mtdewbob November 12th, 2017 4:52pm

The attached video is not for the squeamish at heart. This video shows the Liberal idea against the United States flag of America. Are you a believer of these liberal ideas?

SoCalGal
11/12/17 1:11 pm

This looks like satire to me. The kid has no idea what it means to be an American and I think Ami is mocking him.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
11/12/17 10:55 am

This guy is a POS. Hates the system but let’s it pay his way through school.
It’s California. Why am I not surprised.

Louderthebetter
11/12/17 10:08 am

I’m not a believer of Fox propaganda.
Send me a more credible source and we can talk.

mtdewbob Arizona
11/12/17 10:15 am

I have no idea what you’re talking about and only can believe that you did not watch the video because this did not come from Fox or FOXNews. Your statement shows that you are a Liberal who is unwilling to look at a video you may disagree with. Also your statement shows other the type of SOH users you are, see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil as long as it suits your Liberal agenda.

Louderthebetter
11/12/17 10:17 am

Watched every second.
You’re not thinking clearly.
Perhaps some pieces and parts are accurate but it has been cut, copied and pasted together to make an irrational and untrue statement.
Stop being dramatic.

mtdewbob Arizona
11/12/17 10:23 am

Oh how I love when they come back for more. You have no clue, if you watch the video you understand that it did not come from FOXNews but some hack college reporter sitting in a room interviewing some hack college student. So don’t try your Liberal bullshit here of trying to change the structure of the question to suit your “hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil”, ideology the Liberals go by as long as it suits your agenda.

Louderthebetter
11/12/17 10:33 am

Oh okay bob, clearly you didn’t get enough sleep last night.
Go rub one out and then take a nap, you’ll feel better.
Talk about palpable anger😡take it easy man

mtdewbob Arizona
11/12/17 10:36 am

Clearly you’re a Liberal hack so this conversation is over. Oh yeah by the way P.S. Dumbass youtu.be/vi9DNLn0WLI

Louderthebetter
11/12/17 10:38 am

😂🤣name calling, a socioeconomic tell. Hahaha, thanks for confirming buddy✌🏼

ProudAmerican45 North Joisey
11/12/17 10:54 am

That’s a funny video 😂 I love Red!

mtdewbob Arizona
11/12/17 1:07 pm

Louderthebetter - You have one publish poll, ONE!!!! And you want to criticize me😂 Go back to preschool and pick your nose, child. 😂😂😂 Liberals say the darndest things!!!!!!!!😂

mtdewbob Arizona
11/12/17 1:08 pm

P.S. I have 2549 poll question posted 😂

Louderthebetter
11/12/17 1:55 pm

Somebodies had too many mountain dews today😤💨
Again, good comments🙄
Go ahead, get the last word in on this nonsensical poll.
Consider a big boy book today instead of posting your pablum📖

Louderthebetter
11/12/17 1:58 pm

Wait are you bragging about the number of “polls” you have posted?
Cuz I’m not thinking that’s something you should puff up your chest over💪🏼
Men! Such peacocks!🙄

mtdewbob Arizona
11/12/17 1:59 pm

Dude, you’re a baby, a baby SOH user, still wet behind the ears, craping in your diapers. I have no idea why am even talking to you, you’re a waste of my time. Come back and see me when you got a couple thousand polls, boy.😂😂😂

Louderthebetter
11/12/17 2:01 pm

There it is, again, last word😂 are you friends with Think?
Dollars to Donuts🤞🏼

ProudAmerican45 North Joisey
11/12/17 2:02 pm

He has no polls..but he sure has a lot to say a far as comments..hey @Louderthebetter why no polls? Just curious..

mtdewbob Arizona
11/12/17 2:08 pm

Proud American - I figure it’s because he’s too scared to post a poll, afraid of what people may say. He hasn’t figured out yet that I nor yourself give a crap what anybody says or thinks of us, we just get her point across. He’s just a baby SOH, still in diapers. He’ll learn, he’ll learn

ProudAmerican45 North Joisey