Islam is an argument against Judaism. Roman, Greek, and Germanic society functioned just fine without Jewish Religions. That entire statement is false.

11/26/17 11:12 am

"Without the credit and capital supplied by their Jews, European civilization (including capitalism itself) would have never gotten off the ground."

Again, Roman and Greek societies functioned just fine without Jewish banking systems. Are you really trying to argue that central banking is positive for Europe and America? So far, you indirectly have stated that Jews were primarily responsible for the spread of Christianity and Islam which led to the deaths of Millions of ethnic Europeans, and modern central banking in our societies. Is that supposed to make me like them more and be grateful for introducing two of the most harmful things that happened to the West?

11/26/17 11:19 am

"from the exploitation of African resources to the fact that America was largely built thanks to African slave labor to advances in science by one a Jew who of the greatest minds in modern history and so on"

We exploited a land and kept slaves, that does not mean they were a major contribution to our society. We can get slaves from any area, and we did for the most part from Ireland in the beginning of America's founding. By your logic, Ancient Egypt was built by Jews because they had them as slaves. Did Europeans build the Ottoman Empire since the Ottomans kept over 2 million Europeans as slaves? Come on now. Also, the Jewish inventor you're referencing I'm assuming is Albert Einstien, who yes, with other Jewish inventors, made one of the deadliest bombs that have changed our society. Again, this is working against what you wanted to originally accomplish. I choose to celebrate inventors like Nikolia Telsa, who worked for the betterment of humanity, not against it.

omniku dot com
11/27/17 1:59 pm

Greek math was based on geometry. Since they couldn’t conceptualize a space with an area of zero, it never occurred to them. If you think about it zero is a very advanced concept. A shepherd never has to count zero sheep. It’s not something that would naturally occur to people as a numerical concept. The ancient Greeks and Romans never had a mathematical concept of zero. The Europeans never invented it.

Same with algebra, algorithms, etc. The “al” comes from the Arabic. There were many innovations that were brought to Europe by Africans and without them western civilization as we know it would not exist. This isn’t an insult to western civilization; it’s a credit to humanity’s shared heritage.

omniku dot com
11/27/17 2:04 pm

Roman and Greek societies functioned just fine until they collapsed under the weight of conquest/corruption. After that, Europe was a backwater for about a millennium. if you think Ancient Greece or Rome was a flawless society, I suggest you read some more history.

omniku dot com
11/27/17 2:22 pm

So I’m sorry your ideal society collapsed under the weight of its gay orgies, vomit parties, and a thoroughly corrupt senate. I’m sorry you can’t accept that reality and instead you try to rewrite history to make the poor, helpless Europeans the victims. It cracks me up how hypocritical and weak most white supremacists are.

omniku dot com
11/27/17 2:25 pm

Yes, my logic is absolutely correct. Jews helped build ancient Egypt, blacks helped build the USA, Chinese helped invent Italian cuisine, the Incas helped build Spanish global power (temporarily), etc etc. This was also my point about Egypt and Persia. I know they’re not black/Jewish but they’re not white or European either. You make me laugh when you try to claim them as white... I would bet my bottom dollar you’d be singing a different tune if an Egyptian or Iranian/Persian knocked up your daughter! Somehow I’m guessing you only consider people of North Africans or Middle Eastern descent white when it’s convenient for you.

My greater point is no great civilization on earth was ever completely isolated so ethnic purists such as yourself are full of shit. We have always been one people, clinging to a rock that is hurtling through space with no one to help us but each other. Though you may try to divide humanity, you can’t because we are one people.

12/01/17 3:56 pm

I'm going to ignore the part where you've made up claims I made.

I'm rather confident civilization could exist with the concept of 0, nor should it be credited to modern Africans. I'm not sure where you're getting your info from, but the concept of 0 was found in Indo European India thousands of years ago.

www.smithsonianmag.com/history/origin-number-zero-180953392/

I'm also not trying to make up history, you do know Indo-Europeans had migration patterns in India and the Middle East and then to Europe? India for a while was made up of people that were what we consider white, as with the Middle East before the Mongols came and invaded. There are natives in Afganistan that belong to the Pashtun people that have a resemblance to modern Europeans.

Here's a map to where they migrated in the past thousands of years:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans#/media/File:IE_expansion.png

12/01/17 4:00 pm

Also, I never once claimed the Roman Empire was perfect, what I claimed is that it had a functioning religion and society for a long time. Europe would still be Europe without the number 0.

Second, even if all you claimed was true, that is no reason for Europeans to give up their cultural and ethnic identity, nor make us one race or united global world.