cowboy November 15th, 2017 2:38pm

Barneyโ€™s, a high end designer store, is selling a military-style Communist jacket from Anifta. This jacket comes complete with Communist slogans scribbled on it by a teenager with markers and sells for $375. Want one for you or your future terrorist?

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
11/15/17 10:58 am

Lol the irony.

Capitalising on communism.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

chickencookie It really is
11/15/17 10:44 am

It’s ugly. We wouldn’t take one if they gave it away. The only good thing about Barney’s is their restaurant

gluxford1 Arizona
11/15/17 9:46 am

Further proof that these Antifa beta-fascists are really just spoiled affluenza crybabies with wealthy parents who LARP as revolutionaries in a feeble attempt to give their sad, pathetic little lives meaning.

CMChristian gone
11/15/17 10:15 am

Antifa is illuminati.

rons screw politicians
11/15/17 10:46 am

Get me a Che shirt while I there!

Diogenes FreeMeBe
11/15/17 9:37 am

Nah, if I want one, I'll tear it from the dead hoodlum at my feet!

cowboy Here and There
11/15/17 9:27 am

It’s like when the Communist terrorists are rioting against Capitalism and the useful idiots are taking video of it with their phones. The Democrats have really screwed with these children’s minds. It’s pure evil.

susanr Colorado
11/15/17 8:43 am

It's not "from Antifa." It's from some apparel company that claims to be a former contractor for the US military, who don't seem to get the irony, or at least who seem to think they are catching (or starting?) a fashion trend and can sell it to those people with pots of money who also buy jeans with holes pre-torn in the knees.

It doesn't look at if anyone's buying it, either literally or figuratively.

nypost.com/2017/11/06/barneys-selling-antifa-inspired-jackets-for-375/

cowboy Here and There
11/15/17 9:18 am

Of course its from Antifa. It has their Communist slogans all over it. You shouldn’t lie like that but I wouldn’t expect anything else.

MrMilkdud
11/15/17 9:59 am

It has been pulled off of their site, but last time I๏ธ looked the large and extra large were sold out.

susanr Colorado
11/15/17 10:01 am

I guess I was being too figurative about the literal part, then!

cowboy Here and There
11/15/17 10:08 am

A lot of Marxists are going to be disappointed. I’m sure their rich parents will have to find something else to buy their little Marxists for the winter solstice.

MrMilkdud
11/15/17 10:08 am

In all fairness, I๏ธ can’t say antifa members bought the jackets, though. I’m sure a fair number were bought by collectors and right wing pundits to use as props.

I might have bought one just for the fun of it, but the price was insane.

Xemanis Lawful Good
11/15/17 7:55 am

Good marketing. They can profit off of the idiots that are willing to buy it and don't realize the irony of it.

cowboy Here and There
11/15/17 9:19 am

They are the very definition of useful idiots.

Xemanis Lawful Good