AlexisLove Florida
11/26/17 1:27 pm

Nope, I use podcasts now. Stephanie Miller show, NPR and the Black Guy Who Tips podcast together not only gives the news that affects America, they explain how we got here in the first place.

Kneske College Station, TX
11/24/17 8:12 am

It just got better when they announce Mark Levin is getting a show

twss trump is a garbage human
11/23/17 8:17 pm

I detest Fox News. It’s not even news. It’s just conservative pot-stirring and shit-kicking. It’s entertainment at best and propaganda at worst.

I try to get my news from the BBC or Reuters.

GrammarRocks
11/19/17 11:32 pm

I️ used to live in China and during the Bush/Kerry election I read a headline that I️ couldn’t believe was true. I️ looked it up and it wasn’t true.... which isn’t too surprising given that the media was an extension of the communist party. Fast forward and I’m repatriated and have to double check everything regardless of the source, even Snopes is questionable.

GrammarRocks
11/19/17 11:32 pm

I️ like Fox because the real news shows actually have diversity with both liberals and conservatives, not just the networks who use the same liberal talking heads. Fox opinion shows, like Hannity and Judge Jeannine, drive me crazy. They are conservative hacks. Unfortunately the networks, CNN, and MSNBC are opinion mills and less real news nowadays. I️ feel like I’m back in China because they spew party talking points. It was disgusting how they took talking points from the DNC and were so shocked when Hillary lost... Maddow’s tears, no “thrills” up Matthew’s leg... Real journalism used to be a hallmark of our country. It is in jeopardy now.

CrzyChica
11/19/17 6:17 am

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

ReligiousCommie No Longer Active
11/18/17 10:42 am

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha no

Rationalis Classical Liberal
11/18/17 6:59 am

Fake News just for Republicans.

Annabelle41 Michigan
11/17/17 11:08 pm

It’s the only one that doesn’t keep bringing up the same thing night after night after night Russia Russia Russia. So tired of listening to that. Fair and balanced if anyone would give them a chance they would understand that.

TheCreed
11/22/17 9:32 am

That is due to the negative neoconservative fan base that will lose interest if they do post actual news.

Quinnipiac Here
11/17/17 7:44 pm

Fair and Balanced. Only news network I trust.

Blokester0 Maryland
11/17/17 2:50 pm

It's all biased news

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
11/17/17 11:47 am

I'm stuck watching it because my dad watches it. He gets all worked up over Shepherd Smith though. HE'S A LIBERAL! GET HIM OFF! It cracks me up. He's the only reason why I'd watch. It used to be a point and laugh station, now it's just stupid. They're either up Trump's ass, or talking Hillary Clinton 24/7. If I watch any of them, it's when a major event happens. I switch back and forth from FOX to MSNBC to CNN. The bias is there.

Doge1337
11/16/17 9:41 pm

Tv news is cancer. I am against Stalin style purges, but if I had to do a purge, I’d purge TV media!

TxCross44 Texas
11/16/17 7:02 pm

Eh idk they are pretty biased in some many ways, but I️ don’t really care anyways. News is just a waist of my time nowadays.

Haleakala Tradewinds
11/16/17 5:10 pm

FOX News...the biggest oxymoron of them all!

Haleakala Tradewinds
11/16/17 5:20 pm

Airheads, morons, dimwits and dumb as door nails!

KZC
11/16/17 4:41 pm

I hate all new sources now because they’re all biased. I gain my information by reading both liberal and conservative news sources. There is too much lies these days.

whiplash29 ohio
11/16/17 4:21 pm

I try to gather my news from fox since we have a Republican house,Senate and president. But the only thing they talk about is Hillary clinton! It's been over a year since her defeat. No policy talk! Wounder why that is?

