voc November 15th, 2017 3:57pm

Sean Hannity fans, did you destroy your Keurig yet?

ladyniner81 I need chocolate
11/17/17 5:33 am

Idiocy. You buy something for $200 then trash it because the company drops a show? 🤦🏼‍♀️

ladyniner81 I need chocolate
11/17/17 5:34 am

Give it away or donate it to a thrift shop so I can buy it. 😄

Domino3 Abolish the ATF
11/15/17 2:38 pm

Not a fan, but keurig is shit anyways

RussianThunder Russia and USA
11/15/17 4:21 pm

⬆️⬆️⬆️ this ⬆️⬆️⬆️

geoag02 Dallas, TX
11/15/17 1:45 pm

Even if you are mad at Keurig for dropping Hannity, how does breaking a product that you already purchased hurt anyone other than you? It will actually help Keurig later when you come to your senses and decide to buy another one.

If you really want to effectively boycott Keurig in a way that will hurt them more than you, stop buying K-cups for a while.

MrsCrayonWax
11/15/17 1:19 pm

I’m no hannity fan so I need some clarification. Were people smashing their keurigs because he had Roy Moore on? Or didn’t cover him in a way they wanted?

geoag02 Dallas, TX
11/15/17 1:41 pm

Keurig dropped their advertising on the Hannity show because he defended Roy Moore.

Note: Some truth stretching required to come to this conclusion

imanag My heaven on Earth
11/15/17 11:29 am

No, but I neither watch Sean Hannity nor do I own a Keurig.

Malekithe My pronouns are GFY
11/15/17 10:33 am

Of course not.
Didn't even hear this nonsense before yesterday.
If i was ever going to protest Keurig, i would sell it or donate it and stop buying the cups.
I cannot think of anything I have boycotted for any reason other than I did not like or want it.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
11/15/17 10:29 am

He actually came out on Monday & asked everyone to not destroy them.

voc I am...what I am
11/15/17 11:10 am

Huh. Surprising. He was tweeting about how he was honored that people were doing this.

EarlyBird Portland
11/15/17 9:47 am

I think I missed something.

gonzoboy Arizona
11/15/17 10:10 am

Sweet Bird, you missed NOTHING. Thank Divine Providence you didn’t hear about this utterly ridiculous situation. Dear EB, if you EVER entertained the notion that people of questionable intelligence, do stupid things, for even 'stupider' reasons, trust your Spidey Senses!

EarlyBird Portland
11/15/17 10:13 am

Haha.. thank you for saving me the two minutes to look it up.

voc I am...what I am
11/15/17 11:12 am

Yeah you really didn’t. I saw this this morning and couldn’t believe people would destroy a $200 coffee maker to basically make a point.

Although I can never figure out why people do things like that.

Diogenes FreeMeBe
11/15/17 9:33 am

No. I don't have one, and I'm not really a fan.

susanr Colorado
11/15/17 9:20 am

No. Well, first I'm not a Hannity fan, so technically I shouldn't even be in this poll. (But I do have something to add to the discussion, so it seemed OK to drop by anyway.) Second, I would never buy a Keurig. Third, I'm not an idiot (isn't that redundant, though).

OK... it looks as if Hannity has heard one too many accusations toward Moore and he's now going back on his statement that every person in the US deserves the presumption of innocence. Make that every person except Moore.

Or maybe Hannity has heard one too many Keurigs being smashed. Or one too many advertisers pulling out.

At any rate, sometime last night Hannity gave Moore 24 hours to come up with a satisfactory explanation for what he now sees as inconsistencies in Moore's stories, or get out of the race.

www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/11/15/even-sean-hannity-has-had-it-with-roy-moore-gives-him-24-hours-to-explain-inconsistencies/?utm_term=.30a64b6ea6fd

voc I am...what I am
11/15/17 9:28 am

Good info and a good addition to the conversation!

