Show Of Hands November 18th, 2017 12:32am

Overall, do you think the dozen women who have accused President Trump of sexual harassment should be believed?

jgant Georgia
11/29/17 12:11 pm

Believe only what you see and half of what you hear.

AlexisLove Florida
11/26/17 1:05 pm

Not like we have Trump on tape several times admitting to groping women without their consent. If we even have that, it’s not like the Republicans will ever bring charges forward. Republican is the party of rapists, predators and conmen. Evidence is all in their laws.

goof02 Virginia
11/24/17 10:37 am

We should treat the allegations seriously but as an American I believe that any man, woman, or child in any corner of the world is innocent until proven guilty.

trumpsuckshaha
11/24/17 8:54 am

I do agree that not ALL of them are telling the truth however it is unlikely all of them are lying. Especially considering Trumps old hobbies and words he has spoken.

trumpsuckshaha
11/22/17 7:29 pm

Screw trump

ravenclaww
11/22/17 1:08 pm

As someone who leans left and despises Trump, I don’t think that we can accuse someone of a serious crime without solid proof.

brick1064 upstate New York
11/24/17 6:31 pm

I agree as I lean right and approve of most of trumps policies. Both sides have alleged sexual harassment coming out, but evidence is key.

Carsonist
11/20/17 2:20 pm

They want attention. Maybe one of them is telling the truth, maybe one overreacted. However, I highly doubt that all of them are telling the truth.

katerina13 stuck in the middle
11/20/17 3:59 am

Pointed this out in another thread below, but I got to 🤔

Not to do with Trump or the others accused, so far, while on this subject though... So far, the accusations are Hollywood types & politicians. Has no one given thought to the objectification of women by rock stars & rap artists? People PAY billions for the songs & videos about “shawty on her knees,” but no one seems to give a s**t about that. Their lifestyles are literally being supported by many of the same people outraged by the women coming forward recently with tales of rape & molestation. Tons of lyrics are identified as explicit. Some women go in eyes wide open, but I can’t help but wonder how many rock & rap fans were offered back stage passes thinking they were going to meet their idol & ended up plied with god knows what & molested & raped. Wonder if any of them will come forward? There have to be thousands of them. What a mess that would be.

Obvious101 MO
11/20/17 1:59 am

Investigate those allegations & impeach if found to be true. He did admit to, actually brag about, inappropriate kissing and groping of women on the video that we all saw & heard.

JoeRoberts Maryland
11/19/17 8:51 pm

It's the timing that makes me sceptical. I have no trouble believing Moore is scum, but there was a whole republican primary that NOTHING was said. But now we are close to general election it all comes out? 40 years of Trump and now they have courage

Inthebackofacar
11/19/17 7:18 pm

Yes, I always believe the victims. Fuck trump, Moore, and Franklin.

11/20/17 6:24 am

Where are Mr Trump’s accusers now that the election is over? We have the photographic evidence of Mr Franken’s sexual assaults, what should be his fate?

Inthebackofacar
11/20/17 5:01 pm

They are still around, one of trumps accusers is currently trying to sue him from what I've heard.

He should lose his seat and be prevented from running for any future elections, for major government positions. He should also be tried in a fair and just trial, and sentenced appropriately, if found guilty of course.

11/20/17 5:05 pm

Riiiiiiiiight, you keep that delusion alive. The fact is that if there were ANY credible allegations, in what alternate universe would this not be all over the Trump hating media?

Inthebackofacar
11/20/17 5:21 pm

What are you talking about, we know for a fact that multiple of the women met trump and that some of them were probably alone in a room with trump. One of his accusers is even one of his ex wives. There's also the fact that trump admitted to sexually assaulting women.

And here's part of the "trump hating" (truthful) media. This story was published on November 1st 2017. So you're wrong there too.

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/01/us/politics/trumps-female-accusers-feel-forgotten-a-lawsuit-may-change-that.html

11/20/17 5:25 pm

InThe ... don’t answer the question.

Inthebackofacar
11/20/17 5:28 pm

Cause you're too afraid of the answer.

MiamiPolitical Miami
11/20/17 7:27 pm

Think, your profile name is think and you don't do much of that.

11/20/17 7:48 pm

InThe ... let’s get your ridiculous answer straight. You’re moronically suggesting that you’re not answering the simple straightforward question because of me? What a pathetic joke! You fail yet again.

