ProudAmerican45 November 16th, 2017 7:40pm

Sylvester Stallone accused of sexually assaulting 16 yr old fan..will it ever end?

WorstGooEver Nuke the Hurricanes
11/16/17 4:05 pm

It really seems like you automatically assume all these women are liars.

ProudAmerican45 North Joisey
11/16/17 4:07 pm

No I don’t assume anything..as I’ve had my own story and experience on the subject..

back in high school..I was 15..my best friends father would give us wine during sleepovers..one night I was wooozy..felt something squishy being pushed into my mouth..I saw a dark figure..thought I was dreaming..it happened on 2 other occasions..I opened up to another friend of ours and asked her to keep watch during the sleepover..turns out I wasn’t dreaming..he was trying to put his d**k in my mouth..I never told anyone and swore my friend to secrecy thinking no one would believe me..years later my friends parents started fostering kids..turns out the POS was doing the same to the foster girls as me..they had the balls to report him..he’s been sitting and rotting in jail for the past ten years..

WorstGooEver Nuke the Hurricanes
11/16/17 4:28 pm

My mistake. I read the question in a way that was not intended.

missmorganmarie ...
11/17/17 10:30 am

I'm so sorry you had to experience that

ProudAmerican45 North Joisey
11/17/17 1:16 pm

Thanks..it made me a stronger person..and not naive to the realities of life..I was able to teach my daughter that sometimes that creepy feeling you get around a guy or adult man is an alarm and to trust your instincts..my regret is being to afraid of speaking out when I was 15..

Suzan Hawaii
11/16/17 3:49 pm

Not for a while

rons Thanks America
11/16/17 3:00 pm

It’s the new black plague creeping across the moors. Hollywood->Politics->Sports->Big business->Burger King

coloradical Vote or Shut Up
11/16/17 2:47 pm

Right now it’s Liberals scouring the landscape trying to find any Republicans to include in the sexual assault issue because Libs have been 99% of the Hypocritical Pervs assaulting women. Lmao!

zimmy Florida
11/16/17 12:44 pm

No! No no no no!!!! Where did you hear this? He is one of my idols! 😱

ProudAmerican45 North Joisey
11/16/17 1:10 pm

Are you serious or being sarcastic?

zimmy Florida
11/16/17 1:13 pm

Seriously, I grew up with his movies! He works out, and is in great shape for his age! Is this really true?