cpaswr November 17th, 2017 5:49pm

I was gone for the last week on vacation. Did you notice that I was gone?

smahg
11/17/17 6:28 pm

No because I was on vacation also.

jakecrs905 New York, NY
11/17/17 4:28 pm

I did, no comments or polls from you. Sounds like you had a blast! I'm an avid cruiser I think it's the best way to go, it's pretty economical for what you get. The food is generally good, you get to go to exotic places, plus I'm a platinum cruiser so extra benefits never hurt. Disney is super expensive though haven't sailed with them in forever. I'd like to take my future kids one day but, I still have to find that future wife.

cpaswr just say the letters
11/17/17 7:11 pm

One thing at a time.

One of the main reasons we chose Disney is how good they are with food allergies. They were awesome on that front.

jakecrs905 New York, NY
11/17/17 8:58 pm

They really go the extra mile they are arguably worth the money.

cpaswr just say the letters
11/17/17 3:31 pm

Me. I haven’t voted, commented, or posted a poll in a week.

Kay41 the Midwest
11/17/17 3:14 pm

I did! Hope you had fun.

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
11/17/17 2:33 pm

Dude.....you left me here to fend for myself!

imanag My heaven on Earth
11/17/17 12:01 pm

Why yes, yes I did. I’m glad y’all had so much fun! 😊

cpaswr just say the letters
11/17/17 12:24 pm

Thanks! It was a blast!

suppressedID suck it Kyle
11/17/17 11:40 am

Yes, my yacht racked up some expenses in Squidtopia. I need your help.

cpaswr just say the letters
11/17/17 12:22 pm

PM me. I’ll get you out of any trouble.

cpaswr just say the letters
11/17/17 10:52 am

I was on a Disney Cruise that lasted a week. It left last Friday and returned this morning.

Simply put, it was a great time and if you are into cruising, Disney is the way to go.

cpaswr just say the letters
11/17/17 12:10 pm

Since it is Disney, there were lots of kids. Since my son is 5, this was one of the main reasons that we chose Disney. Also, this was a Christmas themed cruise (visits from Santa, Mrs Claus, etc).

I doubt that it would be your thing. However, there are many activities geared just for adults.

Even though you could eat all day long, there are other things to do as well. At each port, you could choose to do an excursion at each port (we did a submarine tour in Cozumel), go shopping (duty free rum!!!), go sight seeing, go to the beach, there were many options.

cpaswr just say the letters
11/17/17 12:18 pm

To elaborate more on the dining options, we were assigned dining rooms for each night of the cruise. You normally are seated with the same people for the duration of the cruise.

There are 2-3 appetizers, 2-4 soup and salads, 3-5 main courses (not including lighter or vegetarian options), and 3-5 dessert options to have for your meals. The portions are more European sizes rather than American. So, if you wanted more, you can ask.

For breakfast and lunch, you could go to any restaurant (meaning where you were assigned for dinner) on the ship and order off of their menus or go to the buffets. The buffets had many options. We normally did the buffets.

Also, there are snack bars where you would have limited choices like burgers, hot dog, or pizza.

cpaswr just say the letters
11/17/17 12:22 pm

Plus, if you like to drink (and pay for it), you have a full choice of cocktails that you could get. There is no shortage of alcohol on a cruise.

There was also an adults only restaurant that you could utilize (and pay extra). We didn’t do that.

There were also adult only sections of the ship where no one under 18 was allowed.

I know that I didn’t cover everything possible. So, if you have more specific questions, feel free to ask.

ladyniner81 I need chocolate
11/18/17 2:16 pm

I guess single people wouldn't like it

cpaswr just say the letters
11/18/17 4:25 pm

I’ve known single people that have gone on cruises. Never alone though. Usually with friends.

lcamino Florida and Georgia
11/18/17 11:21 pm

Sounds great - glad you had fun!

cpaswr just say the letters
11/19/17 4:48 am

Thanks! It was a great time!