mtdewbob November 19th, 2017 11:37am

Hillary Clinton, “ Trump is obsessed with 2016 election”. 😳 Who do you think is obsessed?

lcamino Florida and Georgia
11/20/17 2:31 am

Hillary is obsessed. Good grief, she wrote a whole book about it. She tries to get on every tv show that she can to talk about it. I have never seen such a sore loser.

DaDough810
11/19/17 2:02 pm

I would say Trump. Hillary hasn't made many public appearances since so she hasn't really said shit... Trump says something at least once a week about the shit.

mtdewbob Arizona
11/19/17 2:06 pm

You’re kidding right?

DaDough810
11/19/17 2:08 pm

Nope. Hillary may be obsessed with it privately but she's only done a few interviews and she did a book. Her response was retarded but she's at least not crying like a bitch on Twitter everyday like Trump. Trump draws attention to it by tweeting about it as often as he does.

mtdewbob Arizona
11/19/17 2:10 pm

Have you been living underneath a rock for the last year and cut yourself off totally to current events? 😳

DaDough810
11/19/17 2:13 pm

I've been paying attention. I've seen Hillary do interviews where she comes up with excuses for her loss (she blamed sexism and Russia instead of the fact that the majority of her own party didn't want her in the first place) but I've also seen been seeing Trump tweet about it since November. Like I said, if he just shut up than people would forget about it but he constantly adds fuel to the fire.

mtdewbob Arizona
11/19/17 2:15 pm

Apparently you have not stayed up with current events. Suggest you stop watching cartoons, turn on the news occasionally.

mtdewbob Arizona
11/19/17 10:39 am

Of course 100% of Democrats so far say Trump is more obsessed but a 2016 election......... Democrats,,,,, people come on, the bitch wrote a book about the election. 😳

Alcerus fascist
11/19/17 8:33 am

I think President Trump is now settling in though. Hillary Clinton is calming down slightly but not really in my opinion

Ebola1 Florida
11/19/17 5:19 am

Hillary is the one obsessed. I can’t imagine anyone answering otherwise.

rons screw politicians
11/19/17 7:11 am

She won’t go away. She was just on with her cheating hubby crying about it.