11/20/17 7:50 pm

Indi ... I bet you spent all day and burned out a gear trying to come up with something worth saying. It really is too bad that you failed. But, please, keep trying. I bet you have a room filled with participation awards to prove that you can do it!

MiamiPolitical Miami
11/20/17 7:53 pm

Aww think you sure feel proud justifying your stupidity. It totally doesn't seem like you have insecurity issues....

11/20/17 8:00 pm

Indi ... oh, please enlighten us with your dizzying intellect. So far your comments have been content free, but I’m confident that once you’ve safely returned to the protection of mommy basement, you’ll come up with a real zinger, maybe even something original ... although I wouldn’t want to put to much pressure on you to actually create something of worth.

Good luck!

MiamiPolitical Miami
11/20/17 8:05 pm

Wow your typing a paragraph for me, I'm faltered 😉. However don't let your insecurity issues get too you. It's the Internet bud and as for mommy's basement, I'm 100% sure my income is higher then yours unless in all reality you live in mommy's basement.
Take care bud and remember to actually think! 👌🏽

11/20/17 8:15 pm

Indi ... ya, the fact that you need to conduct the spitting contest betrays you. I don’t need to prove that I make more than you, even though I’m confident that’s the case — even in my retirement.

But hey, please keep your ridiculously moronic distraction from the topic at hand. I feel sorry for you.

MiamiPolitical Miami
11/20/17 8:19 pm

I pretty sure your were "spitting" when you allowed your insecurities to get you and pulled the mommy's basement insult bud. You should think more during your retirement though. 😁

Inthebackofacar
11/20/17 8:20 pm

I answered how you were wrong on 2 arguments, exactly what didn't I answer. If it's that whole "alternate universe" thing I'd have to say sorry. Sorry, I don't have a working knowledge of things that are mythical, unlike you apparently.

Inthebackofacar
11/20/17 8:23 pm

Wow! Think, you decided to focus on insults rather than the actual argument, again. Looks like you've failed to make a reasonable statement, use compelling arguments, or use facts yet again.

11/20/17 8:26 pm

InThe ... it’s precious that you look past the pejoratives from your numbskull sidekick sonas to make yourself into the victim. Clearly this is yet another pathetic attempt to avoid he serious questions asked.

Please, go ahead little snowflake, run away feeling that you’re justified in hiding from the truth.

The fact is that your idiot sidekick degenerated the discussion. But why would you call them out?

Inthebackofacar
11/20/17 8:32 pm

Really. You're really saying that your "alternative universe" argument is a "serious question" and the "truth". Are you high, or just really stupid? Also thanks for proving me right.

MiamiPolitical Miami
11/20/17 8:38 pm

Think, Honestly I read the whole debate and came up with the conclusion that you're too stupid to debate with especially when you dodge that facts when someone shares them with you and if your going address someone at least finish their fudging name.... 👏🏽

CMD1973 Oxford iowa
11/19/17 2:33 pm

Yes. It is very traumatic to be sexually harassed. To come forward is also very traumatic. When a woman comes forward it takes courage. I tend to believe them. The number who come forward with false accusations are smaller in number since under close scrutiny they are usually found out.

ladyniner81 I need chocolate
11/19/17 9:31 am

I think the Clintons should just reregister as Republicans. Then maybe conservatives will shut the fuck up about them. Oh, wait. They'll start boasting their goddess Hillary is now on their side.

ladyniner81 I need chocolate
11/19/17 9:37 am

Yea. They should. Trump should NOT be excluded from this. If they're going after everyone in Hollywood, Al Franken and anyone who isn t a Republican, their cultleader is not exempt. Investigated. I don't give a fuck who you are. Party, position, whatever.

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
11/19/17 9:38 am

This user is currently being ignored

11/19/17 12:49 pm

Lady ... show us the video of Mr Trump’s supposed molestation! Until then condemn Mr Franken, demand he resign. Anything short shoes your disgusting hypocrisy!

Haleakala Tradewinds
11/19/17 1:07 pm

You crazy people would defend a convicted murderer if you see it as advantageous to your selfish greediness!

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
11/19/17 1:09 pm

This user is currently being ignored

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
11/20/17 4:01 am

This user is currently being ignored

11/20/17 6:18 am

Lady ... still waiting for your evidence.

ladyniner81 I need chocolate
11/20/17 6:42 am

Your hypocrisy is showing. Look yourself. It's too blatant.