PepsiGuy Gave up Pepsi for Lent
11/16/17 2:10 pm

They have this HILARIOUS guy named Tucker Carlson who does an awesome imitation of conservatives an- wait, what? So you’re saying? SHIT.

smart1
11/16/17 1:29 pm

Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal is a principal owner of the Fox News parent company. He has been quoted as saying, "a strong American government is not good for us". Rupert Murdoch the majority owner is Australian. Interesting that foreigners control an American news organization. Ironic that many if not most Fox viewers are xenophobic.

geoag02 Dallas, TX
11/16/17 1:14 pm

I got mad at them and switched my cable package to one that didn’t have Fox News in it after the first primary debate. Ironically I dropped them because of how I felt they unfairly went after Trump even though I no longer support him. Still Fox News is out of my cable lineup and I have no plans to add it back.

erika348 Texas
11/16/17 1:04 pm

I enjoy watching The Five, but that’s all I watch on FNC. I respect Dana Perino.

CLT704
11/16/17 1:01 pm

Cable news sucks all around but Fox News has led the way for years by making hyper partisan news mainstream. They have done so much damage to the country it is hard to quantify. "Fair and balanced" my ass.

WallyBarbuckle
11/16/17 12:42 pm

Nope. But I certainly prefer it to CNN and MSNBC. They at least somewhat covered Ron Paul during the 2012 election. Even though 2 old guys shut down every question after their debate, because every question was about RP. They just kept saying “that’s not relevant.”

Diknak Ohio
11/16/17 12:23 pm

No. All TV news is garbage. Shep Smith is the only thing close to being good about fox and he gets turned on by the right wingers if he says things that doesn't fit their bullshit biases.

omniku dot com
11/16/17 12:23 pm

I used to like Fox News Radio especially Tom Sullivan. John Gibson was also a guilty pleasure although I disagreed with him a lot more. When they let those guys go in favor of Todd Starnes’ ignorant Trumpism I lost interest. I like intelligent discourse but they’re clearly racing (further) to the bottom.

I still occasionally listen to Tom Sullivan on iHeart. I often disagree with him, but I like how he’s respectful and thoughtful on most subjects.

mpurple oh no. trump won.
11/16/17 12:20 pm

“Fox News” is an oxymoron. 😂

makem Chinese Xinjiang Camp
11/16/17 11:53 am

I love how the left is completely off base with their accusations and how the right is somewhat off base with their defense.

Ebola1 Florida
11/16/17 11:48 am

I watch them because they are the most balanced of all the cable news networks.

makem Chinese Xinjiang Camp
11/16/17 11:49 am

Yep. I like how they're at least moderate right.tbe rest are left & far left

BritneySpears Las Vegas
11/16/17 11:37 am

no - it's straight up conservative garbage propaganda!

MiamiPolitical Miami
11/16/17 10:54 am

No, it's conservative propaganda.

wolfsong Full time animal lover
11/17/17 5:28 am

At the other news stations not liberal propaganda?

MiamiPolitical Miami
11/17/17 5:33 am

Other news stations have more credibility even if they lean left. Fox is known to lie straight to your face.

Rationalis Classical Liberal
11/18/17 7:01 am

All the stations are propaganda in their own way

tytheguy
11/16/17 9:37 am

I watch FOX the channel, they have some solid shows. I don't usually watch Fox News, they're the furthest from center of all the major news networks, they have the least informational "news" reporting, it's filled with hot takes, opinions with nothing to support them, and misinformation.

ruthlesswalrus Indiana
11/16/17 9:52 am

MSNBC has been factually shown to be more opinionated than Fox

ruthlesswalrus Indiana
11/16/17 9:54 am

About 85% of MSNBC's "reporting" is opinion while Fox's is about 55%

tytheguy
11/16/17 10:13 am

www.allsides.com/bias/bias-ratings no that's just blatantly wrong.

ruthlesswalrus Indiana
11/16/17 10:17 am

That's a bias rating which is extremely subjective. Opinions are what are biased and MSNBCs amount of opinions is objectively higher than Fox. This data comes from the Pew Research Center's report "State of the News Media." I think it goes without saying the Pew Research Center is considered a very reliable source.