DounutHole
11/15/17 9:44 am

Ruh roh, looks like Sean has reversed his opinion, the loss of advertisers seems to have changed his mind.

lj74
11/15/17 11:00 am

Did you actually listen to Hannity interview of Moore? The conclusion being reached by some that Hannity supported Moore is fake news.

iceberg124
11/15/17 9:08 am

It was crap anyway

voc I am...what I am
11/15/17 9:16 am

Are you a Hannity fan?

rons Thanks America
11/15/17 10:43 am

I miss Al Sharpton. Seems to have fallen down the MSNBC rabbit hole.

voc I am...what I am
11/15/17 11:09 am

I hate sharpton. Can’t even stand the sound of his voice.

voc I am...what I am
11/15/17 9:01 am

I’ve never understood why people would pay good money for something, then destroy it. Seems like a waste. Some of these they’re destroying are the expensive ones too. If you can afford to bust a $200 machine, you can afford to just give me $200.

snagglepuss Story Time
11/15/17 9:15 am

Lol I thought about asking this question but didn’t. Haha

susanr Colorado
11/15/17 9:26 am

Well, they're not continuing their investment in the company, because they won't be buying zillions of K-cups any more. (Unless they were buying some generic version.) But yeah, it does seem pretty moronic. Unless you've gotten so absolutely enraged at the company that you can't stand to see their product in your life any more. Somehow I doubt that's the issue in this situation, but then I can't say that I understand that kind of fandom to begin with.

snagglepuss Story Time
11/15/17 9:33 am

I see it as a big old temper tantrum.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/15/17 10:12 am

Just a thought—-I’m not sure it’s fandom of Sean Hannity that is driving this. I think conservatives see this as one more attack against a conservative by a liberal company. It’s one of the reasons that Christians voted for DJT. And of course, they probably also see it as censorship of free speech—trying to shut Sean Hannity up, when he’s one of the few that they believe are standing for conservatives.

...

voc I am...what I am
11/15/17 11:08 am

Haven’t seen you around in a few days 4jc. Hope you had a good weekend with the grandkids.

How do you know keurig is a liberal company?
How is it trying to censor free speech?

I don’t think this is a free speech issue at all. I have listened to Hannity in the past and he’s been dying to have some sort of controversy around him. When bill oreilly got fired he said over and over that “the liberal media is going to come for me next” etc etc. he said it in a way that made you think he was excited for that challenge. Who thought that keurig pulling out as an advertiser would quiet him down? I think keurig saw this as more of an effect on its bottom line to stay with someone who supported (at that time) someone like Moore allegedly is.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/15/17 11:46 am

Yeah, I’m gonna have to make myself scarce between now and Christmas, Voc. I’m watching the 2 year old granddaughter for my daughter to work, PLUS she’s helping me declutter the house and switch a couple of rooms around. Our den has been used as our den/living room and our living room, which is open to the kitchen has been used as my sewing room. Switching those two rooms so that the living room/den is adjacent to the kitchen, and open and roomy for family gatherings.

PLUS, I’m working on counted cross stitched presents for Christmas. Hoping to get three knocked out and they have about 100 hours of work in each of them.

Thanks for noticing I wasn’t around! Lol

...

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/15/17 11:47 am

2) I’m not saying they’re a liberal company. I’m saying that I think that’s what some conservatives perceive—that they’re liberal because they’re automatically taking the side of the accusers instead of giving Moore the benefit of the doubt, & innocent until proven guilty. I’ve read many articles about the discrepancies in these women’s stories, and I REALLY think if it’s true, it would’ve come out when he was in the Ten Commandments fight, as it would’ve REALLY worked better to damage him when he was promoting the Ten Commandments.

By pulling ads from Sean’s show, they’re trying to force FOX to fire him, thus censoring one of the few conservative voices left on cable news. And they DID do this before. They DID come after him after O’Reilly was fired, and he threatened to sue the pants off those companies for libel/slander and they backed off.

...

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/15/17 11:47 am

3) That’s why he’s still on Fox News. In fact, O’Reilly is now saying that he should’ve fought harder to save his reputation, and has referenced what Hannity did and said he should’ve done that, instead of just giving in.

I don’t think Sean is saying it in an excited way—-just a determined way—Don’t come after me, because I’m not backing down! I’ll stand up for myself, and won’t allow you to run all over me!

I haven’t seen the original interview, but I’ve read that he was hard on Moore, so I don’t know. I don’t really have time to go back and watch it now, as I’m a bit overwhelmed. I’m only sitting down doing this right now because the granddaughter is down for nap time! Lol

——

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/15/17 11:48 am

And now I’ve got to get back to my counted cross stitch while she’s down and out! Lol

...

voc I am...what I am
11/15/17 11:55 am

Lol! Man you type a lot!

snagglepuss Story Time
11/15/17 1:26 pm

Lol that’s why I have her on ignore. She goes way overboard and tries to convince everyone to agree with her.