SunsetLeopard November 15th, 2017 3:55am

Update on us and link to gofundme page inside.

cowboy Doors of Perception
11/15/17 6:35 pm

Should I thank God you and your child are safe again or will the SOH bullies delete it again? Either way, it doesn’t matter what they think. God speed. 🙏🏻✌🏻

Jazzy5 USA
11/15/17 6:47 am

Depends on how strong you are and if Connor is unaware.
My family member stayed in her house after her husband, did the same.

UniversePlan Michigan
11/14/17 10:39 pm

This user is currently being ignored

jimiscott Survivor
11/15/17 3:58 am

What an asshat

Kay41 the Midwest
11/15/17 5:01 am

May you be blessed with a lifetime that never needs anyone or anything... love/support, physical needs, or money. The rest of us aren't always so lucky and it's good to have friends or acquaintances who are willing to help.

Liberty 4,032,064
11/15/17 7:13 am

This app has no prohibition on against posting opportunity to help people.
You’re not forced to give so I’m not sure why you feel the need to be a dick about it to someone who is in the middle of a family tragedy.

davidwhite1 Building it Bigger
11/15/17 10:25 am

This is a user posted poll not a SOH poll, if you didn’t like the poll pass by.
Don’t come in and post a d!ck response.

lcamino Florida and Georgia
11/16/17 3:05 pm

Several of us have offered help. Sunset hasn’t asked for anything. I wish that she would let us know what we can do. She has clearly said that the money will be used to reimburse her mother in law for funeral expenses.

MachoMatt84 Privileged to serve.
11/14/17 10:12 pm

Just read your other poll. Oh wow! I don't know what to say. That's awful to hear. I can't even begin to imagine what grief you're going through with that kind of situation. All I can say is take care of yourself, lean on others for support for a bit, and focus on your son. Get counseling, whether you think you need it or not. I pray that you get the comfort and support you need and can find a way to work through this. We'll be thinking about you here oon this app. Take care and best wishes.

catpillow Florida West Coast
11/14/17 9:27 pm

In my experience, after you go through a period of mourning, it’s better to live in a place where you don’t have to walk past the spot where someone died. The place will be a constant reminder and images of that memory appear in your mind. Also, it’s difficult to be in places where you expect to see the person. The absence is more obvious.

SunsetLeopard Still writing my story
11/14/17 9:32 pm

I agree. Im leaning towards us staying here its just....thats a lot of change. Plus the porch at our house is stained with his blood...kinda hard to walk past the everyday...

chickencookie Jihad Joe
11/14/17 9:54 pm

I agree. Going back there to live will be extremely traumatic on so many levels. It’s going to take a long time to heal honey and you need the time to grieve and take care of Connor. That boy is your focus and purpose now. You will drawer your strength through God, taking care of Connor and finding a free bereavement group.

chickencookie Jihad Joe
11/14/17 9:55 pm

You are in my prayers. And when someone asks how can I help - let them.

lcamino Florida and Georgia
11/14/17 10:11 pm

With so much to deal with, making a long term decision about where to live might be too much. Just do what you think is best for you and Conner for the next few weeks.

SunsetLeopard Still writing my story
11/14/17 9:03 pm

1 - Last night was horrible, today was rough, but I'm hopeful tonight will be better. I ate for the first time since it happened tonight. That was actually a huge step for me. Conner is doing good. No nightmares or night terrors as of yet.

2 - We made the arrangements today. That was hard for many reasons, but it had to be done. Tomorrow and Thursday will be filled with many tears, but we will push through.

3 - My biggest debate now is to keep staying with my aunt, or try moving back into our house. Many emotions about both options so either choice will be difficult and require many sacrifices and bring many challenges. Prayers for that decision are appreciated.

4 - Here's the link to the gofundme page. Note: Just so you all know where your money is going, my mother in law already paid for the whole funeral. All donations will go towards reemburssing her. www.gofundme.com/jason-tyson

SunsetLeopard Still writing my story
11/14/17 9:09 pm

Lastly...a new "development" in the case shows signs that his intentions were to kill all 3 of us. However, the gun only had 1 bullet...so he had no choice. Also, the bullet hit the house just above the window of the room we were in when he shot himself. We were so very blessed that night...

RussianThunder Russia and USA
11/15/17 4:35 pm

I hate to ask but what makes you think his intention was to kill all of you?

SunsetLeopard Still writing my story
11/15/17 9:09 pm

On the way home before it happened, he kept acting really odd and when i asked what he was doing, hejust kept saying "you'll see soon enough when you get home"...The cop said based on his behaviors and mental state just before it happened, he most likely intended that. He did spend over an hour outside before he came in, said "i love you" and went outside to do it. We think he was looking for more bullets. Its all speculation, but thats what my gut says.