suppressedID November 21st, 2017 8:01am

Pew Research Centre found that Republicans believe the world views America BETTER than a year ago. However, another Pew survey showed favorable views of America has actually FALLEN in 30 out of 37 countries. What could explain such a disconnect?

Think Lovin Life
11/23/17 12:21 am

Suppressed ... remind us again, how did Pew do at predicting the Madame of Corruption’s “win” in 2016 ... and then explain why we should believe Pew now.

Zfilakas Eleftheria i Thanatos
11/22/17 1:55 pm

A lack of cognitive thinking skills. It explains a lot.

It's why they hate schools, why they hate colleges, why they hate intellectuals, why they hate anyone that remotely challenges the constricted world view they're in.

It's not JUST a Republican issue, but unfortunately they're the ones that are loud and in power currently.

think4yourself Not a safe space
11/22/17 12:09 pm

There is a difference between being liked and being respected. Being a pushover Country is not worth it just to be liked.

cornybread The Large Malus Fruit
11/21/17 1:24 pm

Because trump supporters are in denial and they’ll believe whatever he says.
When I was in Italy over the summer, I was asked more than once how on earth did that man get elected. It’s actually embarrassing.

shygal47 Florida east coast
11/21/17 12:32 pm

Maybe one poll was in TX and the other was in NYC?

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
11/21/17 12:04 pm

Maybe all of those visits by Obama during which he talked trash about us!

anniepoops wisco fever
11/21/17 9:20 am

I’d have to see the questions asked to have a better understanding of the results.

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
11/21/17 7:57 am

They are so blinded by hate for Hillary and Obama they're so happy a Republican won they lost their common sense

Okie1967 The world is crazy
11/21/17 7:51 am

Because conservatives understand that political polls are often skewed for the purposes of forming opinion rather than measuring it. Remember all the polls saying Hillary would win?

suppressedID That is my secret Cap
11/21/17 8:08 am

Are you questioning the methodology or are insinuating bias?

Okie1967 The world is crazy
11/21/17 8:17 am

Both. Bias drives polls to be worded in such a way so as to produce a desirable result. Bias causes democrats to oversample democrats to produce a desirable result. Most political polls are part of an agenda and not an attempt at learning truth.

kspells TheOtherOtherside
11/21/17 7:01 am

Lies, lies, lies, fantasies, make believe, wishful thinking, scripted rhetoric propaganda.

suppressedID That is my secret Cap
11/21/17 8:09 am

Well that was helpful. 😐

kspells TheOtherOtherside
11/21/17 1:04 pm

Out of the entire Republican Party, Trump is their best. He is their one and only, last, but best chance they have to save the Party. They are just following his lead,that got him elected, by using and believing alternative facts to garnish misplaced support. US citizens hate the wealthy in this country and supporting Trump sticks it to them.

voc I am...what I am
11/21/17 2:31 pm

I’m confused, supporting the wealthy sticks it to the wealthy?

kspells TheOtherOtherside
11/21/17 2:56 pm

Supporting Trump is the best way to piss the people off who did not vote for Trump. The people who did not vote for Trump look down on the people who did vote for him. Trump supporters foolishly believe he was smart in business and made his wealth, this is an American Dream wealth not establishment wealth. So he’s not one of the elite. Let’s take a moment to Lol at the idiots. So pathetic. So yes supporting Trump sticks it to the people who unlike them actually support this country with their income tax.

voc I am...what I am
11/21/17 3:21 pm

Ummm....ok....that sounds...rational?
Just a few questions...
Why do you want to piss people off?
You don’t think trump is part of the elite?
Are you sure people look down on you because you voted for trump and not because you’re calling them idiots and you want to piss them off?
I don’t care that you voted for trump. I am concerned that people are following him blindly without question.