Kyle5 TN
11/16/17 11:16 am

You can have biased reporting regardless of stating opinions. Only showing one side of the story is bias. That kind of thing. Not saying one side does that more than any other, I'm just saying that bias isn't solely based on the stating of an opinion.

tytheguy
11/16/17 12:13 pm

So are you going to provide a link to this data?

cjrocks9102 New York
11/16/17 8:46 am

Yes. Of course it’s biased, unfortunately like most if not all mainstream news outlets. They at least don’t spread lies. I also like how they bring people on from all points on the political spectrum. Opposing viewpoints and discussion are sometimes what keeps both sides in check.

McGoona
11/16/17 8:28 am

The tv channel no. Their articles however are factual and informative with minimal bias.

Haleakala Tradewinds
11/16/17 8:41 am

Alternate facts and conservatively biased to the hilt!

jbrower157 New York
11/16/17 8:46 am

Minimal bias? Hahaha. I challenge you to link a single fox article or video that comes across favorably to democrats. They are the conservative network. Their former CEO was an adviser to Reagan and trump.

McGoona
11/16/17 9:22 am

If an article was favorable to the democrats, wouldn’t that be biased?

tytheguy
11/16/17 9:38 am

No, that would be accurate (assuming it's good news). Fox News is the most bias major news network in the US.

McGoona
11/16/17 9:42 am

So you’re saying “good news” has to be favorable to the democrats?

McGoona
11/16/17 9:45 am

It would be wrong to say that they are completely unbiased. Especially when it comes to politics. However, in non op-ed articles that are unbiased, they tend to have a lot more factual information than other networks like CNN or NBC.

nacho
11/16/17 9:47 am

Yes I remember Fox hosts sipping champagne at the Republican Convention applauding the speeches.

I remember them openly crying when Rommey lost.

I temember.one one of their employees giving debate questions beforehand to Romney.

Yes FOx is biased way more than CNN.

DounutHole
11/16/17 11:42 am

FOX news is now the State run news media! Unfair and unbalanced

tytheguy
11/16/17 12:09 pm

Good news for democrats should be reported as such.

jbrower157 New York
11/16/17 4:39 pm

No Mcgoona, bias would be if they only covered things favorable to one party. Like they do. Regardless of what you think the political position are of cnn’s anchors, they don’t have anchors or shows geared to a specific wing like hannity or waters.

jbrower157 New York
11/16/17 4:42 pm

Speaking of hannity, the guys jumping all over frankin who is accused of kissing an adult woman, and goes to bat for a guy accused of attempting to have sex with several minors. I hope your definition of bias didn’t come from Fox.

dylkohl The Media Lies
11/16/17 8:27 am

the app is mostly informative and unbiased but i couldn’t imagine the actual programming on TV

iceberg124
11/16/17 8:12 am

Gotta love hannity

jbrower157 New York
11/16/17 8:47 am

Believe it or not you don’t

Gunfighter06 Iowa, since 1846
11/16/17 7:19 am

While I appreciate the fact that Fox News serves as a counterweight for the bias of the rest of the media, they are equally guilty of brainwashing their viewers. We as a people need to boycott every cable news outlet until they start giving us accurate, verified information in a non-sensationalist format.

chinito Florida
11/16/17 8:16 am

We are the problem, not the news networks. They just selling what we are buying. Half the country like to hear than Republicans suck and half the country like to hear that Democrats suck. We don't want news, we just want to hear what we like to hear.

Gunfighter06 Iowa, since 1846
11/16/17 8:29 am

No, news outlets have a moral obligation to report the facts.

But in any case we are the solution. We deserve good journalism and we need to start demanding it from our journalists.

truenuff
11/16/17 7:05 am

At least it’s not fake news AND it’s the highest rated cable news channel.

