iceberg124 November 16th, 2017 2:44pm

Roy Moore is demanding his latest accuser with the yearbook release the yearbook to be verified by an independent party, if the accuser (who's backed by a prominent Dem lawyer) fails to release it, do you think the accusations credibility will tank?

abusara i drink and i know things
11/16/17 3:47 pm

There's more than one accuser.

IJS.

Metamorphosis
11/16/17 1:02 pm

No, multiple accusations from multiple women indicate a pattern of deviant and predatory behavior. This is quite simple. Would you trust him alone with your teenage daughter, granddaughter or niece? If you are not sure, it would be shameful to cast a vote for him.

martyt02
11/16/17 11:13 am

Yes. Without evidence, the accusation means nothing.

shygal47 Florida east coast
11/16/17 10:59 am

And what exactly is Moore alleging about the yearbook? That he didn’t write - or that his accuser did? If the yearbook is part of evidence in a court of law is the only time it’s authenticity should be challenged.
One thing I’ve seen happen over and over again is that the most pious are also the most heinous.

martyt02
11/16/17 11:18 am

Of course, you’d have to agree that there are an incredibly larger number of NON-pious people who have perpetrated extremely heinous crimes, too.🤔

shygal47 Florida east coast
11/16/17 11:21 am

Of course.
But I always remember Shakespeare: Methinks thou dost protest too much!

martyt02
11/16/17 11:35 am

😊 Yes, well,... He probably would do us all a favor if he used some relevant argument for his innocence. Christian character defenses are more reliable when made by close associates with an impeccable reputation for identifying It. Otherwise it’s too easy to call “hypocrite.”

MrsCrayonWax
11/16/17 10:17 am

She made the accusation so she should relinquish the yearbook to be tested however, it should be noted that hand writing analysis isn’t infallible and not always admissible from a legal standpoint.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/16/17 8:49 am

💠 BertGoldberg asked:
11/16/2017

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/16/17 8:56 am

I don’t think it will cause those that believe that Roy Moore is guilty to believe anything else. But it WILL help the Alabamians that aren’t sure he did these things.

I talked to a few of my Alabamian friends last night & we’re praying that God will reveal without a doubt, the truth, no matter what it is!

For all those wondering, everyone I’ve talked to in Alabama is still voting for Moore. I’ve also read articles that say his percentage points have only dropped 3% among Alabamians.

And I read one article that said that one survey even showed that MORE evangelicals are going to be voting for him now than before. (If you can believe polls). If this is true, I’m wracking it up to the fact that they see this as just one more attack on Alabama from the DC establishment, and specifically, an attack on a Christian conservative who will shake up DC because he won’t back down from his beliefs.

I don’t have time to DEBATE this issue as I’m having to spend less time on SOH.

....

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/16/17 8:57 am

Since I don’t have time to debate it, I will just leave you with this article, which I think is the best to sum up how I feel about it.

www.alreporter.com/2017/11/11/believe-judge-roy-moore/