11/20/17 7:52 pm

Lady ... ya, you failed again!

otto Olean, NY
11/19/17 5:22 am

Initially, yes. As more an more are shown false, it makes it harder and harder to believe.

Women could do each other a HUGE favor and quit making false claims so those that are true will be believed. Currently we are in a vicious cycle of “crying wolf”, and it is just awful, but that naturally makes legitimate claims harder to take seriously.

bosoxzach boston, Massachusetts
11/19/17 12:28 am

I’ve never felt embarrassed to be a man before, but these results are very sobering. We have a lot of self-reflecting to do.

ProbablyEug Oakland
11/19/17 12:07 am

Considering the fact he’s talked openly about himself, I don’t see what there isn’t to believe. The issue is: do his supporters care?

Suzan Hawaii
11/18/17 8:34 pm

I think that it’s good the scum is exposed and floats to the top so it can be scraped off

TCheyenne I Love People
11/18/17 6:48 pm

The difference in Trumps accusers is that they are not credible & end up dropping out once Trump threatens to sue them. Most Guilty parties pay off the accusers. Trump says he will fight all of them because they are politically motivated and desperate attempts to hurt his reputation.

TCheyenne I Love People
11/18/17 6:08 pm

First off, the Clintons strategically went after Trump with the Sex Assault BS because they knew that they were extremely vulnerable because of Billy Boy. The Democrats especially the Clintons are known for using Saul Alinsky tactics of blaming your enemies of things that you yourself are guilty of in order to cloud the water with confusion. Every time the Clintons foresee an attack coming against themselves they immediately lie cheat or steal their way to divert attention away from their own crimes.

Haleakala Tradewinds
11/18/17 11:59 am

So hard to believe that so many Americans give Scum45 a free pass for all of the obvious and documented incidents of sexual assault/harassment he committed. Just how far are you people willing to allow your morals and ethics to descend into depravity? You'll sell yourselves out for anything to feed your greed won't you? Don't bother with the "innocent until proven guilty" responses because that's just code for denying the cold hard truth!

cornybread The Large Malus Fruit
11/18/17 1:55 pm

I keep wondering exactly what trump would have to do for his supporters to ditch him.
And, honestly, I’m genuinely afraid of the answer.

ptellini Homosuperior
11/18/17 5:12 pm

You are liberals, aren’t you?

cornybread The Large Malus Fruit
11/18/17 5:24 pm

I’m not registered as anything because fuck that, but I’m leaning pretty liberal right now.

ptellini Homosuperior
11/18/17 5:26 pm

That’s quite apparent 😜

ptellini Homosuperior
11/18/17 5:32 pm

I haven’t licked enough lead paint to be a liberal.

cornybread The Large Malus Fruit
11/18/17 5:33 pm

The answer to a question no one asked

ptellini Homosuperior
11/18/17 5:35 pm

It is addressed a mentality.

phalnx Ohio
11/18/17 8:58 pm

ptellini, you should be ashamed of yourself. You still haven't fixed that leaning tower, and now one of your people is forcing poor cornybread to hold it up while he takes a spaghetti break.

ladyniner81 I need chocolate
11/19/17 9:15 am

He'll, this app will make you lean left no matter how independent you are

cornybread The Large Malus Fruit
11/19/17 9:24 am

That is so true🙄

iceberg124
11/18/17 10:48 am

They backed off right after the election, considering the length the DNC went with the dossier doesn't seem to much a stretch to set up a bunch of women, especially since most of them were represented by big-shot lawyers

abusara i drink and i know things
11/18/17 1:02 pm

No they didn't back off. You did. In fact one is pursuing a court case agent trump. It's been in the news.

iceberg124
11/18/17 1:37 pm

Lawyer from jerry springer again?

ladyniner81 I need chocolate
11/19/17 9:17 am

WTF is this "dossier" Republicans cry about? I don't watch the news. My dad just watches Fox. I barely watch TV. Just WWE, the NFL and an occasional movie

11/19/17 1:12 pm

Lady ... how can you not remember that dossier, as you were one of the mindless leftists touting it for so long!?

YAB Kentucky
11/18/17 9:13 am

Sexual assault isn’t defined to one political party. You can’t believe some and then not believe others. Some of you all would still deny Trump’s assaults even if there was picture evidence like in Franken’s case. Fake sexual assault claims are very rare so quit with the excuses and the whataboutism with Bill Clinton. Both Clinton and Trump have committed sexual assault. There isn’t such thing as a bad party, just bad people.

11/18/17 10:48 am

Yab ... what if the accusers are just paid liars by the opposition party?

YAB Kentucky
11/18/17 10:50 am

No, just no.

11/19/17 1:11 pm

Yab ... I’m not surprised that you refuse to answer the question.

YAB Kentucky
11/19/17 1:13 pm

I did. That is not the case. There isn’t some trick that both parties use to make their enemies look like sex offenders. Try to use your brain

granite99 NC
11/18/17 9:12 am

Look there’s a witch. Burn the witch!

LogicalLee
11/18/17 8:43 am

This question, like too many on SOH, is very poorly thought out. It doesn’t matter if either party SHOULD be believed – it matters whether they CAN be believed. If a crime CAN be proven, then the guilty should pay. Until then it’s simply a game of “what ifs.”

11/18/17 10:50 am

Lee ... and when the accusers suddenly appear before an election and then disappear like cockroaches after the election, the question is do we open our eyes to the scheme?

ishady 86451132020
11/21/17 4:06 am

How is this a “scheme” think? These aren’t democrats or liberals making this accusation. They all voted for trump. Don’t support your own anymore?
If these woman accused a democrat I have a feeling you wouldn’t be on the accused side.

JoeTGH Five Polls Daily
11/18/17 8:32 am

Not without a fair and speedy trial.

cowboy Dawns Highway
11/18/17 8:20 am

Really? Can you be anymore biased? Al Franken has a picture of himself groping a sleeping woman and said he was glad a gay man was murdered and you’re promoting this lie? Get over the election already, you stupid children.

TheEagle
11/18/17 8:36 am

Al Franken did something that was very bad but he does not deserve to be put in the same category as Roy Moore Kevin Spacy or Weinstein.

cowboy Dawns Highway
11/18/17 8:38 am

Wow. You really love men who grope sleeping women.

TheEagle
11/18/17 8:43 am

That's not what I'm saying you schmuck read what I said

TheEagle
11/18/17 8:44 am

I'm saying he did something that was very bad but what the others did was much worse

cowboy Dawns Highway
11/18/17 8:46 am

If groping sleeping women is what you’re into, who am I to stop you? Being a disgusting pervert is normal in society now.

YAB Kentucky
11/18/17 9:07 am

What TheEagle is saying is that Franken made one horrible mistake and actually apologized like a normal person should while all of these other politicians have multiple accusers and want to deny and say these women are lying. Try to be less biased and actually assess the situation.

cowboy Dawns Highway
11/18/17 9:35 am

Because Al Franken actually has photographic evidence against him and thought molesting a sleeping woman on an airplane was funny. What a disgusting creep.

abusara i drink and i know things
11/18/17 1:05 pm

Groping thru body armor. 🤔

From experience, neither he nor she would have felt a thing. Those shock plates are pretty thick.

katerina13 stuck in the middle
11/18/17 3:56 pm

Yeah, the pic was a still. He could have been just holding his hands over the breast plate. Far cry from literally “groping” a woman. I know, because I’ve been groped. But I told the sorry SOB to keep his hands to himself, and that was the end of it.

11/19/17 10:30 am

Eagle ... were now hearing that Mr Franken has assaulted more than one woman. I’d also suggest that this woman had no body armor in her mouth when Mr Frankenstein attempted to fondle her tonsils.

Mr Moore is accused by irrefutable women of having fondled them, not having sex with them. The problem for them is that their allegations were not made for forty years and came out orchestrated by Democrats to torpedo his political aspirations not seek justice for the alleged victim. However, the woman said that Mr Moore did not rape her and when she asked him to stop touching her, he did.

Mr Franken didn’t offer his victims that same luxury as he groped her while she was helpless.

11/19/17 10:32 am

Abu ... it’s pathetic to attempt to excuse sexual assault because the freak was likely not able to cop a “good” feel. You are disgusting!

