4JC November 16th, 2017 3:46pm

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen. The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, "Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great.....

Suzan Hawaii
11/16/17 3:53 pm

I don’t get it

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/16/17 4:21 pm

Did you read the entire joke? I accidentally left off the first part that I included in the poll Question when I posted it below. Here is the entire joke:

The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, "Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great. I would recommend it very highly."

The other man said, "What is the name of the restaurant?"

The first man thought and thought and finally said, "What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love? You know... the one that's red and has thorns."
"Do you mean a rose?"

"Yes, that's the one," replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, "Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?"

...

jrpacman Pensum iocus est
11/16/17 12:46 pm

Didn't you just post this one not too long ago?

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/16/17 4:22 pm

If I did, I’m suffering from the same problem the elderly man was! 😂🤣😂🤣

...

Isomax TIC TOC
11/16/17 11:14 am

I liked it

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/16/17 8:47 am

💠 4JC asked:

The other man said, "What is the name of the restaurant?"
"Do you mean a rose?"

.....

CrazDab Florida
11/16/17 9:19 am

Meh 👋 it was alright 😂
Forgetful much? 🤷‍♂️😂

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
11/16/17 10:56 am

@4JC - you forgot to copy the first part of the joke into Comments.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/16/17 12:05 pm

What was alright, CrazDab? Forgot WHAT, Tom? 😂🤣😂🤣

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/16/17 4:20 pm

Cookie, the first part of the joke was in the poll question. I usually post that part again, but somehow, when I was copy/pasting, I only got the second half of the joke and posted it above. Here is the entire joke:

The other man said, "What is the name of the restaurant?"

"Do you mean a rose?"

...

chickencookie Jihad Joe
11/16/17 8:36 pm

Ooooooo! Now I get it!! That made a big difference haha.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord