Shazam November 12th, 2017 2:17am

GOTCHA#2!!! The Trump supporter who accused Moore of molesting her @14 had filed for 3 bankruptcies & been married 3x! CLEARLY she must be lying! No one of good character or trustworthy has had that many bankruptcies or weddings! Right?

voc I am...what I am
11/12/17 10:46 am

I have no idea why some republicans think that this dude is innocent until proven guilty, yet if it was a Democrat, they claim they have seen the evidence and lock her up. This world is becoming soooo fucked up.

badattitude no place like home
11/11/17 8:07 pm

In business you only have to make it the last time. You're obviously not an entrepreneur. I have a very liberal friend who immigrated from England with every last dime to start a custom home building company. He has built dozens of million dollar homes and gone bankrupt a dozen times. He voted for Hillary, had several wives, and finally made it in the hills of Marin county overlooking Sausalito. So your political affiliation, business, and wife success are not related.

Shazam Scaramouche, OH
11/11/17 8:15 pm

So....you're only a person of questionable character until you are successful? I'm confused.

badattitude no place like home
11/11/17 8:22 pm

You're the one who said it in your poll not me. Im just pointing out that going bankrupt many times and having several wives doesn't make you a bad person or make you a republican. You need to stop.

Shazam Scaramouche, OH
11/11/17 8:36 pm

BRECK - 100% totally agree with you on both.

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
11/11/17 10:02 pm

Wait. I’m still confused. Pedophilia supporters have been attacking this woman’s character by pointing out her financial problems & failed marriages. So you’re saying these aren’t issues? Or they are? Or is it only if you are the accuser? But not if you’re a male? Help a confused Squid out. I’m not clear on the standard? Am I allowed to molest 14 year old girls if I wave a Bible around?

badattitude no place like home
11/11/17 10:30 pm

Eww. Not even with a bible or a Koran b

Alcerus fascist
11/11/17 7:56 pm

I personally know at least a dozen people who were married three or more times. It's not unusual. What do either of these things have to do with trustworthiness?

DounutHole
11/12/17 10:36 am

Alcerus, you friends might consider dating longer before jumping into their next marriage.

Alcerus fascist
11/12/17 3:23 pm

Okay sure, but what does dating longer have to do with being trustworthy?

Shazam Scaramouche, OH
11/11/17 7:25 pm

There's also this quasi/sorta nebulous accusation "Posts on Moore’s FB page seem to indicate that Corfman, has claimed several pastors at various churches made sexual advances at her."

Compared to Trump's recorded interview of "when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the [🌮🌮🌮]."

That of course was just boys cutting up. Locker room talk. Nothing to see there!

⚡️

SoCalGal
11/11/17 7:23 pm

Your forgot her misdemeanors.

Shazam Scaramouche, OH
11/11/17 7:35 pm

I know! She sold some booze to a minor! The charges were dismissed, but still! I mean it's not like Trump! He's only been involved in 1,450 cases as the defendant! She's had a couple tax issues. He's had over 100!

CLEARLY she doesn't measure up to the grandeur of the POTUS. She ABSOLUTELY must be lying!

⚡️

SoCalGal
11/11/17 7:35 pm

I got the snark in the question.

snagglepuss Story Time
11/11/17 7:23 pm

I’m not surprised someone who has been molested has had troubled marriages. That’s a tell,

NDAmerican Florida
11/11/17 7:22 pm

Not poor character, lack of personal responsibility. Three bankruptcies? Good lord.

bartman71 USW
11/11/17 7:25 pm

Yeah, let alone 6. Cripes.