skinner November 12th, 2017 3:42am

President Trump says he believes President Vladimir Putin is "sincere" in denying Russian involvement in the 2016 election and denounced the former heads of US intelligence agencies as "political hacks" for thinking otherwise. Who do you trust more?

bringstheeagle Colorado
11/12/17 8:55 pm

Trumpster is being played and trying to play us because Vlad has the tapes and financial records. 😊

messiah
11/12/17 4:42 pm

It is impossible to know who to trust nowadays, but I am definitely not going to put my faith in a former KGB lieutenant

FloridaPopulist Nationalist Right
11/12/17 8:12 am

The only thing the us intelligence is good for is, sowing dissent for another war. I don't trust them at all, their repeated liars. I'll take Putin

ozzy
11/12/17 6:23 am

That’s not what I heard him say

lj74
11/12/17 5:38 am

Unfortunately the intel services were too politicized under the Obama regime and need to be cleaned up before they can be fully trusted again.

Jazzy5 USA
11/12/17 7:35 am

True: The Line up. Clinton, Comey, Deep State, Fusion, Mueller, Lynch on and on..

omniku dot com
11/12/17 8:26 am

That’s ridiculous! These are independent agencies and military intelligence departments. You trust the Russians over the US military?! The fucking ROOSKIES?!! Are you kidding me?!!! What has happened to my country? 😥

lj74
11/12/17 9:16 am

Excuse me, I didn’t say anything about the US Military! I happen to be a vet.
Our intel agencies are another subject, and if you don’t know that they were politicized during Obama’s reign as emperor (ie Brennan and Clapper to name two people me) then you haven’t been paying attention.

Jazzy5 USA
11/12/17 9:36 am

The above people and agencies have undermined this nation to the point of grave concern. The danger from within is real. If you think otherwise, you not paying attention..
There is total corruption in the freaking justice department. And you are worried about the Russians???

DoctorWasdarb Decolonize
11/11/17 11:51 pm

Putin, 100%. I don't love the guy, but he's done a lot of good with his progressive foreign policy, which alone is worthy of more respect than those monsters in our intelligence agencies.

skinner Jersey City
11/12/17 7:39 am

"[Putin] he's done a lot of good with his progressive foreign policy,"

Fuck you. I don't even know who the hell you are anymore.

cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/4491bf22d33e51c22b02d09bef29c902

DoctorWasdarb Decolonize
11/12/17 7:58 am

I'll elaborate. I don't like Putin. I don't like Assad (Although seems we're discussing that elsewhere, so I won't discuss him here). But Putin has been opposing the US. That's the most important thing a nation can do in the modern day. Opposing the Nazis in Ukraine is great, although obviously they aren't doing it out of a principled opposition to Nazism.

ConservativeCA Joe Biden is barely alive
11/11/17 11:07 pm

Since when are US Intelligence agencies regarded as trustworthy?

TJMacks3 Evolutionary Socialist
11/11/17 10:56 pm

The professionals or a well-known liar and spreader of conspiracy theories. The answer should be obvious.

skinner Jersey City
11/11/17 10:40 pm

President Trump has since clarified that although he thinks Putin was "sincere"; he also sides with the intelligence agencies over Putin and believes Russians did interfere in our elections

ozzy
11/12/17 6:23 am

That’s what I heard ^

golfer golfing
11/12/17 8:07 am

Always go by his initial statement. That’s what he really thinks before his babysitters make him go back and return the candy he stole.

smart1
11/11/17 10:15 pm

Trump is a fool. Moron.

badattitude no place like home
11/11/17 10:48 pm

And you're smart. I can tell by your name.

OhTheIrony Learning from you
11/11/17 9:54 pm

The sheer absurdity of his stupidity is astounding.

b4mytime Orange County, CA
11/12/17 5:04 am

It was astounding years ago. By now it’s just expected.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
11/11/17 9:49 pm

Im more inclined to trust food from a convenient store than US intelligence.

Alcerus fascist
11/11/17 10:37 pm

Hey man... I actually like those egg salad sandwiches.

iceberg124
11/11/17 8:55 pm

Former heads like John Brennen who is very much a political hack

ComradeJames nationalism
11/11/17 8:50 pm

"US intelligence" is responsible for countless coups and drone strikes around the world. I'm hesitant to believe anything told to me by the same guys who said Saddam had WMDs to keep control over Middle Eastern oil.

ComradeJames nationalism
11/11/17 9:32 pm

Of course not. But I don't remember Putin justifying the invasion of Iraq to the American public with a blatant lie.

SticksandStones Stop fearmongering
11/11/17 10:19 pm

Well seeing as Putin is a Russian leader and not an American one, and had nothing to do with America's invasion of Iraq, your comment really makes no sense.

skinner Jersey City
11/11/17 8:48 pm

President Trump has not clarified whether he thinks intelligence officials he has nominated are also "political hacks" for reaching the same conclusion, including Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, CIA Director Mike Pompeo, and FBI Director Christopher A. Wray.