JennaB November 11th, 2017 6:02am

Correction: In light of the news feed in the past 24 hours have you ever been victim of sexual assault or sexual harrasment?

osouless Whats Next
11/12/17 10:21 am

No, thankfully. Male privilege helps in this area. I have stopped a sexual assault/harassment a couple times however.

ctskapski x
11/11/17 1:29 pm

This is a difficult statistic to measure without clearly defining what constitutes the behavior described.

Also, since the population answering is so small, it's hard to say whether or not they're representative of the majority.

To answer the question: yes.

jstahl Build that wall
11/11/17 11:24 am

I'd be curious to know what people's definition is off sexual harassment. I've had women say and do worse things to me than some of the descriptions I've been reading. I took it as a joke, or a fork of flirting. Only if I felt threatened, either physically or professionally, would I consider it harassment.

FATSHADOW Cyborg Gorilla
11/11/17 11:01 am

I had a girl grab my dick as she passed us in a casino once...presumably on a dare. She appeared to be egged on by her group of girls to do it.

I was fine with it. But I suppose by definition it was sexual assault regardless of my comfort level with strangers fondling my genitals.

FATSHADOW Cyborg Gorilla
11/11/17 11:04 am

Random shit is going to happen at the Borgota.

pof over my moms knee
11/11/17 10:47 am

One time a guy said hi to me. That was rape and I had him executed.

anniepoops fear the deer
11/11/17 10:33 am

I’ve gotten catcalled, but, thankfully, never assaulted. I hope it never happens.

simpsonsmomma Topeka
11/11/17 10:19 am

Yep been harassed and grabbed by customers at a previous job and in general life. Was stalked multiple times. One was a janitor at my university who stalked four of us and even forcibly grabbed and kissed one of the girls. Sadly I think most women experience at least some sexual harassment or worse in a lifetime.

simpsonsmomma Topeka
11/11/17 10:20 am

Forgot to put in that janitor was fired after we testified at a union hearing.

smartfart Florida
11/11/17 9:43 am

At this point, I’m pretty sure I’m the ONLY guy to have never masterbated into a plant, grabbed a pussy, force kissed a woman, etc on Earth.

phalnx Ohio
11/11/17 2:35 pm

Sounds like somebody's in denial :D

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
11/11/17 6:25 am

Harassment at work....and the perpetrator was fired. Never assault. But I've had a lot of creepy stalkers over the years. Age seems to solve that problem on its own. 😎

Kay41 the Midwest
11/11/17 6:16 am

I was the victim of sexual harassment at work. It was by the same guy in two minor incidents. I've just avoided him since then. It wasn't a big enough deal to report and was more just flirting until he put his hands on me the second time.

Brrrrrrrrr
11/11/17 2:56 am

No. And I’d say a significant portion of these accusers oozing out of the woodwork haven’t either.

zimmy Florida
11/11/17 4:28 am

Why do you say that?

JennaB Mother
11/11/17 9:37 am

My guess is they too have engaged in sexual misconduct

Brrrrrrrrr
11/11/17 9:58 am

No. The primary reason is the increasingly diluted definitions of harassment and assault.
One of the secondary reasons is the female propensity to lie.
For an object lesson in why one should doubt such accusations, see the individual who knows virtually nothing about me, doesn’t even know what sex I am, but guesses I have engaged in sexual misconduct.

cowboy Doors of Perception
11/11/17 12:55 am

Yes. From my idiot step brother. I fought back but my real brother has serious issues. He smokes weed a lot and doesn’t care about anyone or anything.

phalnx Ohio
11/11/17 12:03 am

I was harassed once. A gay guy at a rest stop tried to look at my oui oui while I was taking a leak, then told me I had a nice ass and scampered off before I finished.

sydwel
11/10/17 11:14 pm

Harassment many times, assault once. Although I sometimes don’t think the latter “counts,” because while it was horrible for someone to do, it all seems mild in comparison to some of the horrific abuses I know others have experienced. No long-term trauma, more a “that was shitty and pretty gross, oh well” for me.

bower8899 ...
11/10/17 11:04 pm

(Again I guess) yes, several times

Donaldo goober peas
11/11/17 5:45 am

I really like your picture