cowboy November 13th, 2017 3:37pm

The U.S. Supreme Court has agreed to hear a case about Christians vs the Communists about murdering children. What is your preference?

JudicialJedi321 Please Watch 2000 Mules
11/13/17 10:55 am

The blockbuster cases this term are vital for religious liberty and free speech. And unfortunately they all rely on the famously unpredictable Anthony kennedy.

cowboy Dawns Highway
11/13/17 10:58 am

Don’t forget Roberts. The dick who said ObamaCare was unConstitutional but passed it anyway.

cowboy Dawns Highway
11/13/17 10:58 am

Oh and thanks for the share!

JudicialJedi321 Please Watch 2000 Mules
11/13/17 11:49 am

Kennedy still hasn't hired his law clerks for 2018. Word on the webs is that if he doesn't hire them by January it would be nearly a guarantee he will retire next summer. He's been telling applicants that he is thinking about it which is a good sign.

After that Ginsburg will be gone any day now so we won't have to worry about Roberts either.

I'm cautiously optimistic that by the end of trumps first term we will have a judiciary that isn't liberal bat shit crazy anymore. It has been a long time coming.

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
11/13/17 10:12 am

Oh the HUMANITY.

Good. Ita been too long with out a SC ruling.

cowboy Dawns Highway
11/13/17 10:13 am

Like you gay baby killers give a fuck about children. I know better.

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
11/13/17 10:16 am

?

Lol.

Im pro choice, and i think you think that means im pro- dead potential life.

I support the right for an individual to choose. & ypu appeal to emotion will not wprk on me brother.

kscott516 Revelation 5 6
11/13/17 11:02 am

The right to choose death for an innocent human being? Our society is dying on the vine.

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
11/13/17 11:06 am

I agree with you that it is human but I disagree with it being a being

cowboy Dawns Highway
11/13/17 11:10 am

Don’t bother trying to argue with the baby killers.

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
11/13/17 11:12 am

Unfortunately I agree with cowboy. Other than the inflammatory remarks that is.

Two things have to happen for my opinion to change about abortion one we need a legal definition of life and two we need a legal definition of existence.

I am well-versed on the abortion issue and I don't believe there is much out there that could be said to sway my vote.

cowboy Dawns Highway
11/13/17 11:15 am

No shit, Sherlock. I literally just said that. Don’t bother arguing with the baby killers.

cowboy Dawns Highway
11/13/17 11:17 am

You gay baby killers aren’t very bright.

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
11/13/17 11:23 am

Coming from a man whom cant make an agruement without some sort of fallacy, your words mean little to me brother.

When you're done throwing a tantrum we could discuss the differences between holding a belief and forcing your belief apon another.

cowboy Dawns Highway
11/13/17 11:26 am

Sure. Tell me about how much you love murdering children.

cowboy Dawns Highway
11/13/17 11:27 am

Mostly minority children.

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
11/13/17 11:35 am

Murdering is defined as killing someone illegally. Abortion is legal therefore it is not murder.

I am pro-choice, and it seams the meaning has been lost to you.
I believe in the individual has a choice of a parent to take. The freedom to decide whether or not they have the means to produce to support a child.

I would support legislation that limited the amount of state funded abortions could happen for each individual. And I'm super surprised that pro-lifers haven't tried that Avenue of legislation.

I see the pro-life argument as and emotional argument resistant to logic.

We have been at a mute point for a very long time and I am very happy to see the Supreme Court addressing it.

cowboy Dawns Highway
11/13/17 11:37 am

There you go. I knew you loved killing mostly minority children.

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
11/13/17 11:52 am

Oh forgot to address that part, tjanks for the reminder.

As for a significant amount of minority abortion - correlation does not equal causation.

kscott516 Revelation 5 6
11/13/17 12:52 pm

Is slavery moral?

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
11/13/17 1:11 pm

I am unfamiliar with your standards of "moral".

Morality is subjective me personally no slavery is not moral.

I suggest you use moral standards for yourself and only for yourself and judge others by a template of principles.

kscott516 Revelation 5 6
11/13/17 1:16 pm

I asked because you seem to cling tightly to what is considered "legal". If it's legal then that appears satisfactory to your transient morals.

We have a scientific definition for the creation of an individual. That is called conception. Logic dictates that when a new human being is created, that it harbors the same rights as any other individual.

Did you know that it's illegal to have sex with or defile a corpse? Why? It's not alive, right?

kscott516 Revelation 5 6
11/13/17 2:46 pm

"judge others by a template of principles."

If morality is subjective, what is this template of principles? Are you saying it's different for everyone, or different for the era that we live in, or different based upon legality for that particular country?

If morality is subjective, do you obey all laws or just those that you agree with morally?

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
11/13/17 2:48 pm

Do you know the difference between morals and principles I can't begin to answer your first question unless you do?

kscott516 Revelation 5 6
11/13/17 4:27 pm

Where do your morals come from? The govt? Your past history? Why are your morals "right"?

kscott516 Revelation 5 6
11/13/17 8:52 pm

When you're able to answer my questions, I can then prove you wrong.

kscott516 Revelation 5 6
11/14/17 5:08 am

2 questions are too much for you? You asked if I knew the difference between morals and principles. Principles are essentially a “code of conduct” whereas morals are beliefs as to what is right or wrong.

Your turn to answer

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
11/14/17 5:44 am

Your morals are as subjective as mine.

They come from within a combination of your consciousness and your upbringing. They are rooted in "feelings".

My morals are only a correct tool to judge my actions. And yours to you.

Yes I only follow laws that I believe in - and you should do the same.

Why do you insist we use morals to judge others?

Can't you see that you and I have different set of morals?

kscott516 Revelation 5 6
11/14/17 6:22 am

My morals come from a loving, eternal, and just God.

You mention “consciousness”. Where does that come from? You believe you are a cosmic accident and came from dust randomly. There is no reason or logic for anything to be “right” under those conditions. That also applies to the laws of physics. Order cannot come from disorder, and something cannot come from nothing. These are known, unbroken laws of the universe. But, in your belief, both have and were broken...once, and never again. That’s neither logical nor reasonable.