Shazam November 11th, 2017 3:11pm

The prevalent theory in the Moore case is: the liberal MSM somehow convinced a 52 yr old and her 71 yr old mom (both Trump supporters) to lie about a Trumplike candidate who hates Mitch, and who if loses, may mean DNC control of senate. Make sense?

otto Olean, NY
11/12/17 12:09 am

Sounds legit, especially since Moore is NOT Trumplike. Trump endorsed Strange in primary because neither he nor Mitch want to have to deal with a conservative in senate.

Further, I will not be surprised if Mitch and/or RNC is involved in the smear.

MrsCrayonWax
11/11/17 10:34 am

Sounds legit. The double standard on this app is really appalling. In fact, it seems women are only good and useful when they are a accusing a democrat of sexual assault. Otherwise, they are liars and worse for accusing a good Christian man.

MrsCrayonWax
11/11/17 10:36 am

That should be sounds loony

voc I am...what I am
11/11/17 11:10 am

Well they’re also good for blowjobs and making me a sandwich.

Check out my most recent poll for some fun double standardizing.

MrsCrayonWax
11/11/17 11:48 am

😂 I did. I’m just so numbed by some of these responses. I’m dying to know what the usual suspects have to say or how they’ll spin it.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
11/11/17 10:12 am

I gave Moore the benefit of the doubt until his interview with Hannity last night. I think he sunk his own campaign

lcamino Florida and Georgia
11/11/17 11:58 pm

He vehemently denied the woman who accused him of touching her. The other two were of legal age, and they didn’t accuse him of anything physical, or otherwise.

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
11/11/17 8:24 am

Both.

Politics is a looney system to begin with.

jfish82285 Tennessean in Colorado
11/11/17 8:24 am

When you put it that way...

jimiscott Survivor
11/11/17 8:15 am

Deborah Gibson, one of the accusers actually worked for the Clinton Campaign as a sign language interpreter. Starting to sound fishy to me.

Shazam Scaramouche, OH
11/11/17 8:31 am

My next poll actually.

Shazam Scaramouche, OH
11/11/17 8:57 am

This is so seriously dumb. Gibson says she was 17, in high school, he spoke at her civics class, and they went out on several dates but only kissed. Moore says; he knew her and was friends with her family for a long time, but about dating her when she was 17: "I don't remember specific dates, I do not. And I don't remember if it was in that time or later, but I do not remember that." And then, "if we did go out on dates then we did, but I don't remember that."

So I guess the MSM got to Moore too and convinced him to lie and (sort of, kinda, nearly, almost) confirm that he dated Gibson at that time or maybe later, but he remembers she was a good girl and he was close friends with her family.

Makes total sense to me!

⚡️

lcamino Florida and Georgia
11/11/17 11:55 pm

There is nothing illegal here to be accused of. Her mother encouraged her to go out with him, and met him. She was of age, and they didn’t have a physical relationship.

Shazam Scaramouche, OH
11/12/17 12:13 am

Never said it was. I was responding to Jim saying it sounded fishy.