FloridaPopulist (NF-FL) proposes Law and Justice Act
Bill fails @FloridaPopulist
It's actually not that bad of a bill
Yay. But honestly we should throw them in a ring with a tiger
I wouldn't be opposed to that to be honest. But that might be too humane, for some of these people
Inhumane you mean?
A bullet is more humane than fighting a tiger. I want to see some action
Yeah, I understand completely and that's true it would be fun. But I kind of moderated this bill, I might actually support gladiator fights and medieval torture techniques
This is completely stupid and goes against American values.
Very good law. Yea.
Bwahahaha, that’s a good one
Thank you Carcano
The man who supports apartheid voted yes, not surprised
Nay. This is ridiculous in concept, not to the mention the incorrect premise set in Section 1.
Nay, for all the reasons listed earlier
This will send a real strong message to those wishing to perpetrate acts of terrorism in the United States
Ya, that message is, we are barbarians that are no better than the terrorists.
It's a war, and we aren't any better by putting on a civilized facade. Their is only the strong and the weak. They brought the Barbary to our lands and we will return the favor. Truely give an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Next time isis attacks us, in response do a bombing campaign. This is how you fight terrorism
Even a baby fights for it's life in the womb, won't you fight for your life?
Fighting, and acting like a savage are completely different things. You can sugar coat it all day long, but the simple fact is, this bill is an abomination, its an insult to any civil society
These bills get worse and worse by the day.
It really is turning into a bad joke
Again, of course, nay.
Nay. No one should support this unconstitutional and barbaric bill
Law and Justice Act:
1. Terrorism against the United States, Is now a federal crime that is subject to its own punishments. It will be defined as, the mass murder, mass rape or intention to kill 5 or more American citizens. Anyone who falls into this category will be charged on this new federal crime.
2. If found guilty by the Court, the perpetrator will be subject to a public execution. The execution will be filmed and broadcasted on air, pay for view. 10 dollars a view and the money will go to the federal government.
3. The method of execution will be chosen by the court, between hanging, electric chair, firing squad or lethal injection. The court will not be able to opt out of choosing a method of execution.
4. The preparator if found guilty will also be subject to public torture before the execution depending on the severity of the crime. Again to be determined by the court. The methods of torture will be the same used in "enhanced interrogation" except they will be used as a tool for justice.
5. Family members, and friends who were complicit, openly supportive or knew of the attack before it occurred will be charged with conspiracy of American terrorism and if found guilty, will serve a minimum sentence of 10 years in prison and a maximum sentence of life in prison.
I will be disappointed if more than 3 people vote yes
We're at 2 right now.
Haha! 4 votes
Darn. That must mean it passes. What a bummer.
Shhhh, senate. Shhh
Boo hoo! It's "barbaric". Oh please, mankind has done much much worse to one another just a couple hundred years ago. Get out of your bubble and grow a pair
If I ever "grow a pair" to the point where I'm comfortable with watching torture, I want somebody, anybody to shoot me in the head.