Keep up the good work FOX NEWS!!!

rons screw politicians
11/16/17 6:12 am

Why are people afraid of the truth seekers? I watch all three cable news and i rate MSNBC as just anti Trump news and nothing else 24/7. CNN on give the biased views like Fox but Fox does give time to all sides of an issue. I watch them. If you disagree then you are not watching.

tytheguy
11/16/17 9:40 am

No, not only does the data contradict what you said, that isn't even close to true. Fox is BY FAR the most bias of the major 3 news networks. It's much further right than MSNBC is left, it has the least amount of actual information, and the least accurate reporting.

sailletree Think, people
11/16/17 10:33 am

That article is about viewer preferences, nothing else. You're "data" is not based on objectives so much as anecdotes.

makem Chinese Xinjiang Camp
11/16/17 11:57 am

So where is the data in opposition to Rons data? At least he provided evidence for his argument

tytheguy
11/16/17 12:06 pm

No, he didn't. He provided evidence that people trust fox, nothing about the accuracy.

makem Chinese Xinjiang Camp
11/16/17 12:08 pm

You may not agree with what he is using as support, but he did provide support. If you disagree, offer up support to the contrary so that we the audience can make a decision on which is the better argument based upon the support

tytheguy
11/16/17 12:16 pm

No, he didn't provide support. The argument is on level of bias and the reliability of the reporting. I don't care about ratings, it's irrelevant to this discussion. You can't provide ratings data and pretend that it even addresses the question.

makem Chinese Xinjiang Camp
11/16/17 9:30 pm

Sailletree, that's plenty. I appreciate that you did get those sources.

makem Chinese Xinjiang Camp
11/16/17 9:33 pm

Oh and for the record, I shouldn't have to google search every claim made in the comments. It's the job of those presenting the arguments to cite their own sources. Or to not cite them. The lack of a citation in an argument using them just makes your argument less credible.

sailletree Think, people
11/17/17 3:07 am

I agree, the burden of proof is on the claimant. In this case though, he cited a completely irrelevant study rendering his "proof" moot. The burden was still his.

makem Chinese Xinjiang Camp
11/17/17 7:20 am

I don't disagree. I'm just saying that in cases like this, one legitimate source is all it takes to counter such arguments.

chinito Florida
11/16/17 8:09 am

Really? Hannity is not even a journalist (his words not mine)

iceberg124
11/16/17 8:13 am

None of the pundits are really journalists

zimmy Florida
11/16/17 6:00 am

FOX news is great, if you like to be told how to think, and have trouble doing it for yourself.

wolfsong Full time animal lover
11/17/17 5:32 am

That's all major news networks.

USNavyVet Sonar Man STG2
11/16/17 5:58 am

Beats CNN by a long way.

USNavyVet Sonar Man STG2
11/16/17 12:48 pm

Espically Chris Cuomo the ass hole

abusara i drink and i know things
11/16/17 5:47 am

Shepard Smith yes. He's a newsman that reports facts. The rest of them tell you what their opinions are. Which isn't news.

FIAT2LUX On Planet Earth
11/16/17 5:44 am

Not usually, but now that we have a Republican President, they’re the least like attack-dogs out of the various networks, so I don’t end up rolling my eyes at their partisanship as much right now.

mcable Lost in Translation
11/16/17 4:58 am

Not news. Entertainment. From their terms of use: (Fox News) furnishes the Company Sites and the Company Services for your personal enjoyment and entertainment.

ptellini Homosuperior
11/16/17 4:54 am

I am not a fan of any mainstream media, but if you’re going to have balance, you need to include FOXNews. FOXNews is the only one that is not in bed with the liberal agenda.

ptellini Homosuperior
11/16/17 5:50 am

If only he gave all the info.

FATSHADOW Cyborg Gorilla
11/16/17 4:47 am

Saying you are a “fan” of any of the Cable news outlets is basically saying you are a fan of being lied to.

makem Chinese Xinjiang Camp
11/16/17 11:59 am

But shadow, who doesn't want to be told that their opinions are correct and that the opposition is dumb as a box of rox or is just plain malicious. That's why people watch those channels

makem Chinese Xinjiang Camp
11/16/17 12:11 pm

For the record, the rocks typo as rox was intentional