pof November 11th, 2017 1:10am

Since Liberals believe in guilty until proven innocent, how do they feel knowing Hillary openly married and defended the serial rapist, Bill Clinton?

crazyjane New Jersey
11/12/17 2:06 am

You shouldn’t generalize. As a democrat, I believe in innocent until proven guilty usually

lostriver Oregon
11/11/17 1:02 am

Bill did not rape anyone. His fling with Monica Lewinsky was wrong. And I believe she knew what she was doing all along. And Billy boy made some bad choices when he was thinking with his other head.

Liberty 4,032,064
11/10/17 8:17 pm

They don’t care as long as they’re promised “free” stuff.

phalnx Ohio
11/10/17 6:42 pm

None of that stuff surfaced until halfway through his second term. That was not on the radar during the 1996 election.

pof over my moms knee
11/10/17 6:47 pm

Hillary should have filed for divorce then.

Anyone who defends the rapist, Bill Clinton, is just as guilty as he is.

phalnx Ohio
11/10/17 6:55 pm

She could have done that, and might have had a better political career for it. Love is a strange thing, though...I don't fault her for staying. Those were his crimes, not hers.

pof over my moms knee
11/10/17 6:57 pm

Bill and Hillary aren't in love. We all know it's a House of Cards type deal.

phalnx Ohio
11/10/17 7:03 pm

You know this for certain? Many women, low and high, have stuck with their men in the face of sexual affairs...Eleanor Roosevelt, Jackie Kennedy, Melania Trump, my own mother. Love and lust are two separate things.

pof over my moms knee
11/10/17 7:08 pm

Yes, I know women.

Liberty 4,032,064
11/10/17 8:19 pm

He was governor of Arkansas before he was president if the federal government. His rape history goes back to the 80s.

phalnx Ohio
11/10/17 8:30 pm

But none of it was public knowledge until after his 2nd presidential election.

susanr Colorado
11/10/17 6:40 pm

Liberals don't all think that people are guilty until proven innocent, any more than all conservatives do. Polls worded like this aren't polls.

When was Bill Clinton determined to be a serial rapist?

pof over my moms knee
11/10/17 6:42 pm

When liberals decided Roy Moore was a child molester.

susanr Colorado
11/10/17 6:55 pm

That's bullshit. People had declared him a rapist years ago, and you know it.

But was it back when they married? I don't think so. So why are you asking how liberals feel about her marrying him?

This whole poll is bullshit, and your comments here (like the one below about liberals fantasizing pretending to be Bill Clinton raping women) are bullshit and disgusting.

I just spent an hour or so explaining why Roy Moore shouldn't be assumed to be guilty of the accusations against him (and how there is hypocrisy on both sides of the political aisle about this, and trying to discuss the difficulty of the fact that there *are* legitimate cases of people (women, children, and male & female adolescents) being sexually abused by various people in positions of power and how the hell can we deal with that, without demonizing people for being guilty of something without any evidence of it).

susanr Colorado
11/10/17 6:56 pm

It's a multi-layered very serious issue, and it's not helped by people making bullshit polls with bullshit claims about "liberals do ___" when you know damned well that conservatives do just about the same things.

Demonizing liberals (which seems to be your thing) isn't going to get anybody anywhere. It will just make things worse.

pof over my moms knee
11/10/17 6:58 pm

Liberals are enemies to be conquered, not intellectuals to be reasoned with. It our duty as conservatives to prevent them from taking power and using their own narratives against them.

That is why Trump won.

susanr Colorado
11/10/17 7:01 pm

"Liberals are enemies to be conquered"

You're talking about maybe half the people in the country.

It's pretty sickening that you see so many of your fellow human beings that way.

I'm one of them. I'm sorry that you feel that way about me, but I don't have any intention of being "conquered." I'd rather live in peace.

pof over my moms knee
11/10/17 7:03 pm

47% of the country doesn't pay taxes. Leeches

bartman71 USW
11/10/17 7:10 pm

Trump is part of the 1% of that fictional number.

pof over my moms knee
11/10/17 7:11 pm

Trump pays more in taxes than you fantasize about

bartman71 USW
11/10/17 7:18 pm

Oh, did he release his returns? I hadn't heard.

susanr Colorado
11/10/17 7:22 pm

The 47% figure (from 2012) was about federal income tax, not taxes in general. Not even federal tax in general. And it didn't include Social Security or Medicare deductions from income; when people who are working and contributing to those are removed from the 47%, it comes down to 28%.

Are they leeches? Not necessarily Some of them are indeed higher-income business people who know how to use the system to avoid income tax. That's legal. Some of them have *temporary* issues that remove them from the workforce; it doesn't mean they'll be non-wage-earners forever. Some of them have lower paying jobs fall into a category where they aren't required to pay income tax. (For example, a family of 3 with an income of $30K, in 2012.) Does that make them "leeches"? Your definition of leech must be pretty punitive if you think they all are, including people who contribute to society and earn $30K. Some of them are retired... they paid income tax for years.

And on and on...

pof over my moms knee
11/10/17 7:55 pm

@bartman71

So you say Trump doesn't pay taxes, then claim it's unknowable because he didn't release returns?

I know your IQ is very low, but try to at least not contradict yourself.

Trump is successful.

You are a loser.

Jealousy?

EarlyBird Portland
11/10/17 6:24 pm

Ok, you’re either a troll or an alt. Which is it?

EarlyBird Portland
11/10/17 6:47 pm

Uh huh. Ok.

pof over my moms knee
11/10/17 6:14 pm

They probably fantasize pretending to be Bill Clinton, raping woman after woman, collecting .com bubble money, and eating all the pizza they can eat.