11/19/17 10:33 am

Kat ... how quickly will you move on from the disgusting Mr Franken fondling her tonsils? Is that ok now?

katerina13 stuck in the middle
11/20/17 3:52 am

think, I’m not sitting under a news desk waiting for the next crumb to drop, so I can’t say I know the latest. My opinion was based on the pic alone, & as a woman, it wasn’t that big of a deal to me. While on the subject though, so far, the accusations are Hollywood types & politicians. Has no one given thought to the objectification of women by rock stars & rap artists? People PAY billions for the songs & videos about “shawty on her knees,” but no one seems to give a shit about that. Their lifestyles are literally being supported by many of the same people outraged by the women coming forward recently with tales of rape & molestation. Tons of lyrics ate identified as explicit. Some women go in eyes wide open, but I can’t help but wonder how many fans were offered back stage passes thinking they were going to meet their idol & ended up plied with god knows what & molested & raped. Wonder if any of them will come forward? There have to be thousands of them. What a mess that would be.

11/20/17 6:21 am

Kat ... ironically, you don’t have to wait for crumbs, leftist idiots like Mr Franken are providing it by the loaf. Mr Franken gropped an unconscious woman. He also forcibly French kissed that woman.

Those were unwanted unprovoked sexual assaults. Will you call for Mr Franken to resign for his brazen sexual assaults or will give another leftist a pass while holding conservatives to account?

11/20/17 6:22 am

Kat ... as for your silly attempt to pivot, I for one don’t pay for garbage music. Those who do are making their own choices and need to be held accountable.

katerina13 stuck in the middle
11/20/17 6:40 am

Think, I wasn’t “pivoting” anything. Just bringing new info from a totally different perspective related to other businesses. In fact, I made a completely separate post on this poll using virtually the same verbiage. You seemed to say that women who listen to rock & rap bring it on themselves. Very nice & hypocritical, to say the least. In any case, based on your comments to me and others on all polls, you’re a pinhead, waaay too far right, know-it-all, whose main interest is putting people on the defensive, and I’m a moderate, know-a-lot, but don’t claim to know everything, with no interest in discussing anything at all with you. Take that shit out on someone else.

katerina13 stuck in the middle
11/20/17 6:45 am

Also, the “silly pivot” as you called me and my comment was really directed to those I was discussing with before you even entered the discussion

enforcer2k1 Upstate NY
11/18/17 6:46 am

I will believe someone to a point, but the way these accounts/accusations are being played out decades after the fact seems more like extortion.

Gunfighter06 Iowa, since 1846
11/18/17 6:39 am

The left has been using false sexual assault accusations for years on college campuses as a weapon to silence dissent. It's not surprising that they have extrapolated the tactic to the mainstream political arena.

rons Thanks America
11/18/17 6:15 am

Some are legit and some are silly.

Jazzy5 USA
11/18/17 6:28 am

That is the issue...

lucifugehaha
11/18/17 5:14 am

It needs to be investigated. Anyone can just throw in any allegations of sexual assault including with the #MeToo campaign

Thatsmychin Oregon
11/17/17 11:53 pm

Not believed, but taken seriously.

camigirl
11/17/17 11:42 pm

Yes. Anybody who remotely researches Criminology or victimization will know false sexual assault claims are extremely rare.

dryanmorr
11/18/17 8:39 am

Ordinarily. But this isn’t ordinary.

jlong105 Indiana
11/18/17 8:43 am

How much does the accused’s position or notoriety change this figure?

It is hardly undisputed that the percentage is very small.

“For example, a very comprehensive review article documented estimates in the literature ranging from 1.5% to 90% (Rumney, 2006)”

ndaa.org/pdf/the_voice_vol_3_no_1_2009.pdf

jlong105 Indiana
11/18/17 8:45 am

Also, do you believe the women who have held for years that Bill Clinton assaulted them?

MrWalrus Undergrid
11/18/17 8:57 am

Billy boy was accused of more than just assaulting women.

everybodysmom illinois
11/17/17 10:48 pm

Most were proven lies. The talk, yes. They all talk gross.

toadder
11/18/17 12:32 am

Mother Russia approves your work

commonsense America isnt racist
11/17/17 10:45 pm

No. There’s no evidence to suggest that he would do that. And he’s our president.

Cagekicker Kansas City
11/18/17 6:41 am

🤣🤣🤣

otisfuzz Georgia
11/18/17 6:00 pm

Except him actually saying he sexually assaults women. Other then that evidence of course.

