ParaguasPato November 16th, 2017 6:12pm

Senator Al-Franken (D-MN) has been accused of kissing and groping a woman without consent in 2006. He apologized saying “I shouldn’t have done it”. Does this disqualify him as a potential Presidential candidate for you?

evoecon nearest binary system
11/16/17 9:20 pm

Yes. But, I do not share his political values.

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
11/16/17 6:40 pm

There were some rumors months ago that Franken might run for Prez. Franken later said he would not run...maybe because he knew that pretty skeleton in his closet might emerge. Maybe there are other skeletons residing in that closet...

JustHarry FL
11/16/17 6:04 pm

No, Clinton, Trump the hump, Roosevelt, Kennedy were all President’s and who cares who they played with? Plus sooooo many more.

abusara i drink and i know things
11/16/17 3:22 pm

No. I disqualified Frankenstein long ago. Too liberal for me.

zimmy Florida
11/16/17 11:43 am

Trump should have been disqualified as soon as that video came out. Times have sure changed!

makem Chinese Xinjiang Camp
11/16/17 12:10 pm

What video? I haven't heard nor have a seen a video of him sexually assaulting a woman

zimmy Florida
11/16/17 12:14 pm

Missed grab em by the p? Did you, oh maybe that’s why you voted for him, there was a time when that video would have destroyed a campaign, not anymore. Shame!

makem Chinese Xinjiang Camp
11/16/17 12:16 pm

Because of what he said? When has Trump not said dumb shit? That doesn't mean that it's true when there is a lack of evidence supporting it. And for you information, I sent in a write in vote in the presidential election so I wouldn't have to vote for Trump nor Clinton

zimmy Florida
11/16/17 12:33 pm

Well I’m glad to hear that, at least you have some character, I stand by what I said in the not so recent past, people would have turned away from Trump because of that video, it says a lot about his voters to me! And he shouldn’t say stupid things, he needs to act like a President not some idiot savant!

Sentinel Ya ie wa noh
11/16/17 12:33 pm

Words having meaning, however, "actions" speak volumes, in the picture, old creepy AL is physically assaulting a unconscious women without consent or knowledge....I wonder what he told his slimey friends about what he did to Ms. Tweedan..... Saying it and physical assault are two very different things!.....

zimmy Florida
11/16/17 3:23 pm

Well as what Trump said, and as someone in a position of power all his life, I believe the 15 plus women, that he sexually harassed if not more.

Sentinel Ya ie wa noh
11/16/17 3:28 pm

That is all you got.....typical, physical evidence of assault, yet words from a locker room.....Amazing, support the sneak creep!.

ParaguasPato Columbus GA
11/16/17 11:31 am

Personally, I wasn’t going to support him anyway, but this makes me more certain I want somebody else.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
11/16/17 11:25 am

He’s AL FRANKEN. That in itself disqualifies him from any consideration as a Presidential candidate. His only qualification is as a second-rate comedian, and he shows his total ignorance of politics any time he opens his mouth in Washington.

ParaguasPato Columbus GA
11/16/17 11:32 am

Oh right. I should have targeted democrats with this 😅 of course you wouldn’t consider him!

ParaguasPato Columbus GA