mudkip17 November 17th, 2017 3:14pm

if someone had a decal sticker on their truck that said "fuck hillary" should they be charged with disorderly conduct?

shygal47 Florida east coast
11/22/17 11:28 am

I personally find the language disgusting and I would hate to be behind that vehicle if I had family and/or children with me. There is no reason for that language except immaturity.

ozzy
11/18/17 6:00 am

Car with that sticker on it would be vandalized

ozzy
11/18/17 6:01 am

And that woman had an outstanding warrant for her

catpillow Florida West Coast
11/17/17 11:52 pm

In some places the bumper sticker could be considered indecent.. and would not be legal.

I found this from a story about South Carolina

volokh.com/2011/07/27/woman-being-prosecuted-for-displaying-plastic-testicles-on-her-car/

“A sticker, decal, emblem, or device is indecent when:

(1) taken as a whole, it describes, in a patently offensive way, as determined by contemporary community standards, sexual acts, excretory functions, or parts of the human body; and

(2) taken as a whole, it lacks serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value.”

Tariq88 Utah
11/17/17 5:38 pm

No, that is ridiculous. I would just laugh and maybe shake my head.

mark4
11/17/17 11:44 am

They should be charged with bad taste.

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
11/17/17 11:30 am

I'm confused I would this be disorderly conduct?

SuperAgain They lie, Get Over It
11/17/17 10:06 am

No. First, accuse them of free speech. Second, if you really care, use your own right of free speech and tell them what you think about it. ...but are people like that really worth any of your time?

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
11/17/17 9:14 am

Only a snowflake in a state of snowflakes would want that

iceberg124
11/17/17 8:29 am

Fake news from the troll. NBC is the only one claiming 'disorderly conduct' while dozens of their sites are saying a felony fraud warrant with $1500 bail (which you wouldn't have bail like that for disorderly conduct)

www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/woman-behind-f-trump-truck-sticker-arrested-fraud-article-1.3639346

www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/11/16/us/texas-sheriff-trump-truck-decal-trnd/index.html

mudkip17 United States of Texas
11/17/17 8:51 am

totes fake news when the sheriff put on his own Facebook page that he was considering disorderly conduct charges...the they just find another charge to pin her with and deletes his post...

www.houstonchronicle.com/neighborhood/fortbend/news/article/Sheriff-s-warning-to-F-TRUMP-truck-owner-12360280.php#photo-14552543

mudkip17 United States of Texas
11/17/17 8:53 am

I never claimed that she was arrested for disorderly conduct. get your facts straight before you go screaming fake news..

voc I am...what I am
11/17/17 9:33 am

Fake news 😂😂😂

iceberg124
11/17/17 9:59 am

Poll implies person was arrested for disorderly conduct which is false, you should correct that. Felony is serious business, the woman just happened to have an inflammatory bumper sticker.

mudkip17 United States of Texas
11/17/17 10:40 am

correct what? the sheriff WAS considering charges of disorderly conduct...

mudkip17 United States of Texas
11/17/17 10:44 am

I seriously have nothing to correct... I simply said if someone has a fuck hillary sticker should they be charged... never even mentions the real story

iceberg124
11/17/17 11:00 am

You linked the article below, which falsely states she was arrested for disorderly conduct, pushing the fake news a step further

mudkip17 United States of Texas
11/17/17 11:45 am

no it doesn't... no where in the article does it say she was arrested for disorderly conduct... it's says the sheriff threatened to, which is true. again get your facts straight before you go crying fake news

iceberg124
11/17/17 11:54 am

"Our prosecutor has informed us she would accept disorderly conduct charges regarding [the decal], but I feel we could come to an agreement regarding a modification to it,"
Then the article omits the part where she was arrested for felony fraud.

Looks like you also either lied about or intentionally misrepresented the FB post in question. I don't see any threat

mudkip17 United States of Texas
11/17/17 12:13 pm

it doesn't omit anything. the article was written yesterday, she was arrested today. that is a clear threat... I'm not missrepresenting anything..

mudkip17 United States of Texas
11/17/17 12:14 pm

in a post asking the community to identify the driver and then saying the prosecutor would accept charges of disorderly conduct... you don't see that as a threat?

mudkip17 United States of Texas
11/17/17 12:16 pm

you're going real far to try and prove this is fake news, when it is clearly not...

voc I am...what I am
11/17/17 12:23 pm

You guys for some reason are glossing over the fact that she has 12 kids. 12.

Would Newsweek help or are they fake news too? I get confused in this day and age www.newsweek.com/fuck-trump-car-sticker-breaks-law-says-republican-sheriff-713359

voc I am...what I am
11/17/17 12:26 pm

The felony fraud charge has nothing to do with this incident either. Not related.

iceberg124
11/17/17 12:35 pm

I'm not saying it's fake news, in saying the way you represented the question w the link is fake news, because she wasn't arrested for disorderly conduct or gonna be, the sheriff was simply reporting something he got calls about and said 'we can work this out'. 12 kids and that inflammatory language? Classy. Looks like child endangerment could be added, not sure a pickup has enough seat belts for that

voc I am...what I am
11/17/17 12:37 pm

Lol! I don’t know, I think I’d swear a hell of a lot more if I had 12 kids. You’re right on the seatbelts though.