PoliEqual November 14th, 2017 2:21am

America is extremely divisive today but, do you believe political parties (Democrat & Republican) are largely to blame for that?

CMD1973 Oxford iowa
11/19/17 3:43 pm

No. It is not the political parties. It is individuals and groups who garner media attention.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
11/14/17 11:22 am

Certain individuals in those parties

Malekithe Hades
11/14/17 4:25 am

Democrats and their allies in media primarily. Republicans secondarily.

theNobamist Silicon Valley
11/14/17 1:59 am

Media.
Which is part of the Democratic Party, right Donna Brazil?

proudGA New Jersey
11/13/17 8:49 pm

I actually think there’s simply a large portion of stupid people who don’t know how to handle an information based society

BlackC
11/13/17 8:48 pm

But primarily due to Trump and his Russian friends spreading millions of fake stories about Hillary

SoCalGal
11/13/17 7:36 pm

And the Dems.

SoCalGal
11/13/17 8:33 pm

Obama and the Dems pushed it for 8 years. Trump is paying the price for it.

TrueLiberalism Constitutionalist
11/13/17 8:34 pm

Both sides have caused the divisiveness. Ignorance to that fact will only cause more.

SoCalGal
11/13/17 8:37 pm

Wrong! The Dems came up with BLM. Antifa, Occupy Wall Street, BAMN and probably some I forgot that have consistently called anyone who isn’t a liberal racist....for years now. Conservatives don’t work that way.

TrueLiberalism Constitutionalist
11/13/17 8:37 pm

Wow, the blind allegiance is terrifying. Collectivism has run rampant through this country to the point where all anyone sees is what their party tells them to see. The founders would be extremely disappointed, of course they would have been disappointed years ago but this is just sad. If one cannot find fault in themselves, then one has avoided to look in the mirror.

pcisbs1 Baltimore to Central PA
11/13/17 8:39 pm

Conservative women have to stick together.

TrueLiberalism Constitutionalist
11/13/17 8:40 pm

The dems did not cause Antifa or BAMN, those "organizations" were brought on by extreme Marxist/socialist frat boys who know nothing about history, politics, political theory but have been fed lies either through their own idealism or that of their professors.

TrueLiberalism Constitutionalist
11/13/17 8:42 pm

Ahh conservatives, I remember the good ol days when I used to be one. Then I realized that Republicans and Democrats are two sides of the same authoritarian coin. Both want big government, the only difference is that one wants a militarized state while the other wants a socialized state. Freedom has been and always will be the answer. Sadly both parties today claim they are the ones for freedom yet neither is completely for it.

TrueLiberalism Constitutionalist
11/13/17 8:46 pm

Sadly our constitution has been trashed by both sides. One side does it for "the good of the people" and the other does it "for security". How much freedom will the people give up for the sake of "security"? How much privacy are you willing to give away to the government?

BlackC
11/13/17 8:50 pm

Trump ignorant mind and mouth pay for his self inflicted weekly scandals. Never seen a president spend so much time and money on himself vs the people’s business.

SoCalGal
11/13/17 8:51 pm

Pelosi supported Occupy Wall Street and that didn’t turn out well. It seems that the radical groups are taking a hint from obama and his group of leftists to take the country further left. Obama even told illegals it was okay to vote! What president ever did that?

I was a democrat until the Bill and Hill show, then I became a republican. While I’m not happy with either party, I am willing to work hard to vote out as many Dems and Rinos as possible.

SoCalGal
11/13/17 8:52 pm

Trump is smarter than you think. Stop following media matters.

BlackC
11/14/17 6:41 pm

Well I was a devout repo for 35 years but then inexplicably they starting voting in ignorant , corrupt , compassionless , greedy , conmen, sex assaulters, pedophiles, who are totally incompetent

BlackC
11/14/17 6:43 pm

All the media does is put a camera on him and I can see and hear the rest of his babbling myself. Same for Twitter . All his gooniesness is right there by his own criminal mind

SoCalGal
11/14/17 6:51 pm

I stopped voting for democrats....after the Bill Clinton sexual assault debacle and all the lies the left tells at every opportunity to keep the sheeple in place. Soros is a clear and present danger in this country and I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him. We got Grubered when Obamacare was passed and Pelosi said they had to pass it in order see what was in it. At every opportunity, they screw the American people.
That said I wish Republicans would grow a spine and take care of Americans instead of caving whenever someone on the left has an objection to what needs to be done.

I’m a republican because you can’t vote in primaries in California unless you’re in a particular party and because the leftist parties are wrong for America.

BlackC
11/15/17 8:57 pm

How’s this conman working out for ya? Let us know after you wake up to the tax law if ever passed, or the replacement health care plan yet to come , or his taxes he promised to show or jobs he promised or all the other promises he has yet to meet one except SS Repo judge

SoCalGal
11/15/17 9:00 pm

Trump is doing better than you want to admit. The tax law isn’t on Trump, it’s on the nitwits in Congress and the Senate who are writing it. Obamacare isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Fortunately I don’t have it.