TCheyenne November 18th, 2017 12:40am

White Men from the Southern States are far more likely to vote for a Black Conservative than for a White Liberal. See Tim Scott (R) South Carolina

lcamino Florida and Georgia
11/18/17 9:09 pm

Of course. I vote for the person who would be best fo the job. Race and gender aren’t factors.

WardenOfTheWest We send our regards
11/18/17 7:56 am

To be fair, Tim Scott’s never ran against a white liberal.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/17/17 7:31 pm

💠 TCheyenne asked:
11/18/2017

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/17/17 7:31 pm

Agreed. I’m not a man, but I’m white and Southern, and would vote for Allen B West or Herman Cain in a heartbeat!

TCheyenne I Love People
11/17/17 10:36 pm

So Establishment Politicians and Liberals know that the Americans in the South are not the Racists they are made out to be with the MSM. This is devastating for the Democrat Party. No more Scapegoat

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
11/18/17 6:04 am

The Democratic Party will find one somewhere.. It's a refined talent for them.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/18/17 8:27 am

They’ll never believe that of us Southerners, TCheyenne. They want to believe the worst of us.

My son actually met a guy in FL that asked him when was the last time he’d witnessed a hanging of a black person! SMH

...

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
11/18/17 10:10 am

The first time I experience racism was as a nine year old white boy, from Chicago, newly enrolled in a predominantly black elementary school in Pasadena, CA. I would get beaten up almost every other day by groups of so-called victims. By the time we moved to the opposite side of town, I was pretty good at handling more than one opponent in a fight. It taught me to hate phonies and bullies.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/18/17 11:09 am

I wasn’t regularly beaten, but one time a group of black girls ganged up on me and beat my head against a brick wall at school.

Later, my kids went to an all black school in Baton Rouge and saw racism the likes of which we had never seen in AL.

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
11/18/17 1:00 pm

4JC, here I was thinking my situation was unique. I don't know who said it, but there is a saying, "people who have been oppressed eventually behave to others, like their oppressors did to them".

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/18/17 1:28 pm

Mine was in the B’ham area during the 60’s, not long after integration. The teacher had tasked me with taking names of students that acted up while he left the room. I made the mistake of not treating them any differently than anyone else & wrote their name on the chalkboard.

Looking back as an adult, I realize that teacher was an idiot to put me in that position, especially putting their names on the chalkboard for all to see. I thought I was obeying the teacher & being honest.

When they beat my head up against the wall, all their black friends gathered around in a circle & cheered them on. There were no white kids to be found to help me.

...

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/18/17 1:28 pm

2) As far as I know, they weren’t punished. I would imagine right after integration in the B’ham area, school systems & teachers had to be very careful not to stir up problems, so I was a casualty of that.

When my kids went to school in Baton Rouge, the black kids were allowed to wear shirts to school that said, “Whites enslaved my ancestors, so I’m gonna kill Whites.”

...