ConservativeCA Joe Biden is barely alive
11/17/17 10:08 pm

Clearly Donald Trump doesn’t need to assault someone to get with them. Sorry but it’s true

toadder
11/18/17 12:32 am

Its about exerting power

YAB Kentucky
11/18/17 9:09 am

Right... even though he admitted doing it on the tape

Obvious101 MO
11/18/17 8:15 pm

No, he buys them from Europe. She is a hottie though, I’ve seen the pictures.

ConservativeCA Joe Biden is barely alive
11/18/17 8:17 pm

Yeah he “buys” them. Whatever makes you feel less insecure while you spend a romantic night with your right hand, lotion and pornhub

timeout Boston Strong
11/17/17 10:01 pm

I like it when he points fingers at Al Franken’s one allegation but brags about his, then denies any wrong doing and says nothing about Ray Moore’s nine.

ParaguasPato Columbus GA
11/17/17 10:02 pm

I don’t. It gives me headaches and a growing sense of dread. Like he thinks his job is to troll liberals at all costs.

patriot321
11/17/17 9:56 pm

Notice how they all just dropped it when they saw it wasn't affecting his run. Yeah, that happened.

catpillow Florida West Coast
11/17/17 9:51 pm

He’s made some extremely crude comments about women, which makes me much more inclined to believe his accusers.

rambo088 kansas
11/17/17 9:54 pm

You must not be a guy

catpillow Florida West Coast
11/17/17 9:55 pm

Definitely not.

patriot321
11/17/17 9:57 pm

That's how guys talk. But Bill Clinton actual did the things dems are pissed about

ParaguasPato Columbus GA
11/17/17 10:01 pm

I’m a guy, and I can tell you that’s NOT how guys talk. I promise, guys aren’t all sexual assault enthusiasts.

catpillow Florida West Coast
11/17/17 10:02 pm

Not all guys. There are lots of men who are decent people.

ParaguasPato Columbus GA
11/17/17 10:19 pm

Patriot, you can’t pick and choose which assault allegations to believe based on partisanship, that’s just wrong, and I hope I don’t have to convince you it is. I’ve looked at some of the allegations made against both of them, and both were credible and backed up by witnesses and confidantes. Bill Clinton likely committed sexual assault, and same with Donald Trump. Same with Al Franken and Roy Moore.

I don’t care how highly I once regarded someone, if credible allegations of sexual assault are leveled against them, I want them out. There is no room for this behavior among our leaders, it’s important everyone understand it won’t be tolerated now or ever.

Alcerus fascist
11/17/17 11:37 pm

Look man, you can't speak for all men by saying that, because YOU'VE never heard men talk like this, men never talk like this. I can say that me, my friends, and almost every man I've met besides introverts talks like this. Almost every man in the Army talks like this, and I'd be willing to say that it's proportional to the amount of testosterone in the group. You and the men you hang out with may not have a high level of testosterone, but for those that do, I can say that this "locker room talk" that Trump said was extremely mild compared to half of the stuff guys talk about

katerina13 stuck in the middle
11/18/17 12:13 am

You’re right, alcerus. I used to keep score for mens’ softball teams, only woman sitting in the dugout. And, I’ve hung around lots of guys in general. What they would say RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME assures me that what they said when I wasn’t there was worse and more colorful. It never bothered me, because I saw it as guys being guys. Hate to say it, but women can be quite crude as well. In fact, I’ve had women make me blush more than men.

ParaguasPato Columbus GA
11/18/17 12:31 am

Wow, that’s disgusting and inexcusable. You should treat women with respect, not as sex toys. Please, be the one among your friends who doesn’t share his rape fantasies.

Alcerus fascist
11/18/17 12:45 am

You're being extremely hyberbolous, and I find your aggressive demeanor towards me unwarranted.

I know OF guys that talk to women like this as part of some kind of pick up, but neither I nor my friends disrespect women like this (to their faces).

phalnx Ohio
11/18/17 5:22 am

Pffft. I still talk like that. Age hasn't robbed me of my manhood.

rambo088 kansas
11/18/17 5:47 am

Yeah it actually is how guys talk. Doesn't mean they're serious.