kspells TheOtherOtherside
11/21/17 3:30 pm

I did not vote for Trump.
I pay federal income tax
His supporters believe he is not elite and is smart. When he is actually hosing them.
I don’t care if their feelings get hurt. The idiots support an inhuman insane person. Let the protest.
We need to identify all of the racists, sexist, inbred assholes that put their King in office so they didn’t have to behave like decent people. Because the really do need to behave better and raise more tolerant kids instead of kids that are racist rapers

kspells TheOtherOtherside
11/21/17 3:37 pm

Everyone who voted for Trump condone this: (and they can burn in Hell)
“I did try and fuck her. She was married.
I moved on her like a bitch,
But I couldn’t get there.
And she was married.
You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful.
I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss.
I don’t even wait.
You can do anything…
Grab them by the pussy.
You can do anything.”

voc I am...what I am
11/21/17 3:39 pm

I’m so confused. You came across as a trump supporter, but you’re not, is that correct?

kspells TheOtherOtherside
11/21/17 3:41 pm

I am not a fan of Trump. Anyone who voted for him I see as my enemy.

voc I am...what I am
11/21/17 3:43 pm

Wow. I completely misread your comments. Sorry about that.

kspells TheOtherOtherside
11/21/17 3:45 pm

I apologize, it’s not you. I’m not always as clear as I should be.

kspells TheOtherOtherside
11/24/17 10:11 pm

Why would yawn have exclamation marks? Or, any dramatized meaning? I’ll look up the definition of the word for you.
Originally used to express admiration. They are still, to this day, used to express excitement. They are also used to express surprise, astonishment.

TiltonAllStarz Outside Ur Comfort Zone
11/21/17 6:53 am

Personally, I don’t care what other nations citizens care about my country.

suppressedID That is my secret Cap
11/21/17 7:00 am

It still doesn’t explain the disconnect.

suppressedID That is my secret Cap
11/21/17 7:01 am

And welcome back! Hope you’re staying.

TiltonAllStarz Outside Ur Comfort Zone
11/21/17 7:05 am

Just popping in to say hello.

I never really left.

think4yourself Not a safe space
11/22/17 12:15 pm

Tilton is correct and trying to appease other countries is not good for us.

PhxLibertarian Republic of Dave
11/21/17 6:43 am

I think the difference is in how republicans want the country to be viewed. It would be more accurate to say the country is viewed more like the way republicans want to be viewed. This isn't necessarily how the rest of the world wants us to be.

As a libertarian, I am more concerned with how I want the country to be than how someone in China thinks we should be.

Besides, how the rest of the world views us is largely a function of their local media. And in many places that is run by local government. I really don't give a F@#k how other governments view us.

zimmy Florida
11/21/17 6:27 am

FOX news, Brietbart, Alex Jones, Steve Bannon and of course Donald Trump! Big fat bubble of haters!

MadCow True GOP
11/21/17 6:21 am

Because as a party we've bee paranoid and don't talk to anyone who has contrary views. It's killing us.

redsox95 New England
11/21/17 6:11 am

Because it's true.

Extremely liberal media has distorted the view in some nations, like the U.K. But in most others, like SK, Japan, Poland, etc.. the world loves trump more than Obama.

I don't believe any liberal pew poll.

suppressedID That is my secret Cap
11/21/17 7:02 am

You’re basing this “love” off of what, exactly?

voc I am...what I am
11/21/17 5:38 am

They hated obama so much they’re blinded by hate. They have a love for anyone who can reverse everything obama did.

buffaloman Team Trump
11/21/17 7:19 am

Nope. That’s not it.

Wino I need a drink
11/21/17 9:35 am

Squid got the answer...what’s his prize?

Metamorphosis
11/21/17 3:31 am

It is the same reason Donald Trump was nominated and then elected by Republicans. They are simply poorly informed.

buffaloman Team Trump
11/21/17 7:22 am

No, that’s not it either. Trump supporters are better informed than Clinton’s supporters or Liberals in general. Why? Because Trump supporters are believing everything they hear from the lying, liberal media and they get it right from the horses mouth- Donald Trump himself.

voc I am...what I am
11/21/17 7:27 am

Wow. You seriously believe everything trump says?

shygal47 Florida east coast
11/21/17 12:35 pm

Voc -- now THAT is truly scary!

snagglepuss Story Time
11/21/17 3:03 am

Lack of rational thinking.

OhTheIrony Learning from you
11/21/17 1:34 am

As absurd as it sounds, Republicans think Trump is a good president.

buffaloman Team Trump