mudkip17 November 15th, 2017 6:12pm

popular adult card game cards against humanity in a holiday promotion has bought up land along the us Mexico border to give out to those that sign up for its promotion to make the building of the wall as long and arduous as possible. would sign up?

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
11/15/17 3:42 pm

I honestly don't see liberals end game here, to let millions of illegals pour in? For what reason exactly?

mudkip17 United States of Texas
11/15/17 3:46 pm

what makes you think a wall will work? they're already using methods to get around the wall already in place

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
11/17/17 3:03 pm

Ya why dont you remove all the doors in and out of your house and tell me how safe you feel.

The wall will not stop all, but it will pervent most.

TrueAmerican7 I Am Galt.
11/15/17 1:37 pm

In the process, they may inadvertently create a new game: Citizens against the treasonous.

mudkip17 United States of Texas
11/15/17 3:22 pm

don't think you know what treason is..

TrueAmerican7 I Am Galt.
11/15/17 3:24 pm

Country tries to build a wall for protection. Citizens do everything they can subvert said protection, thus weakening the nation to enemies: Treason

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
11/17/17 3:04 pm

Never argue with a trueAmerican. 😂👍

mudkip17 United States of Texas
11/17/17 3:22 pm

not country, Trump. and what enemies of the nation is this wall keeping out?

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
11/17/17 3:24 pm

You can't be that ignorant. It does what every wall does stops trespassers.

mudkip17 United States of Texas
11/17/17 3:24 pm

and how is not building a wall making it weaker?

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
11/17/17 3:25 pm

Neither of us stated anything of the sort.

mudkip17 United States of Texas
11/17/17 3:25 pm

lol you can't be that ignorant of you think it's gonna stop people. and I said enemies, not trespassers

mudkip17 United States of Texas
11/17/17 3:26 pm

read the last line of trueamericans argument

mudkip17 United States of Texas
11/17/17 3:33 pm

if I were to go out and become a coyote right now I wouldn't be committing treason I'm any sense of the word. and if that doesn't me guilty if treason than neither does legally trying to stop a waste of gov. money. so again... I don't think you know what treason is...

TrueAmerican7 I Am Galt.
11/17/17 4:15 pm

Illegal aliens that break our laws and send money earned here back to their nation (aka invaders), are enemies of our nation. To aid those invaders, or give them comfort is considered treason by our laws.

www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

iceberg124
11/15/17 11:14 am

Good thing there is such a thing as eminent domain

mudkip17 United States of Texas
11/15/17 11:16 am

their lawyers who put this all together specialised in eminent domain

iceberg124
11/15/17 11:19 am

So now you support wasting taxpayer money to bankroll lawyers?

mudkip17 United States of Texas
11/15/17 11:21 am

who said this was to bank roll lawyers? you think the people signing up for this are signing up to pay tons in legal fees?

mudkip17 United States of Texas
11/15/17 11:23 am

how many times did republicans sue obamacare just to give the appearance of being opposition? you think that wasn't bankrolling lawyers on taxpayer dimes? hell my own govonor said as LT. govonor that it was his job to wake up every morning and find a new way to sue the Obama administration

iceberg124
11/15/17 11:24 am

Says on your link they are trying to make it 'as expensive as possible' suggesting that they are still gonna lose in the end. So what you are doing is bankrolling scumbag lawyers with your money so they can waste more federal taxpayer money and then the wall will still get build anyway. You're Getting conned again

iceberg124
11/15/17 11:25 am

Stop with the whataboutism

voc I am...what I am
11/15/17 12:10 pm

You support wasting tax payer dollars on a wall that more than likely won’t work and will only serve to take money out of our pockets?

Zfilakas Eleftheria i Thanatos
11/15/17 12:31 pm

Lol Bert telling someone to stop with whataboutism! What a fucking joke.

thatguy2 We tried to warn you
11/15/17 2:06 pm

And he thinks those opposed to the guy who settled a fraud lawsuit are the ones getting conned 🤣 Bert is the definition of useful idiot.

mudkip17 United States of Texas
11/15/17 3:21 pm

in not being conned. it's called resisting. just like Trump is trying to make obamacare crash at the expense of the sick, we can make his wall be his crowning failure. it's not whataboutism when I don't think you have a valid point. just pointing out the double standard

iceberg124
11/15/17 3:53 pm

When someone gets deported they re-enter by crossing the border with a coyote . The bad hombres are the ones who get deported so the wall stops that and makes it much harder for them to get back in. Why do you want the free flow of gangbangers on our streets?

voc I am...what I am
11/15/17 4:00 pm

You realize the vast majority of “bad hombres” don’t illegally cross the border right? They come in and over stay their visas.

iceberg124
11/15/17 4:02 pm

Mud you are full of double standards, look at how you say 'at the expense of the sick' as if insurance costs raising exponentially doesn't effect people who are middle class and sick.

iceberg124
11/15/17 4:07 pm

Not really true there is plenty who have been deported multiple times and eventually kill someone and only after it's discovered how many times they renentered. Ones who re-enter are already breaking the law to do that and are more likely breaking many other laws while they're here.

voc I am...what I am
11/15/17 9:11 pm

It’s very true. www.google.com/amp/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/22/visa-overstays-biggest-problem-illegal-immigration/

If someone is a murderer, they’re a murderer. We have 100% born and raised Americans that are murderers. And rapists. And really bad hombres. Unbelievable I know. You’d think they’d all be Mexicans.