js132 November 17th, 2017 12:42pm

LEGIT OR LOONY? CERN could have possibly opened up wormholes. These wormholes could be responsible for anything from the current divisions we have as a nation, to global warming, or worse the biblical end of days. Vid in link.

Symeon USA
11/17/17 9:44 pm

Way to deep.. but Jordan Peterson is the man..

phalnx Ohio
11/17/17 6:44 am

Nah. The Hadron Collider is just used to study atoms and subatomic particles in a very sterile environment . I doubt that anything in there has enough mass to open a hole in anything.

mudkip17 United States of Texas
11/17/17 6:02 am

opening a wormhole being responsible for the rapture? lol did they open a hole to heaven?

js132 Texas
11/17/17 6:18 am

If I’m being honest, I don’t know. I just try to write the poll to promote discussion. Until I looked this week, I didn’t know there were real concerns about CERN. It’s pretty much being blamed for every problem the world is facing.

TheMadScientist the mad laboratory
11/17/17 6:48 am

I have a zit on my nose - clearly CERN opening a wormhole linking my nose and the zit homeworld.

js132 Texas
11/17/17 8:29 am

I mean if you don’t believe that you’re a communist.

mudkip17 United States of Texas
11/17/17 8:40 am

ya I remember it was blamed for Trump winning the election, I don't know enough about it really but sounds like theory from a bunch of theoretical physicist after smoking a bunch of pot

Shazam Scaramouche, OH
11/17/17 2:48 pm

There's so much out there on CERN it's insane. There's vids that supposedly show demons coming through some gate, a black hole, a monster of some kind that ate a scientist, wacky clouds/star gates/UFOs all opening above it, and one that insists we all actually died in 2012 and this is an alternate reality. And let's not forget CERN caused my all time favorite CT: the Mandela Effect!

We could spend a month or more easily on just all the wackiness that is CERN.

I almost forgot about the virgin sacrifices to the Shiva statue out front!!!

⚡️

js132 Texas
11/17/17 4:09 pm

I should have let you do this poll. Haha. I didn’t dig deep enough to find all that out.