Cagekicker Kansas City
11/18/17 6:44 am

That is not how guys talk. That is how people who don’t respect other people talk.

katerina13 stuck in the middle
11/18/17 8:25 am

My eyes don’t roll far back enough in my head for the pious nature of some of these guys.

phalnx Ohio
11/18/17 11:58 am

Yeah, that saccharine PC virtue signalling kinda rubs my rhubarb. Damn Millennials :D

ParaguasPato Columbus GA
11/18/17 12:56 pm

Enthusing about consensual sex is fine, enthusing about rape is not. Your actions and attitudes have consequences, don’t be the one to make rape sound cool or “manly”. If you need to brag about sex to your friends, make up a story about some girl who actually wanted you, not about a girl who didn’t.

katerina13 stuck in the middle
11/18/17 1:04 pm

Who the hell said anything about rape fantasies? We’re talking about harmless locker room talk. Guys ogle over pretty women. So what?

ParaguasPato Columbus GA
11/18/17 1:39 pm

If you’re not talking about forcing yourself on a woman who doesn’t want it, then I have no issue with it. My problem with Trump was that he was bragging about grabbing the crotch of a woman who didn’t want it.

katerina13 stuck in the middle
11/18/17 3:51 pm

Yeah, that’s not what I took from the comment at all. To me, he was referring to women in general. His comment was crude to be sure. But anyone who doesn’t think that he has had women throw themselves at him his entire life is living in a dream world or naive, at best. When a man has that kind of money, pretty girls will throw themselves at him almost constantly. There’s a name for them even...gold diggers, and they’re a dime a dozen.

historyqueen
11/19/17 11:29 am

And woman like that are the ones that give men the idea that it's ok to grab them wherever and whenever they want.

historyqueen
11/19/17 11:36 am

Take Monica Lewinski, she bragged how that when she went to Washington she was going to have a relationship with Bill Clinton. Her sites were already set. Then to top everything off, she kept a soiled dress, what as a souvenir, most women if it was unwanted touching would get rid of the dress or wash it to get rid of the assailant' presence. Oh no, not Monica, she keeps it. Some women are gold diggers and there isn't much anyone can do about it.

hazhap1 Las Vegas
11/19/17 12:12 pm

Yeah well no because... talking about women like that with another dude and getting yourself all worked is just pretty gay.

Tesla Florida
11/17/17 9:27 pm

Not without evidence. As much as I dislike Trump it’s still innocent until proven guilty.

Hogoke Constitution
11/17/17 9:02 pm

Only if they come up with actual evidence instead of accusations

Agonist Iowa
11/17/17 8:36 pm

Trump is an unapologetic pig, so I absolutely believe the women.

rambo088 kansas
11/17/17 9:54 pm

Letting emotions get in the way of facts i see

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
11/17/17 8:29 pm

If you’ve been assaulted. Fucking report it immediatly. Don’t fucking wait 1, 5, 20 or 30 years to do so.

historyqueen
11/17/17 9:24 pm

Crudely said, but I agree after 20 + years, you have to ask what is their motive.

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
11/17/17 9:27 pm

Especially nowadays. People are getting accused left and right. It’s all in a narritive some how.

Korrok
11/18/17 7:57 am

For some survivors of assault it’s simply too difficult to come out about their experiences, but seeing their assailant in a position to take political office is enough to motivate them to take action.

ladyniner81 I need chocolate
11/19/17 9:23 am

95% of these answers by the conservatives on this app is why women wait 5, 10, 20,30, 40 years to say something.

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
11/19/17 9:54 am

That’s sexist. Blaming men for your weakness in an predominantly egalitarian society.

historyqueen
11/19/17 11:18 am

A person may be in shock or hurt by what has happened to them, but right now we have such a climate for this that woman are coming out of the woodwork and men are instantly found guilty. Frankly, if they have waited more than 5 years, then they shouldn't say anything. 20 plus years, that's just ridiculous and makes them look like gold diggers trying to get money; obviously they can't use the excuse they want to make sure no other woman is effected by the man's behavior. Take for instance, George H.W. Bush, he's 95 years old, what is the point of woman coming out against him now? He obviously isn't going to do it to other woman at 95, he's not in political office any longer, the only thing left is money.

historyqueen
11/19/17 11:20 am

...what is the point of women...

HoosierFan
11/17/17 8:00 pm

10% of sexual assault victims report their assault. If a single woman accused Trump, you can be pretty sure he assumed ten women.

rambo088 kansas
11/17/17 7:57 pm

If any of them had evidence lol

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
11/17/17 7:31 pm

I would if I could find out if any of them have filed criminal charges.

Anyone know?

gonzoboy Arizona
11/17/17 7:19 pm

I’m not sure these dozen women should be DISbelieved, and the same goes for President Trump.